It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coleman on Where to Look for Bigfoot Bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In Africa, researchers have found that porcupines are opportunists, and use both brown and spotted hyena dens that have naturally leftover bones in them. Also gathering bones themselves, certain African porcupines have been found to typically collect only degreased and defatted bones....

The odds are more highly in favor of Bigfoot bones and bodies never being found than being found. But if they are ever found, might Bigfoot teeth or old bones possibly will be discovered near or in porcupine habitation sites.

www.cryptomundo.com...

This does make sense. If porcupines hoard bones, and when bigfoot individuals die they leave bones behind, therefore porcupines could hoard bigfoot bones.

I don't know how I feel, Mr. Coleman, about your statement that the odds are in favor of remnants not being found. I think that if bigfoot exists, which you do support, that eventually evidence will be found. As humans encroach their development on forests and areas where other bipedal primates may reside, the likelihood of finding evidence increases, even if scavengers are responsible for the disappearance of most of the bones.

I also would not rule out that there may be a human or two who currently possess evidence. Either in the form of a backwoods trophy, or hidden away in some University department somewhere.

Your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think that would be one big porcupine, or they're learning how to work as a team, which means instead of robot overlords now we have to worry about spiky, squinty eyed but somehow cute overlords. On a serious not tho, eventually I'm sure someone will stumble across something.
Although Mother Nature is incredibly efficient at policing up its refuse, there's always gonna be straggling bits.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wingnut01

I agree. And someone probably has stumbled across something, if there are other bipedal primates roaming around.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
i can imagine, a bunch of porcupines attacking a bigfoot corpse.("my bones! mine!)
now cryptozoologists are going to flock around a bunch of porcupine dwellings, poor guys

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
This does make sense. If porcupines hoard bones, and when bigfoot individuals die they leave bones behind, therefore porcupines could hoard bigfoot bones.
somewhere.

Your thoughts?

Not only that but...

Just exactly how many Hunters/Hikers/Campers come across dead Bears/Moose/Mountain lions? Very rarely if ever at all. Bigfoot may bury their dead or they find a nice cave to curl up and die in etc.

Contrary to pop culture beliefs there is still huge amounts of forest and mountainous regions in which a large biped could possible live away from the modern world.
S & F

Slay

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Then there is no proof that bigfoots may not dispose of their deceased in a cultural way similar to humans: burial, cremation, cannibalism (or a combination).

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There was an episode of MonsterQuest where they addressed this subject. They placed a freshly killed deer in the middle of the forest (in the Pacific Northwest somewhere) with a time lapse camera fixed on it. They came back a week or so later and there was hardly a trace of the deer. Upon reviewing the footage from the time lapse camera, you could see how fast a corpse could disappear in those conditions.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NotTooHappy

Yeah I saw that episode.
I found this one week example of a rabbit. When it's finished it's pretty much camouflaged into it's environment.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

top topics

join