It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV is preparing the young for what is to come

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The following information is relating to the possibility of 'mandatory evacuation' due to a coming Swine Flu mutation as a tool to depopulate the United States . i.e. please don't move it to another category

According to the United Nations Foundation website, 'Think MTV' has the purpose (amongst other things) to

'encourage young people to take action on some of the biggest challenges facing their generation.'

Here's an example of two adverts that they have created to 'encourage' them with the 'biggest challenges' they face

The second advert is an example of forced evacuation, something which the United Nations health arm the WHO have been trying to 'encourage' our governments to change their laws on, and lots of laws have been changed making it easier to evacuate us against our will, here's an example in Texas Mandatory Evacuations in Texas but you'll find the same has happened in many states.

Historically evacuation is often used as a means of genocide. If you leave people in their houses they have more chance of surviving, but once you take them out and put them in a camp you can control their food supply, so it's far easier to kill them off.

Who is it that sponsors Think MTV? There are four major sponsors, the most significant being the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, who are also major sponsors of the WHO. They also contribute huge sums of money towards what they describe as 'population control' but others believe is code for depopulation. Is Think MTV about preparing the young for the mandatory evacuations?

Currently on the home page of Think MTV, the main headline is related with population control

Teen Mom Premieres Dec. 8th.
Tune in on Dec. 8th at 10pm for the premiere of MTV's new series, Teen Mom. For more information on pregnancy prevention and safe sex, check out It's Your (Sex) Life.

The second headline is what ATS know is actually a reason for pretty much banning the Internet as we know it and bringing it back with only the big websites such as Amazon, Ebay, BBC, CNN; sites like ATS would disappear

A Thin Line.
Nearly 20% of young people report being threatened or manipulated online or via text. Get the facts about digital abuse - so you'll know where the line is, and be ready to draw your own.

As always, make of this what you will...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
K, those ads are so true but MTV is about stupifying kids and making them materialistic with # like Cribs, why would they suddenly be the good guys? Are there any hidden messages or subliminal? Or is it to just get them in the mindset of a police state...? (see in real life and then think what depicts is normal, because you remember seeing it from elsewhere!)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
K, those ads are so true but MTV is about stupifying kids and making them materialistic with # like Cribs, why would they suddenly be the good guys? Are there any hidden messages or subliminal? Or is it to just get them in the mindset of a police state...? (see in real life and then think what depicts is normal, because you remember seeing it from elsewhere!)

Ridhya,

Like you say it's to get them in the mindset of a police state. It would be no good if people came to evacuate the kids and they said "No I'm staying at home with my XBox" it would slow down the whole process making it less effective. They are planting seeds into the minds of the kids/youth so as when it happens they'll be more likely to accept it.

And MTV are definitely Bad Guys, check out this MTV Christmas Message

[edit on 12-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I remember seeing those martial law videos prior to the election. Many thought that they were being used as a scare tactic to sway young voters.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
I remember seeing those martial law videos prior to the election. Many thought that they were being used as a scare tactic to sway young voters.

gazerstar,

If that was the true intention just to get a vote it's a far nicer scenario than the one I suggested, so I hope it is the case.

The thing that concerns me is the financial links that I researched with groups who really do want evacuations.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm confused...if MTV is all evil like everyone says...why would they WARN people about being evacuated, relating it directly to the holocaust?

they just said "if you are forced to be evacuated, kiss your ass goodbye"

how is this working with the PTB?

how is this with the nwo agenda?

how is this getting kids in the police state mindset that would favor the PTB?

seems to be that if they wanted to get kids used to it..theyd show maybe a natural disaster, then a nice national guards men knocking calmly, yet cooly on the door of a family, say excuse me, the hurricane is coming, please come with us so we can take you to safety in which the family, cautiously yet collectivly gets their few things together and jumps on a bus to the FEMA camp.

i'm missing where this is pro PTB

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I'm with you. I hope the voting theory is the real reason too. Either way the videos are disturbing. They do cause one to take pause.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
iamsupermanv2,

They would relate to the Holocaust as it's commonly known, unlike other larger but similar events e.g. Armenia holocaust and Holodomor

Firstly they want something that will get your attention, so if they were to do it in a nice way that wouldn't work

Secondly the powers use fear to control us, like they did with 911, 7/7 etc. They are showing us exactly how we have to behave when it happens

It's nwo agenda as the evacuations are really being used for rewilding areas and depopulating

Sorry, what is PTB?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar

I'm with you. I hope the voting theory is the real reason too. Either way the videos are disturbing. They do cause one to take pause.

Yes, very disturbing, there should be rules against them

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

PTB= powers that be

and I guess I get that they are showing us how we should act...

but seeing that a few minutes ago...i am even more hesitant to hop on a paddy wagon when the 5-0 says they are taking me somewhere safe

I get that if it's nice and friendly, it doesn't get the attention, my example was a little fluffy.

but...i dont know...it just doesn't seem like some sort of nefarious commercial...seems more warning of what people on here say will happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I believe it is in disguise as something to make us think about what happened during the Holocaust so as we don't let it happen again. It's the financial links to the UN and the funders of the WHO that disturbs me and makes me think it's there for 'programming' reasons.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ok..we don't let it happen again, then we don't let them cart us off.

we don't let them cart off our neighbors for no real reason.

i get they have "questionable" backers...but again...these commercials make the military, an arm of the TPTB, look bad.

I thought these commercials were going to end differently, but they added the holocaust thing, which in my mind, brings up murder of innocents.

Here's my argument in a nut shell: Say I am a normal 16 year old skater kid watching Pimp My Ride, during commercial break, I grab my pizza rolls, plop back on the couch, and this commercial comes on "holy crap" i say "if they come in and try to do that...it could mean something bad" Just then, a loud rap at the door, armed men storm in, trying to force me and my family out of the house and onto a truck. They say it is because of a hurricane..a tornado..storms...swine flu whatever

I would say NO WAY and run for the hills.

would that not be a logical reaction to this commercial?

i will add this... I am not trying to be argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, I genuinely just don't get where you are coming from as far as this being conditioning.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't know what it is, but something is just not right with this. I just wish I could put my fingers on it. It makes no sense to me whatsoever as to why they would make those videos.
Makes me appreciate threads like this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

iamsupermanv2,

The fact that you're here in this forum is a sign that you're different to the majority; you're not one of the sheep. Think MTV will have wanted the advert to work on the majority, I'm sure they'll be happy with over 50% subconsciously learning that they do exactly as shown in the advert and comply. Whereas for you, perhaps you're in a category of less than 5% who would do all that is possible not to comply.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Yes calstorm, agreed, there's something not right and all we can do is put jigsaw pieces together as a form of speculation. Thanks for the link to the Bunker thread!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Alrighty if you say so...

I still am confused...but in reality, it doesn't matter all too much to me. I know what I will do in that situation.

But thanks for putting up with my repetitive questions.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This can't be right, I think I'll stick to my homemade underground bunker haha.
Then all of us smart 5% guys who won't comply can form a militia

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

Alrighty if you say so...

I still am confused...but in reality, it doesn't matter all too much to me. I know what I will do in that situation.

But thanks for putting up with my repetitive questions.

I'm gonna take a seat next to you on the confusion with a plan bench. Ok?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

iamsupermanv2,

If this happens we'll no doubt both have a similar response. One thing to keep in mind is that the areas most likely to be evacuated are ones with less economically productive citizens e.g. unemployed, unskilled, retired etc. They will also want to evacuate areas where they want to drill for oil. They are not allowed to drill where people live. Some people believe that this is the future map of USA Future of USA

It is well known what happened in Darfur when PetroChina discovered oil underneath an inhabited area. (Warren Buffett helped to fund this). There were mass evacuations and genocide to make way for oil drilling
Darfur Genocide

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

To be rather honest, I am completely confused about these ads that MTV has put out. MTV is the single biggest "non-violent" threat to the United States of America, and consequentially, the rest of the entire world, in terms of extreme negative influence and selfish consumerist ideologies, raising up the most selfish, careless, bloated, and dangerous generation to ever see the face of the planet. And now they are releasing ads that are promoting, what seems to be, genuine interest and awareness of the environment around us?

There has got to be something behind this. I'm not crazy sceptical about everything, and I tend to not have an "open mind" about everything due to most cases involving large amounts of irrationality, but this is something that is for real, right there in front of our eyes being constructed by one of the world's most influential networks.

Either they know something we don't, or it's merely an attractive and eye-grabbing advertising campaign attempting to generate that smug feeling of "we care about your life an your opinion" that MTV is so good at.

[edit on 083131p://666 by For(Home)Country]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join