It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain hypnosis techniques

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Good read isnt it? I agree that the techniques discussed seem to be used in their written form,and it's going to have me watching a little closer now for this behavior not only from Obama but whomever as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I guess it was a pretty good read. The most imperative rule to combating this type of black ops-psycho suggestion is to stay alert, and to know what to look out for. If you CONCIOUSLY see the techniques in use, your conscious mind has a chance to examine and reject the attempted subconcious suggestions. Keep your eyes and ears open, but not at the same time

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Solid advice. I'm glad you read it. Let me know if you come across anything worth sharing as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by Aeons

I didnt feel the effect that I was suppose too from your words I guess.
Thats good though that you can control your husband like that, just be kind to him.
Thanks

? the written medium is a different thing than the spoken word.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Odd question, did YOU author this?

Just a feeling I'm getting.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

No I did not author it, I found it looking around on that site you downloaded it from.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Alright. I made it to page 17 where they started talking about pacing and leading. The first few pages started to get on my nerves because I was tired of reading the same thing over and over and just wanted to get to the content already.

Obama's speeches are carefully crafted for many reason and yes he obviously uses pacing in his speeches and it's successfully lowers our critical thinking and allows suggestions to slip through that filter into our subconsciousness minds. Once you understand the techniques you can see how they are being used

But one thing the book is wrong about, Obama doesn't write these speeches. He only reads them. Someone else takes the time and write these, they put in these techniques.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
Alright. I made it to page 17 where they started talking about pacing and leading. The first few pages started to get on my nerves because I was tired of reading the same thing over and over and just wanted to get to the content already.

Obama's speeches are carefully crafted for many reason and yes he obviously uses pacing in his speeches and it's successfully lowers our critical thinking and allows suggestions to slip through that filter into our subconsciousness minds. Once you understand the techniques you can see how they are being used

But one thing the book is wrong about, Obama doesn't write these speeches. He only reads them. Someone else takes the time and write these, they put in these techniques.

Yes this is his speech writer, but I believe obama contributes.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Barack Obama’s speeches contain hypnosis techniques

Incorrect, John Kerry's speeches contained hypnosis techniques...

Kerry:

Everyone else: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I would imagine the techniques are used by many, yet in Kerrys case I believe its called sleep inducement, not hypnosis.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Listen to the rhythm of his pauses as he speaks.

He combines a voice roll with a 42 pause per minute speaking technique.

This induces an alpha brain state in listeners.

It is all NLP.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

From the first barak speech (i respect the title of office to address the american president as president...but barak is clearly not by by cause of non U.S. birth. That is no longer conspiracy, but truth)...I knew that this man and been very well groomed in his delivery of speech. I even suspected hypnotic techniques. I realized this one day to the point where I would experiment with it. For example on a Greyhound bus one day...(swearing, loud music, drinking)...no comments from passengers..but menting barak's name and he is an idiot, many people got disturbed..... even one old guy10- 15 rows from me... for this one person for another example, their friend had to physically force them to turn their head back around away from me because they were engaging a public defense barak, and being buried by me wit hpolitical gusto...when they had nil ABOUT POLITICS IN GENERAL!!, BUT JUST a frothy mouthed need to defend barak. Keep in mind..this is Canada, most have no clue about even home politics here. Anyhow....confronting these people one by one face to face in less lit corners of the bus stop......none had any idea about barak's policies, or political beliefs...but you could feel their rage for me for insulting him. GO AHEAD......mention his name in public...watch people squirm, and wisper, and look at you....(albeit the non politically knowledgeable). Most people who are knowledgeable on barak's politics hate the man, and his brainwashing techniques can't work on the will....but the open, unsuspecting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join