It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
At the end of the day, there's nothing we can do about it

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

With a view to ending on a high note, especially where NASA is concerned...
Magnetic Storms

Artist's conception of a blast of magnetic waves arriving from space at the eye of a storm and then launching a series of concentric outward propagating ripples. Credit: Andy Kale/Univ. of Alberta

And a very recent post on NASA
Colliding Auroras

A network of cameras deployed around the Arctic in support of NASA's THEMIS mission has made a startling discovery about the Northern Lights. Sometimes, vast curtains of aurora borealis collide, producing spectacular outbursts of light.

Watch the animation here

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The spiral is, I believe, is responsible for the melting of our Polar Ice Caps. This is the fuel for their Global Warming Myth these Large Antennae installations (example: HAARP) the world colaboration of Goverments under secret societies of Bankers and Globalists can dupe the world in giving up its rights and creating Blasphemous law and regulation such as Cap and Trade and Carbon Tax. Look here www.technologyreview.com...
this is proof that believing the goverment is screwing with our Atmosphere is not so far-fetched! Again I repeat, through this visual which many have witnessed, after close evaulation and reading of details from this thread and others, this Spiral is an effect of a Government Controlled Antennae Installation Which is used to react with an altered ion and electron density which would be modified by airplanes which spray an aerosol Chemical and element cocktail. This is what is causing the temperature changes in our Glacial areas, and not this made up GLobal Warming Theory.

The bible says that the beast will Tread down the world, and that is what is obvious, this world is full of Pollution of the Mind Body and Spirit and The World. However, taxing us to breathe or drive our vehicles is out of hand is part of the economic slave standard which is only getting worse every day.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is by far the most interesting thing ive ever seen. I wish I could have been in Norway watching. (=

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by madness
hundreds if not thousands of witnesses

I must be missing something, but is there more than one pic of the spiral from different cameras? All I ever see is the one we all know.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If viewed from the kinetic dynamics of a failed rocket, instead of "how does one create a spiral in the sky?", it makes sense, and would probably take a very short moment of it's motion to induce the spiral witnessed.
I had nothing to do with it so let your imaginations run wild if you are so inclined.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Through the astral door?
I'm speechless, I have no idea what that could be.Definately not a missile, or any kind of missile that we know of.Could be experimental weaponry though.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Too bad they had to ruin that video with such lousy music that doesn't even fit.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Luminaught

IT WAS A DEMONSTRATION
Bizarre Blue Light Spiral over Norway Spiral - Failed Missile? Or Successful demonstration?
www.youtube.com...

haarp..who would have thought...?

Hmmm thats what I think too. Why would ALL the world leaders be gathered over there? And Obama picking up his NOBEL prize? hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I believe even Russia said it was a missle and I doubt they would lie on behalf of NASA.

that is part of the problem. you don't think Russia would lie on behalf of NASA????????????????????????????????????????????????

um, couldn't Russia and NASA be on the same page???

what i mean is .....

RUSSIA lives on a planet called earth.
NASA lives on a planet called earth.

maybe, just maybe ....

RUSSIA & NASA don't want to tell the billions of other people on the planet what they know, because what they know scares the life out of them, and they assume it would scare you to, since you continually demonstrate through all your actions, all your behaviors, and all your words that you are scared of what you don't understand.

they think they are smarter than you. what they know scares them.
you think they are smarter than you? then perhaps what they know would scare you??

aren't you scared enough?

even if one ufo is an alien spacecraft, just one...

then an alien spacecraft has visited earth.

get over it, or not.
understand it, or not.

does how you choose comprehend things, matter?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by just some thoughts

Using your 'logic' ATS is lying to you, as is everyone on it, as is everyone you've ever met in your life.

It must be truly horrible to think that way.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

You remind me very much of a disinformation agent. You could never add anything positive to the subject at hand. All you do is stick with your rocket story. Then you insult people like you are something worth listening to. Newsflash to you dave, you just keep on spitting out the same crap. We have heard what YOU think, and have made our oppinions based on all information we can find, not your "it's a rocket fools" posts.

Keep on being the fool dave

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hope this website will give a bit more data to this thread

Spiral

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

No proof there.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by madness
imho, anyone who keeps claiming its a rocket, producing that perfect spiral, vivid colours, hundreds if not thousands of witnesses who arent crazy, and our intellect to compare to other failed rockets and comparing and realising this must be the most epic of epicest rocket failures - is out of his mind, and lives in unconscious denial.

You people are just annoying, there's at least three threads proving without a shadow of a doubt that this is a rocket, and you simply turn a blind eye to it. Are you intentionally this annoying or do you really want to understand what's going on here.

LOL, the answer is; you're the only denier here. Open your eyes. Read. It's a rocket.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by secretbear]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've seen plenty of rockets fail or well.... go off course, they do in fact make spirals like that. It is really weird but it's what they do

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm sure the space agencies around the world are not releasing allot of information on things not just N.A.S.A. What with the U.S. Govt. putting a stop on information and study of objects coming into our atmosphere it makes it all the more interesting. There also seems to be allot more fireballs being seen of late not to mention NASA videos of green balls of light coming and going from our atmosphere. I've seen missiles go awry out of Vandenberg AFB but never have seen one spiral like the one in Norway I don't think it was a missile and don't really know what to think. The blue beam of light is what gets me also the perfect spiral. We sure live in an interesting time and place. I'm having a blast chasing all of this kind of stuff down. Thanks Chembreather S/F!!! Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
anyone know if it made noise? i dont thin it was a rocket personally, its just too damn perfect looking to be a perfect out of control rocket...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sadly i see many "normal" humans answering your post. Dont mind that, its the whole purpose. A hint for you, take the mainstream of your answer and look at what they write
then you will understand the whole thing

To your favor of course
--

Btw,if it is a russian rocket
-the russians are very eager on the rocket front,cause the same thing has happened..in germany,usa\canada,china,japan,argentina,mexico and other countries

Remember the government does everything 2 NOT inform the "normal" human. The answer for that is simple, they have no option to even grasp at the idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join