It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse ventura conspiracy theory episode two

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SeditiousDissent

If nothing else the show sure inspired a lot of questions. Maybe even opened some peoples eyes to the possibility that it may be an inside job. I enjoyed the show. The hijackers in the cockpits before they took off just creates more questions. Were they led to believe that they were just part of a super secret operation and then horrified as the planes steered themselves into the towers via remote control?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

I agree 100% and never ever believed the msm, the 911 commision or the govment. Like I said there needs to be a few hanging from the light poles.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by renrivers
Nothing about 9/11 has surprised me from the beginning, it had the look and smell of a black op from the word go. Very little of what took place before the attacks could have happened without someone or some group from the highest levels of the military.

I challenge you this, if the whole thing happened as they claim it did, where is their evidence? The first thing that struck me was a day or so after the attacks when the flight list were released, there was not one name on the list that was either foreign or even close to the names that have been attributed to the high-jackers. Right then I knew something was awash.

Oh, rubbish. I know exactly what it is you're referring to- that list is a list of the VICTIMS of the hijackers, which wouldn't include the names of the hijackers any more than the list of people killed at Auschwitz would include the names of guards that fell out of the machine gun towers. The lists that came from the airlines did contain the names of the hijackers.

From day one, everything about the events that took place were scripted, and the biggest evidence of this was the British press mistakenly announcing that building seven had fell, before it had actually fell, at free fall speed.

Instead of speculating about who knew what, or worse, going to those damned fool conspiracy web sites for their absurd answers, why don't you go to the source and find out what the BBCs response is yourself?

The BBC's response to conspiracy accusations

If everything is as the government would have us believe, why aren't they willing to prove it, publicly, and stop all of the hush-hush secret approach that they continue to use eight years, after it happened? Our country has been thrown in disarray since this incident took place, and until we know the truth, it will continue to be in disarray.

We already know why- a gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels is certainly going to have a lot of [censored] ups they don't want to admit to that occurred during the 9/11 attack. Who the heck wants to be the one who admits they found a warning of an imminent terorist attack lying forgotten beneath an old pizza box in the corner of his office?

Bush didn't have the inteligence to pick his nose, let alone pull off some outer space, convoluted plot involving secret controlled demolitions and hijacked airplanes. The guy couldn't even out a CIA agent without hordes of journalists tracing it back to him.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i like the series so far. here is a list of the shows within the series:
1. haarp
2. 9/11
3. global warming
4. big brother
5. secret societies
6. manchurian canidate
7. 2012
www.trutv.com...

as far as the 9/11 episode goes, it is like 9/11 for dummies. there is only 1 hour to fit all that information into. i would have liked to see a little more on the pentagon and the shanksville crash. i would of also liked to see richard gage on the show. dont get me wrong i enjoyed the show. the one thing that i never thought of was the possibility of hijackers in the cockpit before takeoff. all in all i will continue watching.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I challenge you this, if the whole thing happened as they claim it did, where is their evidence? The first thing that struck me was a day or so after the attacks when the flight list were released, there was not one name on the list that was either foreign or even close to the names that have been attributed to the high-jackers. Right then I knew something was awash.

According to the OS every single person on the flight manifest was identified but ONE from AA77. How do you only have one unidentified body and 5 men that are not on the list?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I really hate to burst the bubble for you guys, but Jesse Ventura is a disinfo agent. Ex - govt official getting p[aid big bucks to throw the mass public off the trail. DO you honestly believe TPTB would let him on the air is any of this was real?
wow :
:

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Even though I don't agree with you Dave I have to say that you put a good argument together.

Thank you. I have never concealed my goal- to get people to hold these ridiculous conspiracy stories up to the same stringent level of critical analysis that they do the commission report, becuase once they do, they won't be conspiracy theorists for very long. What people's opinions will be of me afterwards is immaterial.

There are a couple other 'stand down' situations mainly the hit on the Pentagon where Cheney himself stated briskly to a soldier that his orders have not changed. This is in reference to intercepting the flight that was incoming.

That conversation was reported by Mineta, who in the very next sentence says that he found out later that it was a shoot down order, and in fact originally believed that flight 93 was shot down becuase of that shoot down order. These damned fool conspiracy web sites always always always snip that part out, which to me, is a de facto admission that they know they're lying.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
[edit on 10-12-2009 by mdl59]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
According to the OS every single person on the flight manifest was identified but ONE from AA77. How do you only have one unidentified body and 5 men that are not on the list?

What list are you referring to? Here's the passenger manifest that came from American Airlines for flight 11, which is what they gave to the FBI. Notice that it specifically lists Mohammed Atta (seat 8D), Wail al-Shehri (seat 2A) and Waleed al-Shehri (seat 2B).

Passenger flight list for AA11

Would you like me to post the other manifests? Unlike Ventura, I'm not the one who has anything to hide, here.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I said what list I was referring to and I have posted it myself already. Please point out the 5 terrorists for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have to say that I LOVE the way Ventura presents him self, he gets to the point is and is not afraid to say what’s on his mind. My boyfriend believes in everything that the government says and I’m completely opposite I don’t believe in anything they say. He saw the HAARP episode and it made him finally question if there is more than what they are telling us (the 9/11 episode is on my dvr so he can watch it this weekend).
For anyone that would like to see a very good documentary about 9/11 Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup

Ex

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Personally, I thought the show was well done.
I couldn't imagine any other EX-public official
even taking the time to look for evidence.

It brought up many unanswered guestions and the
False Flag senario was more than believable to me.

The military was on stand down that day
This to me says more than anything else, when have you
ever heard in history that our homeland military security
was on stand down??
Also, The way the buildings fell, including Building 7,
which was never hit with a plane, but did hold FBI and CIA.

I tried to talk with an older person this morning about the show
and they not only bought the governments version.
They were upset that I even would guestion it.

Like Kennedy, we might never know what really happened.
Just like Roswell and Betty & Barney Hill.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hgfbob
and...WHERE..is this "AIR", contained and compressed on a floor with a HUGE impact hole and ALL the windows gone?
...that IS how it works you know....you need to CONTAIN the air BEFORE you can compress it

That was a fire fighter on the scene who reported that it was the compression of air that caused explosions as the towers collapsed, not me. What's good for the goose is good for the gander- are you claiming that first responders and fire fighters are lying?

It seems to be that the criteria you hold for acceptable credibility is NOT the source of the information, but whether or not it happens to agree with what you yourself want to believe. I don't have to tell you that smacks of an ulterior agenda on your part, do I?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I for one do not buy into the goverment false flag operation, but I must admit that his show did have me wanting answers for where the black boxes are, and to know why they would deny him to see debris from 911 at hanger 17. You don't deny people if you don't have something to hide.

As for the whole explosives thing..... I believe in the military term KISS (keep it simple stupid)

Why have all of those moving parts with hijackers, them getting training, involving the air force, planting explosives, and so on. They could of just very well put a big truck bomb in the garages and left some proof pointing the finger where they wanted to.

There is just too many moving pieces and points of possible failure for this to be an accepted plan.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by cavscout11cav]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

I said what list I was referring to and I have posted it myself already. Please point out the 5 terrorists for me.

Flight manifest of AA77...

Page 1

Page 2

I can see Hani Hanjour on the top of page 1, in seat 1B and the Al Hazmi brothers were in seats 5E and 5F. Before I point out the others, what names are you referring to that are missing?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

OK so let me see if I got it straight now. All 5 hijackers names are on the list. All the passengers bodies were identified minus 1. The hijackers bodies were not identified because they had no samples to compare them to but yet there is still only one person listed as unidentified? I have to admit all these conflicting stories got me a bit confused.

p.s. just let me add that i have no problem admitting i was wrong about the names on the list. i just wanted mm and scott to see what it looks like when someone admits they are wrong.

I am still confused though as to why there are conflicting reports as to where the remains were found as well as how they identified terrorists that they did not identify and all that.

[edit on 12/10/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great show.I don't watch much TV and so my standards for acting quality judgement is still good,and I saw no reason to think any fraud or sensationalizing took place.

To add to the content discussion,I'd like to refer to a thread hereabouts a couple weeks ago regarding the door sensor shewing the cockpit door being closed the entire flight.This is the most plausible explanation for THAT!As for the thermite,that's the first thing tested for in an arson investigation.

And as for the apologists or whatever ya wanna call 'em,they gots to dance with them that brung 'em.They will NEVER admit or give an inch.Like that ex. or relative whose advice is ALWAYS wrong,so that you can reliably chart your course by first asking their opinion,then doing the opposite,look at their statements,and the vigor with which they type their rhetoric,and then look to the opposite.Hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the show even though it is indeed conspiracy theory 101 for the masses. Unfortunately, This is the ONLY way in which an alternative view, or "conspiracy theory" can be conveyed to the American people due to the MSM being owned by TPTB.

The fact of the matter is that regardless of whether one believes that 9/11 was a false flag or not, as JV advocates on his television program.

The end all result of this event was the enactment of the Patriot Act and two wars for profit.

Mission Accomplished , I might add.

The Patriot Act, which, it's name in itself, is conspiratorial. Due to it's dubious unpatriotic anti Constitutional fundamental nature.

It's name is conspiratorial due to the fact that the founding fathers purposely architected the US Constitution, a system of laws, in order to protect the fundamental rights of Americans, a system of Government, for the people AND By the people.

How many of us American/US Citizens actually had a vote on the Patriot Act ? A vote FOR/AGAINST the banishment of our fundamental Constitutional rights ?

None of us did.

And once again, that in itself is conspiratorial.

Can't you skeptics see that ?

But in conclusion, and Looking at the bigger picture, I haven't the time or energy to squabble over whether or not the buildings were brought down by explosives.

Or whether or not Dick Cheney issued standown OR shoot down orders from his bunker underneath the White House.

Why you might ask ? For Its already done, the false flag event, that is, mission accomplished.

As the infamous Gulf of Tonkin incident brought us in to Vietnam, which was another false flag farce.

9/11 brought us the Patriot Act and into not one but two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, soon to be the longest wars in US history.

Benefiting none other than Dick Cheney and Haliburton Corporation.

Mission Accomplished...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I've quoted it before and I'll quote it again.

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.” — James Madison

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I just want to know what caused this steel to appear like this???? i will have to watch ol' jessie on sunday evening to see what you all are talking about...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc95d87662a2.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join