It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a Supreme Being from a far away galaxy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yes it is true. It is I.... Zebtar! Ask any questions any ye shal recieve absolute answers. I have all knowledge and Im good with numchucks. It is true. No man can ever reciece my supreme knowledge without asking a question first.

I hail from a planet that most of you call earth, but i call it Ibx-2043. Im destined to sit in my Mothers dark dungeon at the end of the hall of mystery. I wont go out in the light because if any of you earthlings ever saw me you would probably laugh at me cause im a shapeshifter. Sometimes i take on the appearence of a young boy with a little too much acne, but sometimes I wear my special Immortal cape. To you my cape might appear to look like a large beach towl with a picture of Alladin on it, but i know that it is impervious to all things social.

Again ask thy questions and i shall google my heart out.

Ok. Seriously tho. Who are these people that do crap like this. I believe that ATS may be on to something and these are Dis-Info agents that are here to make most of us look like cooks. I mean... why not? It has worked for the last 50, or so, years. Make them look like cooks and all creditability is gone.

Anyone have two cents for me?

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have seen a few of them on here recently, and there is always one thing in common... Their accounts were created that day, or very recently.

-E-

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
why does poop float?
why does love always feel like a battlefield?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Yes i have noticed that also. Witch leads me to believe that either:

A. They are govenrment paid dis-info agents here to abolish ATS's creditability

or

B. WoW is down due to technical difficulties

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
When I started reading your post I was like oh.....my.....god...you are not serious...then I read down further hahaha and saw you weren't serious. That made me laugh. Good thread

link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

1. Because of the peanuts and the corn
2. Because men are from mars and women are from venus

link   
[edit on 8-12-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I have seen a few of them on here recently, and there is always one thing in common... Their accounts were created that day, or very recently.

-E-

I notice the same day accounts also, very odd especially when they havent even done 20 post first.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
average american male ages 15-25, living in a world too complex for their minds to perceive, usually abusing amphetamine salt based medications which allows them to undertake a messiah complex, hoping that their voices will be heard and they will save the world in its last days, and be remembered and honored throughout the ages to come (because they will save the world remember?).

[edit on 8-12-2009 by raj9721]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

thank you good sir.
one more,
How is babby formed?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Haha young one I am fulent in Manderine. I just choose english because thats what i learned in school.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Only when the sun is highest in the sky does the small egg drop from the atmosphere. if it dosent hit the right female and bounce onto the street it will rot. if however it does. a bably will be in your glove compartment the next day. Didnt you have sex ed?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
How does your kind survive on only red-bull and hot pockets?

Do you feel your species will evolve to be more adapted to your subterrainean, four eyed lifestyle?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

yes but the only thing i remember from it was the teacher saying that girls dont fart.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

unfortunately our species is dying out. We cant sustain our population alone in dark rooms. But the sunlight and constant talking to actual people make us loose our soul.

However we are helping your economy with our purchaseing of lotion and tissue.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Also, curiously, how does your species reproduce.

I've heard of a mass mating ritual, not unlike sea turtle mating gatherings, referred to by researches as "comic-con", is this true?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Whats with these useless posts lately?
I really hope this site doesn't turn into GLP.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

comic-con is a reality. The myth is the whole reproducing thing. We dont realy. our species only has 60 more years on your planet.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Hail great what-was-your-name-again.

Welcome to planet earth from ibx-2043 even though you never left.

I - the clothed monkey who lives in irrelevant town amongst society of hypocracy - stand as a single represenative of race of intelligent apes; I believe you mean well and will bring about great change in collective consciousness of race of apes, and create a massive drift in global awerness of their subjective experiences, for you are the transcend being. Welcome.

Wait, was it about disinfo agents

You must beware!1! There are plejadians and chameleons on these boards - they surely want to spread disinformation considering their 'good will' and 'benevolence' towards the sentient apes. I Know!1! I have seen them
They are the perspiring pale creatures at the front of screens, their fingers all sweaty and some dirt (probably dry extrete from either of their respiratory organs) under the nails.

Yesssss, they are.
Nasty creaturesss, you musn't listen to them. Preferably, don't feed them
For their purpose is to steal your time while their masters are planning the take over of the ape government
If they succeed, we will become slaves in galactic proportion

I must go and astral project my self into sun.

-v

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Greetings v01i0. Good day to you sir. It is tryly glorious that your species and mine are now intermingeling.

Have to go.. the parental unit requests my to clean my spaceship.

Good morro to you sir.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join