It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-11: 2 very challenging Years for America & the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The Peace of God for all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Many threads have been published on the last weeks in forums like BTS or ATS concerning predictions, pointing to tragedies, devastating events, war, epidemias that my personal inbox is full of messages requesting me to fix my position about these possibilities and if I have something to say in this relatively obscure horizon that appearantly we have ahead.

I need to be sincere, more than never before with my readers, especially since everybody knows that I am not a person of many predictions but of accomplished ones, and since the type of things that I can see waiting for us in the near future are really important and I can say Historical facts that will leave a permanent record in anything that could be written in the following centuries about our epoch.

For the years 2010-11 I can see various extraordinary major events occuring in America:

- Devastating natural catastrophic events happening in the Pacific coast, not only in California, that will be perhaps the more relevant of this period. Great destruction, especially on very important cities will be the consequences of these seismic and vulcanic phenomenons. This situation will create a terrible impact over the national economy as well as over the world one.

- A so powerful Tsunami will emerge as the most impressive fact of this period, very similar in its characteristic to the one happened few years go in the Indic Ocean due to the powerful earthquake of Sumatra, but this time the situation will occur in the basin of the Pacific Ocean.

- a Non natural devastation will occur in the American soil, something that unfortunately make appear the 11 of Sept of 2001 as a joke, I am so sorry to tell this but that is what I can perceive, and I am extremlly afraid to put this in writting, since the nature of the destruction I am watching for is terrible and the minds that are behind its execution are of the more dark category.

- My hope is that God can have mercy of thousands of inocents in that moment, since many could die just only for the cause of one man, the life of some very important political figure will end in a major national tragedy, leaving a permanent infamous mark over the life of one of our more important cities in the southwest. Curiously I feel that this could happend over a place in which once before also the shadow of national tragic events have happened before.

- A colapse of the stock market is imminent, this could be the consequence of the other negative events we are going to experience in America, something that would be even more critical, more impacting and more determinant in our economy than the one occured in January of 2008.

- A powerful Hurricane will arrive to our Atlantic coasts with similar destruction power to the one showed by Katrina over New Orleans.

So, incredibly pressure must be affronted by the Governors of California, Oregon, Hawaii, Washington and Texas or Florida in the following years, as well of course over President Obama that will be all the time fighting in different fronts to try to overcome the winds of crisis and desperation.

In the international plane, I can see a climate of continuous tense confrontation between United States, and the other democracies that are our alies in the continent, confronted with the A.L.B.A of Hugo Chavez, the new Soviet Union of the western hemisphere, also it may be very difficult that President Obama can accomplish his promises of termination of the wars of Iraq and Afghanistan, under the circumstances of the incoming new events compromising the National security.

About the hypothesis of a resignation of President Obama I can say that he could remain his entire term, it doesn't matter the gravity of the adversities he must affront, but this primarly would happen since nobody will want to be in his shoes, the Presidency of the USA will be like a giant hot potato that actually nobody will want to catch and that will force the Congress to give to his administration in decissive moments complete support.

My suggestion is to be prudent in investments that clearly show high level of risk or on assets with proven volatility and try to focus on primary sectors of the economy, like energetics, pharmaceuticals or production of food. To have a good insurance already taken for natural disasters or Terrorism is a good investment, as well as to take any insurance that assure the acomplising of contracts.

The epoch we are just begining is the worst to focus in Forex market or in any sector of the market in which speculation is the rule, like certain commodities.

This is also good time to think in a return to the University, and to focus attention in Scientific, technological or Engineering careers, (it will be a very bad epoch for administrators or Business careers), In general the unemployment rates will continue being highs in all the country.

Hoping that this information can be useful for my friends and the public in general my last suggestion is to be in peace with God and to pray constantly, but from the inner of the spirit, it is not time for religious practices arranged like a mere mediatic show or with merchantil intentions or just to use the altar for politics, but for the actual repentment of sins and the renaicense of genuine spiritual values like faith, charity and hope.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 12/11/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Anything about Britain?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by valiant]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Peace of God for all the belong the light,
Dear Reader,

About Britain I have 3 important perceptions, one refers to the economy , a possible new terrorist wave and the other one to natural disasters.

Economy:

Concerning the Stock market my feeling is that we are gradually advancing to another financial crisis, this is going to start in various of the principals American banks that cannot continue affronting the pressure of the illiquidity of many of their debtors. From the Financial sector there is going to be a domino effect to the entire chain of creditors and insurance companies that are supporting the stability of our banks. In my opinion the government will be forced to intervene wall street forcing its close for various weeks in order to try to refrain the devastating impact in the entire economy and preserve the stability of the dollar.

The effect on the American currency will create a crazy motion of other currencies in the Forex market and great speculation around the euro or the british pound, something that in the long run will be very dangerous for the European economies that will loose competitivity in the global economy, due to the fact that their produc ts or services will appear as extremely difficult to trade in other markets.

Terrorism:

Alqaeda and its web of other terrorist agencies are trying to do an important new hit in American soil, however, the difficulties that they are having to reach their evil objectives make risky the security of other countries that are part of the alliance on Iraq.

Great Britain is probably the most desirable among them. So My feeling is that London can be again scenario of a terrorist action. However, don't think this risk is only restricted to your subway system, it can occur even in the most high places of the city and in this case the terrorists would want to hit a very emblematic symbol of the national pride, so official buildings are in their priorities.

Natural disaster:

The acelerated melting of the glaciers in the North Pole is a very bad signal for all the North European countries, since this could be the last advice of Nature about an incoming big cataclism produced by the repentine change on the current position of the rotation axis of the earth.

This is not a mere speculation, is something I pointed some years ago as perfectly possible, since for me the warming effect is in part created by the industrial polution of the athmosphere but also in part the symtom of the ending of one intergracial period and the arrival of a new era Ice era that can be only in two possible ways: the motion of the north geographical pole toward the Hudson Bay in Canada or toward the Scandinavia Peninsula in Europe. These were in the past the two previous locations of the Pole.

The derive of the magnetic poles of the earth in the last 30 years has been really impressive and is the signal of a major change that is going to occur soon in the slope of the rotation axis. Edgar Cayce say this event occuring not so far of the arrival of the new millenium and my personal feeling is that this can be connected in one or other way with the alignment of our sun with the center of the galaxy to happen in December of 2012.

Thanks for your questions,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What about Yellowstone?

What about aliens?

By the way, you should have posted this thread in ATS Prophecies & Predictions Forum instead.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My prediction for the next couple of months:

1. The Obama family will all go rollerskating and will wear neon clothes, hoping to spark the economy, since the last time that we all wore neon was in the 80s when Regan used a trickle down effect.

I hope this isn't considered a one liner I can't really think of anything else?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Well I actually tried to post my threads in Prophecies & Predictions forum of ATS, but it looks somebody overthere consider that even after 4 years giving successful forecasts, in some cases with outstanding records of achievement, as for instance with a sequence of about 15 earthquakes correctly predicted each one after the other since 2007, the Angel of lightness is still not considered a famous psychic, at least under the very exigent standards of ATS.

So my only threads admited in ATS are the ones that refer to my interpretations of very famous, all dead of course, psychics of at least one century ago ( Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Rasputin, The Children of Fatima) or my searchs about past events ( JFK Assasination, Leonardo Davinci life).

It looks the only way in which one of my own predictions will be accepted by the managers of ATS Prophecies & Predictions is when I will be dead, it is a pitty since by that time obviously they will not be first hand forecasts.

Any way, You can check my whole list of threads at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, I am very thankful with BTS that admit always with great interest my predictions here, although it is clear that I am by now a professional seer and not a simple dreamer.

By the way very different is the story in Prophecies.us where my predictions always appear as prophecies of the first hand, that is better to be taken carefully in account especially when there are business decissions that depend a lot of potential risks.

I strongly suggest to anybody that is following my predictions here to also check my threads in Prophecies.US where I also use to answer a lot of questions.

About Yellowstone, let me say that I have predicted since 2008 an increasing volcanic activity in the Northwest of the USA, and I could a year ago predict successfully an eruption in Alaska, but my principal worry is now for the cascades volcans and the devastating consequences that their reactivation can produce over very populated cities like Vancouver and Seattle.

We are living so close to the occurence of the big earthquake of the Pacific coast, that represents a potential danger of to have also a tremendous powerful volcanic activity in the same area.

Yellowstone with its super volcano would represent a major issue but I believe giving us a little more time, that could give a terrible surprise for the country anyway before the alignment of our sun with the center of the Galaxy expected for December of 2012.

Concering Aliens there are three threads of mine either in ATS and BTS in which you can find intersting information about what I preceive:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Essentially we have been monitored from the outer space for superior intelligences that are extremly worried about the direction of our technological, scientifical and economical evolution.

There is the impression among them that we are basically children playing with terrible dangerous tools that can even destroy us if we don't get more maturity about the huge risks we are taking to go ahead in territories for which we are not yet prepared.

Thanks for your questions, I will think more on them to search with my intuition in the abssolute of the collective inconscient for more information that can prevent the people on time to be prepared for our future.

Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 1/4/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

The terrible incident of a potential terrorist act in an airplane by a member of Alqaeda or one of its related organizations, and that fortunately was ontime controled by the passengers is indeed a confirmation of my predictions that we are in an actual, very real, danger to suffer a new wave of terrorism in America.

While there were still many skepticals that thought that we were no longer living under such menace, notice that I dared to say many days before the incident that we would have again terrorism in America, this is just only to underline that my perception use to be very accurate with respect to these kind of situations.

This act, together with other one that was reported in a business building in Dallas few weeks ago, is just only a sample of what Alqaeda is still planning to do in America, so it is crucial to extreme security measures and that our authorities remain in permanent alert.

It was good that President Obama assumed his responsibility in the failures of the security that allowed such incident, but it is needed a drastic improvement in many procedures as well that the colaboration of the travel agencies and airlines in the validation of the identitities of the passengers that are traveling from abroad to here.

I have the perception that any lack of attention, even the more insignificant one, of our homeland and security authorities could have devastating consequences.

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dear readers,

This is just to underline that is quite relevant that today it is appearing in yahoo Finance web page this press note, in which one of the most important investors is foreseeing now, exactly as I predicted few weeks ago, the imminent ocurrence of a huge Economic Crash in the Financial world markets with great impact in the Far East.

Here it is the report that support my economical prediction:

Contrarian Investor Sees Economic Crash in China
by David Barboza
Friday, January 8, 2010
provided by

James S. Chanos built one of the largest fortunes on Wall Street by foreseeing the collapse of Enron and other highflying companies whose stories were too good to be true.

Read the full news at:
finance.yahoo.com...

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

The terrible devastation produced by this Haiti megaquake that can even surpass the statistics of the Sumatra of december 2004, is the last warning for America, Canada, China & Japan about how grave could be the emergency that the big one in California could produce.

Just few days ago I pointed here that we are going to see terrible devastating events happening in the coasts not only of America but of the world, and that this didn't refer only to California but to other regions.

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 1/13/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Today news about the fears in the stock markets, not only in the USA, but all arround the principal cities of the world show clearly that we are in a way of complete accomplishment of my predictions, in this same thread posted few weeks ago, that a second so important economical crash is comming soon.

Even the reports apearing today in the principal information agencies around the world suggest the type of Crash we are going to experience is precisely the financial one I predicted to occur when I posted this same thread.

Please read :

news.yahoo.com...

This is the moment for many of my readers that are investing on the stock markets to try to find the way to exit in their current positions on them, they are still on time, since if they wait to much the risk to get big losses would be extremly high.

Please follow my advise and if you are playing now either in short or in long, cut as soon as possible your transactions, what ever level of profit you are having, and please go away of any speculative trend that appears, it doesnt matter how attrative it can looks.

Today too, what a coincidence, it was an important seismic motion in Humboldt country, the north of California, showing that my prediction for a huge cataclysm in that region is comming soon to complete accomplishment.

Please read my other thread about that at :

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/4/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

It is just time to return to this thread and confirm that once again my readers have not been defrauded by the accuracy of my predictions, I am talking of course to this one disclosed in January when I openly predicted that another crash on the markets, similar to the one I successfully forecasted for January 2008 was going to occur in this 2010.

We have seen in the same month not only a spectacular fall of about 1000 points in the down jones, principal index of wall street stock market, but also how the other time supposedly strong European economies are reaching one after other critical points of recession:

- The very bad behavior of the Spanish economy, that is reaching the lowest levels in all its period being part of the European Economic Community.

- The terrible riots in Greece in which it is considered the worst episode of social disorders in the continent since 1968, when the country is frankly showing illiquidity in his external debt.

- Now, finally the end of one British government in a desperate attempt to save its permanence in the power during all this social and economical turmoil by building a solid coalition able to lead that nation in the middle of all this adversity.

So my friends, nobody can say that the Angel of Lightness is not continuing deciphering the future with the same level of precision that I have used to have since 2007 here in ATS and BTS.

But, what is going to happen in the rest of this period of 2 years? Please refer to my post of January of 2010 where you can get that valuable information and if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask me.

Remember that my threads are an actual window through the veil of time for the ones have thirst of knowledge and wisdom.

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 5/24/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Noone EVER mentions Australia in these threads!? its as if everything happens to the US and that's it, the end of the world for everyone

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
How about some time frames to these big events like on the NW coast? Without a time line it makes it pretty easy to say " see this is what I was talking about" for any of the predictions you made.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Dear bkaust,

If you check closer the predictions of January in this thread and also other of my forecasts of great cataclysms since 2007, there is a constant warning to Europe, Canada and USA of an imminent great jump in the space that the earth is going to do due to the repentine motion of the two geographical poles and so of the current position of the rotation axis.

This event of course is going to have a so important counterpart in the southern hemisphere, I am so sorry to be the one that must give this bad news, but the deriving of the south geographical pole is going to be precisely toward Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania.

This will mean that the weather in your country will be many times more colder, possibly the ice will cover at least the southern island of New Zealand and Australians will be forced to accostume to the idea to have six months of summer and six of winter, that in practical terms means to have almost half of year of day and half of night.

there will not be more sunny summers for the beaches of south of Australia, not as the ones we have known through many generations, but if you look for comfort your situation will be mild in comparision with the one of New Zealand, where evacuation of the population might be the most sensate decission.

Conversely, the weather of the Antartic peninsula will be warmer than now and great part of that continent , especially the coast that is in front of south America and south Africa will have all the conditions that allow the growing of vegetation, like it happened 25000 years ago.

I am so sure that we are going directly to this event to occur not so far of the December of 2012 alignment of our sun with the center of the Galaxy.

Thanks for your question,

The Angel of Lightness.

[edit on 5/24/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Anything about me or NYC

[edit on 5/25/2010 by thepathoverseer]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The angel of light,
1. Will people either ascend to 4th density positive polarity world (those who are "awaken) or reincarnate in another 3rd density world in 2012 (for those who are not "ready")?

2. Do you know anything about Reptilians?

3. Do you know about Lion-like aliens from a planet orbiting Sirius A?:
www.galactic-server.net...

4. Is there really such thing as a 4th density negative polarity world? I am just curious.

5. What do you think of the Hollow Earth hypothesis?

Thanks.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

This is what I know to be the truth as well. A few things you mentioned I have not "known", but the majority of your knowings are mine, too.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thepathoverseer

Dear thepathoverseer

Concerning New York there has been in my scope several times in the last three months clear vissions that to be honest are something none seer would want to disclose in its threads, I have been thinking in the convenience or not to talk about these facts in public, but after meditate carefully on it again, due to your question, I have arrived to the conclusion that it might be even worst to remain in silence.

Everybody knows here in ATS, BTS and also in Prophecies.us, sites where I accostume to post my threads that I have predicted the imminence of the big earthquake of the Pacific coast of North America to happen in the near future, highly probably even for the following year.

Well, what I have seen, and that I must disclose with more details in separate threads is that this earthquake will be preceded or followed to soon by other two major seismic or volcanic events occuring either in the surroundings of Mexico City and New York city.

With respect to NYC I can see that this earthquake will be several times more destructive than any other event occured before in that city including of course the terrorist acts. The next big fall in Wallstreet will not be only financialy but literally a breakpoint of all what is happening in that market, a trully big quake.

thanks for your attention and wait for my separate therads of these events.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 6/3/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Hi Sphinx,

well your nickname is well chosen, indeed you have a lot of transcendental interests, let me answer you briefly but directly to the point:

- If there are other forms of life in other points of the Universe is something that is out of doubt, although for many there is no enough evidence yet to conclude that, but for the ones that are more concious of the cultural and spiritual evolution of the humanity there is no other acceptable explanation for the arrival of determinant figures in the History that boosted a lot the humanity in its search of wisdom:

Hermes, Abraham, Moses, Buddah, Elijah, Christ, Quetzalcoatl revealed to us the existence of intelligence in the outer space.

- Now, the aliens are not all like the people use to imagine, and their physical appearance is also more pleasant than many others think, in that category of course all all the angelical beings refered by many religions.

- if there are aliens with reptilian aspect that is not a mystery, even the Bible or Torah tells clearly that Satan has that appearance, and of course he is a being that fell from the outer space to this planet.

- Many great civilizations of the past, specially the ones that can be considered as the mother ones of the humanity started in the undeground, living in caverns, good examples of them are the Anasazis, Altamira, vallée des Merveilles, magdalenien.

Shambhala is possibly the best case of remaining sacred places that are sanctuaries of spirituality still existing in modern times, all the lammas of Tibet know very well about it, although its exact location must remain in secret for the foreigners since unfortunately Tibet is a country that is at present occupied by other nation, under the rule of invaders that came from the east in 1950, and that have done all they could to destroy the national identity of that ancient country.

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 6/3/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
had a dream while back and i walked into my 6th period class room and nuclear warning sirens started blasting. werid. next day in 3rd told friends about it and had chinese sub and his ring tone was like that and we were like uhh no way at first

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join