It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are te

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them Jeremiah 10:2

Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe." John 4:48

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Luke 21:25

Well folks the recent Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It? in Norway is either a failed Russian Missile test of a act of God or possible Alien or was it just act of nature??

I don't know what it was, I find it hard to believe it was a missile test. When we have examples in the bible and of cave drawings and ancient art depicting exactly what we saw in the morning in Norway.

I wish there was a way to do a poll

What would you say it was?

A. A failed missile test
B. A act of God
C. A alien event
D A natural Phenomenon
E. None of the Above
F. I have no idea but it was really cool to see

I think the nations are terrifies because I don't think people believe there official story.

Perhaps it was the spacegoatfart

The bible says to wait and watch for signs in the sky. Darknight also warned us of signs in the sky.

What is your opinion?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am going to have to go with "A". Failed missile test.

I admit it was absolutely amazing when I saw the first photo's. I was stunned (in the most exhilarating way).

At this point I have viewed photos of missiles failing being launched from a submarine, and other venues. The motions are the same. The out of control spiraling, until the missile smokes and disintegrates.

It's too close not to call.

I very much enjoyed the OP however, and will be curious to see what others think as well.

I've already noted some posters saying "anybody who thinks this is a failed missile launch is an idiot".

So, in advance, this is for you:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Whatever the cause of it,if the Bible says there are "signs",it means that they saw these things happening.

I think we'll be seeing alot more of these debatable wonders in the sky.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I find it interesting the Nobel Peace prize going to Obama when it doesn't seem like he is for peace. Nations lie to us, this whole system lies to us....are we going to follow the lies and believe in them as well?

A sign in the sky, that terrifies nations.

Im a firm F

thought it was really cool.

If a UFO landed on the White House lawn they would spin it as swamp gas reflecting the aurora from Venus.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
As i don't believe a word of the bible, or any other religious reading/teaching for that matter, i believe all we are seeing of late is part of an elaborate plan to confuse and scare us. This i believe is done by a few greedy individuals, wanting world domination, and to enslave mankind. In short its about Money and power. this has long been the goal of many greedy men, show throughout history, their technology is very powerful to the point that i believe they have the ability to plant what ever they want in to the minds of people to create the scare they need, and this has been going on for a long time, preparing us for the future. Their future, the one they have in mind, not ours. I just hope it all fails, and we win over as we do usually, as again show in history.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm not a follower of the bible, but i'm picking F. Whatever it was/is i don't know but at least the post's kept me entertained and it was interesting to learn a few things along the way, but i'm keeping an open mind all the same
. I find i tend to believe people's explanations too quickly, so i'm trying to remain open to more.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You asked a question,

The answer is A.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I would say all the evidence points to a missile test, so i'm leaning there for now.

I think the reason people will not accept that it was just a missile is the fact that it was just so incredibly weird to look at, just fantastic isn't it

Ofcourse we could have been lied to and it could be something weird and wonderfull, and don't get me wrong I would love it to be something out of this world, but as much as I want that, i'm not gonna lie to myself when there are clear explanations stating otherwise.

It was still a spectacular event whatever it may or may not have been

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
My answer is C, base on the perfect Spiral.
But then again, i'm still open up for any possiblities.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by decadence]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I SOOOO would have circled spacegoatfart.

Anyhow, I'm betting manmade - probably Bluebeam or HAARP. I don't buy the missile explanation one bit. For one, it strikes me as odd that Russia would even admit it has a problem with its defense systems. Secondly, it seems to me that if it were true that the missile traversed Norwegian airspace, that it would trigger some very cold relations between Norway and Russia.

However, I'm still open to signs from God. I sincerely hope that we see some highly charged aerial phenomena one day - by ETs I mean. I WANT them to come.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I like how people can mention "spacegoatfart" with a strait face.
Yes, I know it's a webbot-related thing.

I'm most impressed to have learned the Bible quote from John 4:48. That passage means Jesus, if he really said it and, frankly, if he really existed, wasn't a believer in blind faith, but he actually had an evidence-based, rational mind. That's the antithesis of the vast majority of Christianity. Cool!

I vote not a missile test on the Norway event, but of course with no clue or guess as to what it really was. All photos and videos of actual failed missiles/rockets look TOTALLY different from that thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
A. A failed missile test
B. A act of God
C. A alien event
D A natural Phenomenon
E. None of the Above

I'm best classified under F right now.

The most believable scenario to me however is that a missile test took place, but then it was exaggerated by photo-shopping it to look like a paranormal phenomenon. They did this because as Russia said themselves it was not a missile test because such a test would be illegal under UN law.

Then another department in Russia at about the same time just went out anyway and admitted it was in fact a failed missile test, a case of classic government lack of intercommunications.

So someone photo-shopped it so that the event would be blamed on paranormal phenomenon but the facts came out any way. Despite that, I question whether what was in the video violated the laws of physics as a missile test and therefore was not a missile test. In particular, the entire spiral more or less moves as a single object. Whereas what I would expect to see is the spiral not doing that such as in the Trident II missile failure video where it in fact obviously is a failed missile test. While I view the "perfect spiral" photo as fake I view most or all of the other videos and photos as entirely real.

And for that reason I don't really even believe my own "most likely" scenario and classify myself under F. First I want to see what such a failed test would look like in simulation software and next I want to see a real-life test of a setup designed to replicate the spiral. It was a very unusual "vortex style" spiral as opposed to simple spiral and on top of that suddenly stops and creates a 2-D style spiral? Its all so unlikely!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

(Several edits later)

Ok...this site gives an image showning what it claims is the location of the event.

The questions still remain: does it make sense that the russians would perform missile tests at this location?

Also, if the missile was launched from a submarine in the white sea, the event location would imply that the missile traveled over both Finland and Norway. Is it acceptable protocol to launch missile tests over foreign nations?

Incidentally, the russians appear to be saying that they did launch a missile that day, but they're not claiming resonsbility for the spiral event, which apparently happened about 450 miles away from their test. Yes...a missile could easily have covered that distance. But again, for it to do so would mean that the russians are firing experimental missiles directly over other nations.

The missile theory is seeming moderately unlikely to me.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why do bible thumpers always assume that the phrase 'signs in the sky' mean some singular, aerial phenomenon? At the time it was written, cultures were very focused on astrology and astronomy. To the, signs in the sky were the divinations they made from the movements of celestial objects. Astrology. Portents. Not God desecnding on a flaming pie.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

A. A failed missile test
B. A act of God
C. A alien event
D A natural Phenomenon
E. None of the Above

For now, I'm going to lean towards (F). If I ever get lucky enought to actually see one, then my minds open enough to accept either: B,C or D.
Personally I don't believe the missile test story. The spirals at least to me were far to neat for an "accident", same with the rings the spiral was going too.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

A. A failed missile test
B. A act of God
C. A alien event
D A natural Phenomenon
E. None of the Above

What is your opinion?

I am adding another letter.

G. Unexplainable event, the real explanation is hidden by the local gov't, for fear of chaos by the public.

What kills me is that no one knows, and no one is coming forth to explain it. I don't see it as a failed missle attempt. I've seen those and they have never had such perfectly circular oscillations such as this. Not even any reports by the local gov't about what happened. Well...to my knowledge.

Whatever it is, it is amazing.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
can we please please please disregard any bible, religious or prothetic theories to all whats going on.
It seems to me that if they believe you believe then they will put out a belief that you want to believe in......
IMHO and in my honest sober down to earth opinion...Once we put the biggest false flag out of our lives (religion) then we can fight back on the ones who are using the stool pidgeon of you null and void hopes for a saviour......
In other words.......Get over the GOD krap and then we might begin to start winning

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
F. I find it hard to believe that this was some kind of missile or weapons failure. There is no such thing as a 'perfect failure,' and that's exactly what this was. The spiral is perfect!! It looks other-worldy, and don't tell me it's because I've been on this site too long or seen too many movies. Maybe I'm looking at this from the wrong perspective. I still need questions answered...Why does this spiral just appear to be sitting in the air? IF it is a missile, should it not be climbing higher into the sky?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
E.

Personally I feel it was a Blue Beam operation. It was a nice little message from Russia to the Western World while they are all in Copenhagen for the week.

"Welcome America, please enjoy your stay. Please don't pass a law restricting how much our citizens breathe. We have HAARP technology too, you know."

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bluebeam hologram.

The elites are casting a spell/ ritual. Spirals stand for birth and evolution, the hologram was casting a sort of "spell" over the birth of the NWO/ a sort of mock messiah birth myth where the wise men followed the bright star to the birth of the savior - in this case, Obama apparently a "wise man" since he's not the AntiChrist -or is he?)

Remember at the beginning of Oct, NASA had the LCROSS mission, slamming the satellite into the moon?
LCROSS -think "+" with an "L" attached to each of the spokes and you get the swastika sun symbol "impregnating" the goddess, represented by the moon - weird stuff to be sure, but that's what it appears to be when you take into account NASA seems to have a LOT of symbolism going on, Saturn missiles, Jupiter rockets, WISE, etc, etc.
LCROSS I believe, was testing out the hologram laser light show in the dust clouds kicked up by the blast. Remember how they stopped showing it right before it hit the moon?
This isn't as weird as it sounds. The Obama administration appointed Charles Bolden, Jr to be NASA administrator. Bolden is an ex astronaut. From Wikipedia:

On STS-45, Bolden commanded a crew of seven aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis, launched on March 24, 1992 from Kennedy Space Center. STS-45 was the first Spacelab mission dedicated to NASA's Mission to Planet Earth. During the nine-day mission, the crew operated the twelve experiments that constituted the ATLAS-1 (Atmospheric Laboratory for Applications and Science) cargo. ATLAS-1 obtained a vast array of detailed measurements of atmospheric chemical and physical properties, which contribute significantly to improving our understanding of our climate and atmosphere. In addition, this was the first time an artificial beam of electrons was used to stimulate a man-made auroral discharge.

A man made light show.
So even in the 90's they're messing around with this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join