It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are te

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
I'm most impressed to have learned the Bible quote from John 4:48. That passage means Jesus, if he really said it and, frankly, if he really existed, wasn't a believer in blind faith, but he actually had an evidence-based, rational mind.

While I wish what you're saying was actually true, sadly, it's not. In fact, it's the verse that most people go to when ADVOCATING faith alone, as opposed to a need for evidence. Jesus was complaining that people simply would not believe in him unless they saw signs and miracles. Instead, they all wanted proof that he was the Messiah, and that bothered him.

That being said, I just want everyone here to know that there ARE indeed many of us out there who call ourselves Christians, but still maintain a certain level of rationality. I for one, and I know there are others like me, don't place all my faith in the words of a book, but instead use my God-given intuition and reason to make an attempt at understanding this cosmos.

Oh, and for the record, I'm going with A. But I don't think it was some newly tested missle that had never been fired before. Extrememly similar events happened in 1988 and in 1996 in different locations. So whatever they did the other day above Norway, they've certainly tried it before!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I mean since when something written in the BIBLE means anything? really, it means just as something written in any other book, since the bible is just a good history

u guys just dont have sense of this world

do u guys know how many "GODs" and "BIBLES" there are out there? what makes u think that YOUR "GOD" and YOUR "BIBLE" is the right one?

really, use logic, and you will start to think that maybe, just maybe, your brain has been damaged

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i'm still stuck on having it confirmed that the apparent 'Spiral' was not infact just a 'Wavy line'.

it seems only one, singular location seen the exotic formation...
i'll bet from other locations, the event had a totally different 'Revealing'
~perhaps it was a northern-lights glow, or an weird & large 'Moon-dog'
(as opposed to a daylight Sun-Dog phenonema) ~
or else anything dissimilar from that particular observation point.

Related Item:
Just like the 13 Oct. 1917 event at Fatima, seen by some 60,000 faithful, in which the Sun, spun, danced in the sky, appeared to come closer to Earth, dazzled the crowd by changing colors, even dried their wet from rain clothes...
but nowhere else in the adjoining locals was there any report of anything abnormal with the Sun or the Daytime sky.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So now we have crop circles in the sky? I'm stumped.

My first thought when I saw the image was PS...but there were apparently a lot of witnesses. Why can't anything like this happen over the U.S.?

There was a guest on C2C this morning who gave an awful lot of evidence as to how this could NOT have been a failed Russian missile test...sounded pretty convincing to me.

Chalk me up for a "D".

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In my opinion, this phenomena could be attributed to some well kept secret worm hole technology that Russia wants the USA to know they control. The display is to further prove that it functions.

The timing of the display could signal a public desire to inform Obama and his administrative staff that Russia now has operational worm hole technology and as such puts Russia is in a position of strength that the USA has to acknowledge as the planet moves towards Global Government.

Lastly, what we could have been witnessing by the Norway spiral is that (Russia)not only knows how intergalatic travel is accomplished, but is perhaps also in touch with those space entities that came in through the worm hole on the day Norway witnessed the spiral event.

The dark hole created in the Norway sky spiral was so large that it could have accomodated a giant star ship. As such, this giant spiral could have been worm hole technology for huge giant space ships to pass through as opposed to just human begins.

Either way, we must consider, time travel, worm hole technology as a possibility and the fact that Russia wanted us to see it. In fact they wanted the world to see it and they accomplished this feat in grand style even while starting out saying they denied it and then stating they had conducted some missle test.

I beleive that even Russia was startled by the incident and has responded like they were also alarmed by the event.

This public dispay of the technology alarms the USA because it will open pandora's box if allowed to fall into the hands of those other than Russia. It will also undermine the false beliefs that we as a nation depend on a antiquated form of energy and technology and to acknowledge that fact will undermine all global oil giants so much that their monopoly will finally be over and a new age of propulsion energy will emerge.

It also signals the possiblity that Russia is so far ahead in the space race that to acknowledge that fact will question the billions of dollars being spent on NASA. Since we know that NASA has been complicit in the Climate gate data manipulation, it only stands to reason that neither NASA, the Intelligence agencies and or the Obama administration want the world to know that oil and energy has been a giant planetary hoax, soley for the purpose of maintaining the wealth of the oil companies and those politicians in bed with big oil.

I did not discuss religious possibilites because I believe it is too soon to award credit for the Norway spiral to some religous Revelation of John.

We should now watch and see what the nations of the world do and what Obama does in the next month or so because I feel we as a nation have been witness to technology that now can not be excused away as some derelict missle test.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have to go along with this guy

You asked a question,

The answer is A.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

I wish there was a way to do a poll

What would you say it was?

A. A failed missile test
B. A act of God
C. A alien event
D A natural Phenomenon
E. None of the Above
F. I have no idea but it was really cool to see

At this point in this thread we have the following results

Some did not give a letter for the poll so this is very imperfect and why I do wish for a polling option, but ATS might not be able to store that kinda date????

A. has 5 votes
B. zero votes
C. one vote
D. one vote
E. two votes
F. six votes
G. one vote

When something big happens in the world, like this, when thousands or millions observed this event in real time, Im having problems believing the official story. The explanation given in my view just provides too many unanswered questions.

I think the official line is crap.

I do however think they really know what this was, and whatever it is needs to be covered up.

hmmm a news event that the population isn't buying. sounds familiar

s p a c e g o a t f a r t

Thanks for the replies, votes and s & f

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Even though I believe as you do, I'm going with A. I think most things are just as they appear.

I do think we will see signs if we happen to live at the right time. Every generation has been arrogant enough to believe their time is the time.

Another thing I see is that whenever God has manifest Himself, it has been undeniable and unexplainable any other way. This does not fit that criteria.

I should perhaps say that as even though it appears explained, I can not know for a fact.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Blaine91555]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join