It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Settlers attack West Bank mosque and burn holy Muslim books

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Great so not only these illegal settlers steal the land from Palestine but under protection from criminal Govt. of Israel attack Palestinians and destroy their Mosque.

????? What protection of Israeli government? (sorry,criminal , illegal,land stealing,genocidal,children shooting, baby eating world destroying and ctr government - now it is ok according to the media war rules,right?)

Defence minister Ehud Barak ordered the defense establishment to work to locate and arrest those behind the arson, and called for the justice to be served. The minister's office released a statement saying he considered the incident a very grave one. "This is an extreme act meant to harm any of the government's attempts to advance the process for Israel's future," the statement added.

www.ynetnews.com...
This is the position of the Israeli (add smear remark here) government. I fail to notice your rightful criticism of Mosque burning in other countries. Maybe because it is really not the point,but the (add smear remark here) is ????

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
love all this false outrage- where the same people so outraged at the recet mosque attack in Pakistan in which dozens died!?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Tolerance is a word seldom used and oft forgot.

Shame really, no wonder the worlds going down the pan.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
????? What protection of Israeli government? (sorry,criminal , illegal,land stealing,genocidal,children shooting, baby eating world destroying and ctr government - now it is ok according to the media war rules,right?)

The protection of IDF and the criminal govt.. On one hand IDF is so strict they shoot any Palestine guy if he is anywhere near the border or any such flimsy excuse on other hand they are missing from this whole rampage. No illegal settlers would dare to do this if they know they would be prosecuted. It does tell about the mentality of the illegal settlers who think they are invincible under the protection of invisible man, criminal govt and police force.

Defence minister Ehud Barak ordered the defense establishment to work to locate and arrest those behind the arson, and called for the justice to be served. The minister's office released a statement saying he considered the incident a very grave one. "This is an extreme act meant to harm any of the government's attempts to advance the process for Israel's future," the statement added.

www.ynetnews.com...
This is the position of the Israeli (add smear remark here) government.

Yeh right first a adopted official policy by the criminal govt. to eradicate the whole race of Palestine and later a eyewash statement. How many times we have heard such statements before. If they were really serious about it they wouldn't have let the illegal settlers steal the land in the first place, but instead they give it an official stamp of govt. controlled Israeli court inspite of calls from all major World Countries (US/ EU/ China etc.) and UN to not proceed with illegal settlements.

I fail to notice your rightful criticism of Mosque burning in other countries. Maybe because it is really not the point,but the (add smear remark here) is ????

It is because I have not come across mosque/ chruch/ temple etc. burning incidents in any other country recently. If there would be I would surely criticize it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I agree with this member.I think that bored,angry teenagers attacked
that mosque and burned their holy books.The cans of spray paint,to me,
is the "proof".
If the IDF had attacked,there would be trace evidence left behind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
idiot extremists again!! what a pointless attack.

i wish we could round up all the extremists from all over the world, put them, naked, on a desert island somewhere, give them big foam hammers and not let them off again until they work out all their issues.

in the meantime the rest of us could probably get some order on our affairs, fix the climate, feed the world, save the whales and get started on the important stuff, exploring the universe and such.

unfortunately if there werent extremists, there would be no change, or very little. america's founding fathers were extremists to the core. adams, jefferson, washington, hancock, henry... "give me liberty or give me death" america was founded on extremism.. the world needs extremists to force us to go left or right, up or down.. otherwise wed just sit, stagnant in the middle.. "dark ages"

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Retseh

is the "proof".

So you think the IDF would leave behind more evidence than some angry teenagers?
I would think it to be the otherway around, not that im saying this was IDF im just going from your comments.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
unfortunately if there werent extremists, there would be no change, or very little. america's founding fathers were extremists to the core. adams, jefferson, washington, hancock, henry... "give me liberty or give me death" america was founded on extremism.. the world needs extremists to force us to go left or right, up or down.. otherwise wed just sit, stagnant in the middle.. "dark ages"

very true, Solzenitzen was an extremist to the soviets, flat earthers viewed round earthers as extremists etc etc

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
idiot extremists again!! what a pointless attack.

i wish we could round up all the extremists from all over the world, put them, naked, on a desert island somewhere, give them big foam hammers and not let them off again until they work out all their issues.

in the meantime the rest of us could probably get some order on our affairs, fix the climate, feed the world, save the whales and get started on the important stuff, exploring the universe and such.

Not pertaining to this subject matter but i really enjoyed that comment. I have not thought of the founding fathers of your country in that light before and you are a hundred percent correct. Kudos!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

very true, Solzenitzen was an extremist to the soviets, flat earthers viewed round earthers as extremists etc etc

Global warming supporters are called extremist.
Global warming deniars are called extremist.
This one will be fun to watch pan out, one of thems gonna have egg on their face. Sadly probably not in my lifetime, i only got some 70 years left.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It was not "bored teenagers", sadly. Nor it was IDF naturally. There is a small but highly "concentrated" group of extremists in Israeli right who are sure that only they are 100 percent correct. Since their opinion is a mix of religious,nationalistic and racist ideas the result is very dangerous fanatics and it creates problems for all.
Trying to write it off as a non-issue due to bored teens is not better then using it to promote anti-Israeli propaganda lies.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

is the "proof".

Hey I'm one of the most Pro Israeli people around here but if this was done by Jewish settlers or even Jewish teens, it IS a Terror attack. Boy you would have been fun to listen to when they were buring churches in the South in the 60's. Granted it didn't kill anyone, but the intent is just the same, to instill fear in a population. You have to call it like it is, otherwise you lose your way morally.

All the extremists on both sides in the ME should be put someplace to settle their differences once and for all and let the rest of the people get on with their lives.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

All the extremists on both sides in the ME should be put someplace to settle their differences once and for all and let the rest of the people get on with their lives.

If it were up to me, I'd arm both sides, seal the area, and let em fight it out until the last one could crawl out.

The whole situation is clinically insane. There's no doubt that the Palestinian side will respond with an attack of it's own, those people labeled terrorists, someones house will be bulldozed, perhaps Israel will also fire anti tank rockets into an apartment building just to show them who's boss, and the cycle will start all over again. Israeli forces that do nothing to stop attacks on Palestinian groves, houses, mosques, churches (yes, not all of them are Islamic), and pointedly look the other direction when such things happen. There doesn't need to be direct action, or even vocal support for forces of those in power to show their support for illegal actions such as those that settlers get away with when they get a wild hair to inflame the situation further.

What we are seeing now in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza is the same thing that happened in 1930's Germany with the Jews. They were told to get out, nobody wanted to take them, and eventually the 'final solution' was reached and implemented (the rich ones got out leaving the poor and not so well to do behind). They are basically telling the Palestinians to get out, nobody wants them, and eventually Israel will implement their own form of the 'final solution' through an orchestrated ballet of inflaming things to the point where they will feel justified either officially or unofficially through 'settler' actions to just simply kill of the Palestinians (the rich ones have gotten out leaving the poor and not so well to do behind as happened in Germany). History is a harsh mistress, and it's only a matter of time.

The thing about the settlers is they are largely comprised of a mix of religious zealots from the west, and what are basically uneducated rednecks from eastern europe. There's enough stupidity and fanaticism on both the setters, and the remaining Palestinians to ensure this whole mess won't go away untill the Israeli leadership finds the balls to deal with the settler issue on one hand, and the Palestinian issue on the other hand. Most likely this won't happen untill the secular population of Israel puts it's foot down, decides that enough is enough, and makes it clear that they won't put up with settlers causing problems as much as they won't put up with Palestinians causing problems.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Kill 'em All and Let God sort "em Out! (motto from a wall in my Basic Training Unit, AirBourne Motto I believe)

I looked for a Editorial Cartoon from a decade ago (couldn't find it, maybe the Muslims burned it and stabbed to death the Artist) but it had an Ameoba with an Arafat head towel on it, and a ameoba with a thing the jews wear on their heads and they were still fighting over "palestine", so I say BOMB,BOMB,BOMB 'EM ALL!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sand turns to glass at around 4,200 degrees (f) . Nuclear explosions can reach temperatures in the millions of kelvin.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thousands of angry settlers gathered for a demonstration close to the Prime Minister’s residence in Jerusalem this week, vowing to continue building and condemning Mr Natanyahu’s decision to bow to pressure from Barack Obama, the US president. They carried banners that said “Obama wants us frozen, God wants us chosen,” and “God’s Bible gave us this land.”

Strange, because my Jewish relatives have always told me that the legend of The Wandering Jew is a slur. Yet here these people are claiming to be thousands of years old.
The truth is that, whether their god did or didn't give that land to the ancient Jews, they lost it repeatedly. In the end, no doubt sick to the back teeth of being serially conquered for no reason other than that their scruffy patch of desert happened to straddle some important trade routes, most of them left. In reality, the USA gave that land to the terrorists who had taken over Palastine, by arming them with WW2 surplus.
The thing is that in this situation, the USA is very much like god, in that "the lord giveth & the lord taketh away." Anyone who doubts that need only look at what happened to Saddam Hussein. Eventually, either Iran will be invaded, or oil will become yesterday's technology & no amount of high placed Zionists in the US Govt will convince a POTUS to keep throwing billions of US$s into an unnecessary geopolitical strategy.
At this point, Israel had better have mended some fences with the UN, because there'll be nobody else to help them.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Palestine is well known for their fake videos of all the dead little children by the hands of the evil zionists. Here is another example of pure propaganda for Islamic sympathy. More fake bs dreamed up and executed by Palestine to give them an excuse for their hatred of non-muslims. More fake footage so Islam can crush Israel and continue to fight and kill non-muslims.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

What we are seeing now in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza is the same thing that happened in 1930's Germany with the Jews. They were told to get out, nobody wanted to take them, and eventually the 'final solution' was reached and implemented (the rich ones got out leaving the poor and not so well to do behind). They are basically telling the Palestinians to get out, nobody wants them,

But Jordan is very capable of setting aside land for the Right of Return of the Palestinians. Won't happen because then there would be no excuse to persecute Israel for the real reason, which is hatred of non-muslims.

All Jordan has to do is make a small place for Palestine, they have lots of land to do so.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Actually it was combined now what is EU and US help that helped Israel get that land in first place. By the way are you aware just last week the same EU passed out a statement
EU report says Israel illegally annexing east Jerusalem

And guess what Israel response was, no not anti-semitic...this was an exception since they have to still squeeze lot of fund from EU, they called the report "biased" lmao. Just imagine the irony of it, the govt. who gave land to Israel itself saying Israel is illegally taking more territory.

This actually shows us Israel charade is slowly falling when the world powers starts saying these things publicly. The Genocide was never over instead shifted to a different place with same Nazi policies on different people.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

In a way, I agree with you, but consider: immediately after WW2, the USA was in de facto control of Western Europe, since only they had any money & Europe was so wrecked it was literally depending on US goodwill to feed people. I feel pretty certain that, with the British Empire collapsing around its ears & important concessions regarding territory, trade & finance given to the USA as part of the whole lend-lease package, the UK Govt would not have willingly given up the Palastine Mandate as well, since it is a strategically important location, they had the veteran troops to quell the Jewish insurgency & a long history of doing just that in other rebellious countries under British control, unless they were under pressure to do so.
From whom?
Where did the Sherman tanks that went to Israel come from?
Whose Liberty ships took them there?
Yeah, I read the East Jerusalem article. I didn't comment there as, TBH, its just putting official recognition on what we have known has been going on for years.
I have relatives in Tel Aviv. They've been talking about getting out of Israel for years. Now that my Great Uncle (Holocaust Survivor) is dead, I'm hoping they will. I only met the old bloke once, in the mid 80s. He told me then, "This place isn't what we wanted."
Not a man to criticise his govt by any means, but he was already disillusioned. I used to speak to him on the phone, but he'd never get into it again. Shame, his word my have carried some weight, but the bottom line was, he was just thankful to have somewhere to live. Seems there's a lot of Israelis that have swallowed the whole Zion shtick hook line & sinker, forgetting what the homeland was actually about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join