It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-11: 2 very challenging Years for America & the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smokn442

Well smokn442,

Perhaps this coincidence is not really a one, usually the subconcious mind is so able to find the way to use clear simbolisms on dreams, the ring tone of that phone can be the way it is using to tell you from where this attack will come.

I have pointed several times that America and China are in so clear course of collition since the beginning of this recession, and that in my opinion only miracle can save the world to arrive to a WWIII among this two superpowers as a consequence of it.

thanks for your comment and my excuses for the delay on my response, but I have been updating other threads on this days.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/3/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The angel of light,
What do you think of this?:
dedroidify.blogspot.com...

[edit on 3-9-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smokn442

I strongly suggest you to read my thread:

Attention to the Dragon's Roar, its fury has been released:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Overthere you can find more answers to what your own intuition is trying to tell you.

thanks for your comment,

The angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Well sphinx,

I need to check this more deeply, but I have been thinking to open my own thread of 2012 here soon, I feel it will be connected with the occurence of the BIG ONE earthquake.

I am only waiting for the confirmation of my forecasts on the California Mega quake to go ahead in that idea.

thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you are scandalized by the malicious abuses of this world. If deep inside, you are destabilized by the vertiginous decline of moral values. If you feel uncomfortable in this ever more oppressive society. If you have been taken advantage of by those you naively considered friends, it is important to know that in this greedy world there are no friends, only interests.
This is part of the full text available at www.missionarieswithoutborders.com. Go to this site and you will find your way out of this necessary evil inflicted on the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cybermessenger

Very Interesting reply, I frequently receive any sort of invitations to join fraternities, societies and as I can see now even to add to religious movements.

My position is clear with respect to this, I am not in favor or against any religious organization, not working for any church in particular but very respectful of them, as well as I am not in favor or against any non government Organizations around the world, but I feel sympathetic with all of them due to their important job bringing aid to any who needs it, neither against or in favor of goverments, although I am always respectful of the states that are based on democratic principles and in the respect to the human rights around the world.

Thanks for the invitation to missioners without borders.

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,

This post just to update what was the level of accomplishement on this old thread in the time line that was stated on it when it was opened.

On those two years we got in the Pacific Basin, the following list of at least 9 important earthquakes with magnitudes over 6.0 Richter and in the case of Chile 2010 and Tohuko in 2011 both are considered now as trully Megaquakes, and both released powerful tsunamies crossing the entire Ocean, also predicted it was going to occur when the thread was created.

As it was also forecasted we saw in April 2010 a really strong earthquake shaking the international border in between Mexico and USA in California.

March 25th 2010 Manila 6.1
news.spreadit.org...

April 2010, border in between Baja California and California 7.2
en.wikipedia.org...

2010 Chile 8.8 and subsequent tsunami over Hawaii
www.hawaii247.com...

September 2010 Christchurch earthquake, N.Zealand
www.reuters.com...

March 2011: Japan 9.3 Tohoku earthquake and subsequent Tsunami
outreach.eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp...

March 2011: North Luzon, Phillipines 6.1
www.mb.com.ph...

July 2011: Manila 6.4
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

February 2011 Second Christchurch earthquake, N.Zeland
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Now, talking about the hurricane phenomena of those two years, the actual facts were very in the line of the prediction, here it is what it happened:

2010 Hurricane Season in the Atlantic : It was the third more active hurricane season in the records, with five major hurricanes, Hurricane Karl that was the most destructive ever reached Veracruz, Mexico, until that epoch, the hurricanes that reached category 4 were Earl, Danielle and Julia, the one that reached category 5 was Igor.

Please read: en.wikipedia.org...

2011 Hurricane Season in the Atlantic: was almost as an active as the one of 2010, with 7 hurricanes, four of them considered as major ones, The ones that reached category 4 were Ophelia and Katia.

Please read: en.wikipedia.org...

Hurricane Igor, that was the strongest one of those two years was reaching at certain moments the Category 5, the same that had Katrina on 2005, and its winds speed was 156 miles per hour in comparision with the 175 miles per hour of Katrina.

So also in this aspect the thread reached important achievement.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join