It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do these numbers mean!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hi all, I have a question for the more Numerically gifted amount us. Anyone with a little insight into numerology etc.

Last night I was lying in bed and then began to think of the all the places I have lived as I had just moved back to NZ from Australia. Anyway it kinda just hit me that some of the addresses that I had lived at had the same numbers and then I thought further back and actually got a little freaked out...

Ill go back as I can but I'm sure this is just a little to weird to be coincidence.

222 Ohauiti Road
44 Carlisle Street
14 Roys Road
Unit 202 of 6 Durham Street

then Australia

2/22 Frederick Street
24 Vespa Crescent
then 901/3422 Gold Coast Highway

Nearly every address I have lived at that I can remember has had the number 2 or 4 in it...

I'll check with my parents on past addresses for any earlier ones they may know. And then I'll update for ya.

Please let me know what you think and the importance of the number 2 or 4 or if these numbers can effect ones life in any way.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In Indian astrology, 2 is the Moon, 4 is Rahu, or the North Node. This could signify you have an important relationship with your mom and that in some respect you must follow her energy or path... my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You should check this out. Numbers and meanings

Most of my life I've been around the number 8 and 6

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Hi ka0s69,

I just recently got a great book on numerology and have been looking into this pretty deeply for the last few days.

There are 7 numbers that are very significant for each person.
I can tell you 3 of them with your birth date - d/m/y
I can tell you 3 more with the name you go by on a daily basis,
and the final one with your birth certificate name.

I think it's interesting that there are 7 numbers that are significant and you posted 7 addresses. 7 is number of seeking enlightenment which is *I think* what you're looking for here.

I can tell you this much from your addresses. In numerology all numbers are broken down to single digits and the meanings and significance comes from what they are after broken down to 1-9. Also names are given number representations - I'm going to break them all down for you and give you the single digit for each of them. Also the street names break down into digits. Like this - I'll try to format it right.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

For your addresses, they break down like this

222 Ohauiti Road - This is a 1 address
44 Carlisle Street This is a 3 address
14 Roys Road This is a 3 address
Unit 202 of 6 Durham Street This is a 4 address

then Australia

2/22 Frederick Street This is a 1 address
24 Vespa Crescent This is a 3 address
then 901/3422 Gold Coast Highway This is a 9 address

To give you a real quick summary of what these numbers might represent in those particular houses it would look something like this.

The 1s would be places to establish independence.
The 3's (of which there were 3) would be a place of laughter and communication
the 4 would be a house of security and a place of safety
and the 9 would be a house where all are welcome - an extroverted place

And without breaking down the digits or names - I also think there is significance in the 2s and 4s as you have mentioned. I count 11 2s in the above addresses. 2's represent harmony and balance - they are also good for relationships and developing intuition. Because there are 11 makes it doubly significant since 11 is a master number that can mean great success. The 4s of which I see 4 (5 if you count Durham street which broke down to a 4) would support order and service in community settings.

Sometimes we find ourselves in places that don't match our particular life numbers and in such places we may feel uneasy or have a lot of conflict, but you can easily change the numerical vibration of a place by placing an additional number that would help your house add up to what you need it to be.

Wow that is WAY more information than I meant to type in this post. LOL
But anyway there it is for you. I don't know if any of it means anything to you or not but I hope at least some of it does.

I'd be happy to do more for you - or anyone else for that matter if you want to U2U me or just post here in this thread.

*Edit for formatting

[edit on 12/11/2009 by sagestranger]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello There!

im Katrine Bonn from california.

So sad to say that i dont have any idea what is the significant of that numbers.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Thanks for that I do think I have a close relationship with my mother and I do take after her in a lot of ways with my creative gifts etc.

Thanks so much

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

WOW sagestranger! Thanks heaps for the break down. You would not believe how accurate all that was! The houses were all spot on. I know there must be some significance behind numbers and I believe that maths and numbers are the language of the gods.

Cant say how much I appreciate your input

Thanks heaps

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

You're very welcome. I enjoyed doing it. And I'm starting to get that same "language of the gods" feeling about numbers. It's been hitting me and my family pretty spot on also. I'd say at least an 85% accuracy and maybe more.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by katrinebonn
Hello There!

im Katrine Bonn from california.

So sad to say that i dont have any idea what is the significant of that numbers.

You going for your first 20 posts?

I also don't know what 2 or 4 means - but I'd say it's very good!

The number "504" comes up in my life ALL the time, even my friends joke about it now heh

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

The numbers don't mean anything. Our numeric system is arbitrary. Of course your houses share common numbers, as there are only 10 digits!

If you are looking for patterns in numbers, you will always find them, as they are meaningless.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

If they were meaningless how would you explain the golden ratio? Or pi? Or why does everything have a representation in numbers? Nature isn't that chaotic and spontaneous my friend

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

coincidence

duh

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

Oh come on! Don't tell me you believe in coincidence?

Look I'm not saying there's a magical mystical meaning to numbers more like a natural significance. You know what I mean? Like as if there was a number embedded into our cells and the cells of living and non-living alike.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Quite easy really...

For every 1 kiwi that moves back to NZ, 2 or 4 kiwis move to Australia(or Bondi)...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by r3dman

Hahaha nice one R3dman. NZ is slowly but surely taking over Australia

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

Pi and the golden ratio can not be expressed in our number system without being infinitely recursive. That should tell you how arbitrary our number system is.

Mathematics is not the same as our number system. Mathematics does mean something - it's the way to describe the world, and the only field of science that can determine absolute proof.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by jamiros

Pi and the golden ratio can not be expressed in our number system without being infinitely recursive. That should tell you how arbitrary our number system is.

Mathematics is not the same as our number system. Mathematics does mean something - it's the way to describe the world, and the only field of science that can determine absolute proof.

Mathematics is programming in it's purest form and expressed in everything within us and around us.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I totally agree with you two! (davesidious & old_god)

I don't have the link as of now, but there was a post that talks about how do our cells know how to create an arm or a leg and other body parts to create a human. Our human form of expressing numbers may be flawed but it's all we got as of now.

Like I said, not a supernatural phenomenon but math is how we describe the world like old_god said.

Cheers!

top topics

join