It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse ventura conspiracy theory episode two

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
How long are we as truth seekers ,conspiracy T's going to deny that elements witin our GOVT. committed this unspeakable act of treason.

WAKE UP

WE are not stupid and how much proof do we need to convince those not awake that our own GOVT. murdered 3000 of our fellow citizens on Sept. 11 2001.

Whats it going to take!!!!!

Whats next, we so far have let them get away with this, murderous act of terrorism ON OUR OWN SOIL......

Thank you Jesse Ventura....you have stood up and tried to wake up our nation.....too caught up in their own little insisnificant microcosims.

Will Justice ever be served....for those who DIED that day.....

Or those who DIED afterwords to achieve the hideos agenda that this day was all about.

Please wake up....it's all coming full circle....again thank you, kudos JESSE....the truth will set us all free....if you can handle it.

Poignant
Wouldn't you agree that he would be much more effective if he wasn't such a bafoon?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I don't think Jesse is a buffoon. Somebody like Charlie Sheen would be taken way less seriously. At least Jesse used to perform underwater demolitions, was a former Navy SEAL, and a former governor. If you think any buffoon can do all of that, I welcome you to offer any to try.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I don't think Jesse is a buffoon. Somebody like Charlie Sheen would be taken way less seriously. At least Jesse used to perform underwater demolitions, was a former Navy SEAL, and a former governor. If you think any buffoon can do all of that, I welcome you to offer any to try.

Its all in the way he presents his argument - It seems like it isn't appealing to a new audience very well because of the way he conducts his show. Seems controlled an noneffective.

Sorry if I upset you with my words

I'm trying to say it would be a lot better if done more carefully especially if the dire need for it is really there.

Quality is important. . .

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm not upset, I just come on too strong to some people I guess.

Jesse comes on to people strongly too. I like that. It probably ruffles some feathers but that is good, that is what we need to see.

Steven Jones is your quiet, careful, soft-spoken physicist type. It would have been nice to see more of him on the show as a balance, but oh well. And even Jones has become more confident and outspoken in his position since all of this has happened to him and with his work. Being timid about it just shows "them" that you aren't confident about what you're saying. That's the last thing we need at this point. It IS time for something different. It isn't the time to think about it or consider it, that was the past 8 years. NOW is the time to re-open investigation, just DO it already. They spent more money investigated Clinton's BJ. Helllooo? What's the worse that could happen, a few more million is spent? Ohhh, no. If anybody really gave a damn about the money, they should be in an uproar over the millions/billions the DoD and Federal Reserve have both completely lost track of.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I predict this show will not see a season 2. I am always entertained by Ventura but it is pretty easy to see that he rubs a lot of people the wrong way. The less conspiracy minded think he is a nut and those too smart for their own good hate his perceieved arrogance. Mostly though, look at ghosthuners, monsterquest, ufohunters, no one ever actually finds anything. There was a conspiracy show on the discovery channel for a few episodes and it was basically candy for some and then a way to put items to bed for the channel (ie JFK assassination was proven to be done by one man, yada yada yada yada.) They are going to try and entertain for a while and then give up. I really would not be surprised if Jesse himself quit over the way the show will not actually look into anything good. That is just my guess but I can see it going that way considering what he is like and what TRU tv is like.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eighty59
You say news cameras caught fighter jets arriving over the skies of Manhattan. I've never seen this footage. Is there any proof to this claim? Maybe a Youtube video? I'm not saying, "you're lying, prove it!!" by the way, I'm just asking if there's any way you can prove this, as it would be news to me (the internet makes some people come across like they wanna argue...particularly here...and I'd honestly like to know if there's footage of this). It would change my opinion a lot of what I've been told as "truth".

Rats! I was hoping that some conspiracy monger was going to accuse me of lying, so I could pull this out and have his little game blow up in his face. It's why I worded the post in the way I did.

Anyway, yes, CNN caught the fighter jets on video after the hijacked planes had already crashed into the towers-

Fighters over NYC during 9/11

The CNN crew even focused in on the fighter and showed us that it was distictively an F-15, meaning that it was one of the fighters from Otis air force base in Mass. Fighters definitely were scrambled to intercept the hijacked planes, but they just didn't reach them in time.

Thus, Ventura is full of bovine scatology with his claims of military stand down orders.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Without even looking at it, I'm going to wager it will be almost a word for word rehash of every piece of rubbish those damned fool conspiracy web sites are pushing out, from "witnesses heard explosions" to "Silverstein said 'pull it'". You just as well call it, "Loose Change TV" and be done with it.

Is that all you ever say, "those damned fool conspiracy sites?" You sound like a broken record. An ignorant broken record.

Do you think FDNY Safety Chief Albert Turi is a damned fool conspiracist?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I'm not upset, I just come on too strong to some people I guess.

Jesse comes on to people strongly too. I like that. It probably ruffles some feathers but that is good, that is what we need to see.

Steven Jones is your quiet, careful, soft-spoken physicist type. It would have been nice to see more of him on the show as a balance, but oh well. And even Jones has become more confident and outspoken in his position since all of this has happened to him and with his work. Being timid about it just shows "them" that you aren't confident about what you're saying. That's the last thing we need at this point. It IS time for something different. It isn't the time to think about it or consider it, that was the past 8 years. NOW is the time to re-open investigation, just DO it already. They spent more money investigated Clinton's BJ. Helllooo? What's the worse that could happen, a few more million is spent? Ohhh, no. If anybody really gave a damn about the money, they should be in an uproar over the millions/billions the DoD and Federal Reserve have both completely lost track of.

It kinds of reminds me of those bud light TV commercials now that you mention SJ and JV

You are right something is better than nothing. I'm not complaining just saying it should be alot better from someone from the navy and who was a gov

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Ok,GoodOlDave are the first responders lying about hearing explosions?also,is Chief Turi a lair as well?

[edit on 013131p://0226 by mike dangerously]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Best 9/11 show to date!!!! Amazing and I loved it! I felt that Jesse did a great job and pretty well put the Official Story in a "choke" hold!!

Great work Jesse!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There wasn't really evidence provided, but I do think the show will help the cause. I mean, seriously, its true: Most Americans still don't even know WTC7 fell that day. Sad.

But as a review for the show? WAYYYY too sensational. The guy makes us look nuts by being so steely eyed and energetic. Bring me a show with someone who is calm and communicates well and I will promote the crap out of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

And don’t forget about his time as part of the organized crime gang, called Mongols.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Not everyone is the same though as it is hard to appeal to everyone. I personally liked Jesse's style. I also thought the eyewitness to the black boxes as very credible. The showing of what "super-thermite" could do was also very telling.

More and more, the official "tale" is just that...a tale produced for whatever reason.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by talisman]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

-He just repeated the claim that our air defense was in stand down mode. WRONG. 100,000 New Yorkers saw fighter jets arriving over the skies of Manhattan only minutes after the strikes, and even the news cameras picked them up.

That video is after the 1st tower fell, not minutes more like many many many minutes.. Try and get closer to minutes..

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee

First, thermite can be an explosive when ground down to nano particle levels, and the type found was high grade military type thermite in nano particle form.

...in which case Ventura lied AGAIN. Wht they showed us was an application of conventional thermite. Painting such a thin coating of explosives in the way they illustrated in their hypothesis wouldv'e made a singe mark on the columns, but that's about it. What do you think the WTC was built out of, cardboard tubes out of rolls of toilet paper?

Besides, Jones did NOT find nanothermite. He found aluminum and iron particles in the dust, which he interprets as being remnants of explosives on his own. There were lots of all kinds of trace elements found in the dust, rather than just aluminum and iron. They even found tritium and cobalt, which is being used by characters like Ed Ward to "prove" the towers were brought down by mini-nukes.

Secondly, they didn't have to paint the beams to weaken the building, all they had to do was to burn the bolt heads. And if you look at many of the photos of the world trade center debris, you will see that most of the beams are missing their bolts, and not only that, but the holes the bolts came out of don't look twisted or torn on most, but as if the bolts were neatly removed.

I've seen many photos of the steel, yes. They all show the bolts were broken. The steel also shows signs of being snapped like twigs and having been torn like paper. There are NO signs of any steel destroyed from being cut by thermite. Not one.

Thirdly, most of the steel was not examined, most of it was shipped directly to a dumping site and then, later was sent over seas. Many people complained about the debris not getting examined better, you can find those news articles all over the net.

Not true. Every scrap of steel recovered was delivered directly to a field in Fresh Kill, Staten Island (my bad for saying it was in NJ) and was painstakingly sorted out. It was only after sorting that it was shipped out overseas. Besides, it's ridiculous to say all the steel was destroyed and then in the same breath turn around and admit important pieces of steel that were earmarked to be saved are being stored at hanger 17 at JFK. Ventura misrepresented the facts AGAIN.

Lastly, the air force was on stand down mode because they were doing training exercises that day dealing with air planes being hijacked.

I already posted a link to CNN footage that showed F-15 fighters over NYC minutes after the attack, so your interpretation is entirely moot.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I already posted a link to CNN footage that showed F-15 fighters over NYC minutes after the attack, so your interpretation is entirely moot.

How many minutes after the attack?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

One more time Dave,are the first responders lying? and is the NYFD chief of safety lying about a secondary device?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
anyone got a link to the show on youtube or anywhere

been looking for it and can only find the 1st episode

would love to see the new one but i obviously missed it on tv, cant find it online

hopefully someone here has already come across it

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Ok,GoodOlDave are the first responders lying about hearing explosions?also,is Chief Tursi a lair as well?

No, Chief Tursi is not a liar. Anyone who insists that the explosions he heard were actual bombs is a liar, becuase HE never says they were actual bombs. That's coming entirely from the conspiracy mongers like Ventura.

We know with absolute certainty that the WTC like every skyscraper on the face of the earth was chock full of things that go BOOM in a fire...fuel tanks for emergency backup generators, electrical transformers, pressurized pipes, fire extinguishers, etc, and we know with absolute certainty that there were multiple fires burning in WTC, some burning very close to the mechanical floors which we know with absolue certainty contained lots of those things that go BOOM in a fire.

The question therefore becomes, how could these explosions NOT be the flammable objects that exploded from the heat of the fires? If even one of the explosions we heard was an electrical transformer that blew up from the heat, your claims of explosives are shown to be rubbish right away.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by numb99

His time with the Mongols has already been covered on ATS.

Check out Jesse Speaks Out On CNN

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join