It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If this IS the same thing, I think it's fairly safe to say the 'fail' label is just disinfo. If these are the same thing, i'm guessing they have been quite successful.

Help me out here. I'm a bit puzzled. I always thought that a rocket went up in the air by thrusting upward for a goodly period of time. And I've see pictures of rockets that don't continue doing that. Usually a guidance problem I guess. They tend to fall over. When they move out of the line of thrust, the motion then becomes very circular, almost like a spiral, you could say. You could say like a fireworks pinwheel effect. Now if a rocket does that, how can that be considered a success and when two do that back why and how is that considered a double success? Doesn't that seem contrary to everything we want rockets to do? (And I suspect the Russians would want the same result.)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My question has anybody thought maybe this is a test for a supersonic return of a nuclear missle from space. The rocket reaches orbit redirects and supersonic return would stop any chance of shooting it down. Could the Russians be showing there new trump card to the world on nuclear arms race. Where the US has been busy trying to figure out how to shoot them down Russia makes it impossible by speeding there return to earth up. Just a thought.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Really odd , something bigger must come up.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
HI All

I have been following this for quite a while but this is my 1st post on the subject. Through all the posts I haven't seen this posted but if it has I appologise for posting it again.

I have looked at all the vieos of the spiral in Norway and from what I can see the object seems to be stationary. If you look at the blue "trail" it looks like it has expanded in width but doesn't seem to have gotten any longer. and the centre of the spiral seems to remain stationary. If this is the case I would think that would debunt the whole "it was a rocket".

Bearing in mind I am no rocket scientist (excuse the pun) but my understaning is for a rocket to be in flight it needs to be moving. If it is not moving then it would fly much like a brick as far as I am aware.

My thoughts are this is not a rocket and please remember I am only posting in relation to the incident in Norway I have not looked at the other videos in much detail as yet.

I also don't believe the whole EISCAT theory either as if this has happened in several other locations it seems it is a fairly portable bit of tech if it is man made or could be ET tech or a natural occurance we haven't experienced before.

For me the jury is still out on the one. The only thing I have made my mind up about is that it isn't a rocket.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by andy mac myc]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dolby_X
Look like the Russian are testing alot of rocket. Hope it dont come with a new war.

Anyway it's look suspicious 2 rockets both failling .. they need better rocket engeneer !

Haha, russian rockets are the best in the world and have been since 1960s. If its a fail then they are testing something brandnew. On the other hand it might be successful launches of the new vortex missiles.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Yes, it's a new missile type: the RSM-56 Bulava. You can read the wiki explanation of the Norway spiral here.

There is no mystery.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Waldy

Yes, it's a new missile type: the RSM-56 Bulava. You can read the wiki explanation of the Norway spiral here.

There is no mystery.

Spot on! I get a chuckle when I read a reply that begins with "I'm no rocket scientist but it CAN"T be a missle" So... why not have a look at what the Rocket scientists are saying? I'll repost the link because I love redundancy... and it's appropriate when speaking of rockets!

Norway Spiral explained by real rocket scientists!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
As I stated on the other threads about the first spiral, I have friends who are scientist and military and they have told me that the spral lights we are seeing is "NOT" a missle testing. They are not sure what it is, but what you need to know is they are happening all over the world for the past week. Pay attention to this, it could get intresting, the media will soon run with the story when a few more are caught on video.

are serious? now ur scary me

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
I find it amusing that the very same group of people who are so distrusting of the media and have no problem making it known that they are a tool owned and used by our gov't to manipulate us is the same group who immediately buy into the 'failed rocket launch' theory with no questions asked. This is very funny to me.

Does it necessarily mean aliens, ufo's, Nibiru, or any other doom and gloom scenario???? NO!! But one thing I have learned in all my years on this God forsaken rock is that if it comes from a politician or the media it is automatically a lie!!!! This includes "scientists" who are bought and paid for by our Gov'ts.

What it all comes down to is trusting your own eyes. There are far too many people in this world who are unwilling or unable to believe what they see right before them so they turn to their parents/Gov't to provide them an 'official explanation' so that they can get some sleep at night.

It is truly a pity that we have so many willfully ignorant people in this world.

I don't know what it was in the sky but I know what it wasn't!!!! A FAILED ROCKET!!!

How do I know this you might ask?????
Because both the Gov't and the media are saying it IS!!! and that my willfully ignorant friends is ALL I need to know.

preech!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

You'd better stop breathing that air and drinking water, as the MSM says that's what we need to do to live! Prove them wrong and stop doing it!

Deny ignorance, please?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
reply to post by queenannie38

Chinese spiral video:

www.youtube.com...

Norway spiral video:

www.vgtv.no...

Latest russian video:

www.youtube.com...

video thought to be ufo, creates spiral:

www.youtube.com...

Precursors to the spinning videos, slight spiral tubes:

www.youtube.com...

It all adds up, does it not?

the 2 last ufos are coming from another dimension

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Waldy

There is no mystery.

You're right Dave..case closed, huh?..Because, as you are implying, if it says so on the internet...it MUST be true

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Its funny to me how the media reports these strangs events occuring and the one only person they turn to is the government, and they know damn well the gov't lies 95% of the time. The media is just as bad as the gov't, they dont care and they're goin to continue to lie, but you know what?? they dont fool me, if this world ends, i hope they die first

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm reminded of George Romero's zombie movie, "Land Of The Dead", in which the zombies are kept mesmeried by the fireworks set off by the raiders so they could do their thing. Just a thought. While we're all going ooooh and ahhh at the lights in the sky, TPTB are doing something completely unnoticed somewhere else. If the lights and spirals are the actual disinfo, then just what exactly are TPTB up to? Anybody?

[edit on 12/19/2009 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
hehe
nice try,but fail. How about the 144 other rockets?in the rest of the world? hehe ..russians are eager on the rocket front ey)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What do people make of this footage?

www.theweatherspace.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

that is really, odd. if it is true, than wow. SOMETHING, is going on.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
What do people make of this footage?

www.theweatherspace.com...

It is too clear and crisp to be real footage. Even the people in the video give off a humorous vibe that it seems fake.

People trying to make the spiral in norway seem like a fake occurrence. I can't stand people....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The camera does not shake and the video is started before anything is visible. The dubbed nature sounds are too loud. It's pretty but fake.

The light show did not look like the Russian rocket seen from Norway.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The camera does not shake and the video is started before anything is visible. The dubbed nature sounds are too loud. It's pretty but fake.

The light show did not look like the Russian rocket seen from Norway.

HOly toledo! I agree with you!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join