It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L I G H T B E I N G - PHOTO Coast 2 Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Guys & Gals,

I am not sure if this has been shown before on ATS but I saved it out of interest from the C2C website a long time ago.

The story goes that the young guy in the picture was due for some serious surgery, I cant remember off hand I think it was serious stuff though.

His mother took this photo unbeknown to him and this anomaly that resembles a light being turned up on the photo - I think it was a digital camera from memory.

Just curious for opinions - I'm not sure what to make of it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20ac87b693f5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It would be nice to believe these "lightbeings" are here and are benevolent. I've seem many, many photo's of them in the last few months, and I think even a reputable ATS member took a photo of one and posted it here.

But this one.....does the "diamond shape" space which separates the beings legs seem a little too perfect and well shaped? Also, it's very dense for light. Can't see through it at all.

I'm kinda thinking this is cgi.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well, what happened?! Did the surgery become unnecessary? What is trying to be conveyed here?

This could easily be a camera malfunction in a VERY convenient formation.

Never been a big advocate of stuff materializing on film after development - very fishy.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I don’t know what to make of this because I am not convinced even though I would love to be.

The reason being that the living being composed of light as seen in that picture does not seem to be in the scene. To my mind I would think that the dog and man should be casting a very obvious shadow into the background due to the luminosity being given off by this “light being.” I would think that there should be some highlighting also but as far as I can see – nothing!

I reluctantly go with glitch or hoax

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
On top of already stated reasons above, I'm a believer in animal's various degrees of esp. So I don't know i wouldn've thought the dog would be freaking out.
Still though, i'm not 100% convinced of anything these days.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Not saying this pic is real but when it comes to the dog , we all know that dogs are only mistrustful when it comes to stranger . Nobody knows (if that pic is real) how long that being has been around that guy , maybe the dog just got used to it and treats it as another friend ?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

lol yeah maybe the spiritbeing's spirit dog is just outta the frame.
hehe.
I have to say for a thread such as this the picture is quite convincing, or rather, can't be so easily discounted, especially by people like me who have no knowledge of picture manipulation.

ya know it looks like the guy and the being are both looking for something. lucky coin? wallet?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Looks like a pixy!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Looks like an angel with wings and it's head looking down ...... kind of.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The being looks like a seraphim (guardian angel). I've seen the exact same figure myself while exercising auric vision and trying to talk with my guardian seraphim. Here's a depiction of a seraphim from an artist inspired from the Urantia book.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Looks like someone lite a fart in front of the lens!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This picture and thousands more like it around the world are the proof everyone is looking for, but can't believe. Not to say that all photos with anomalies are evidence of the beyond, but in the big debate of afterlife/multidimensional exsistence how can you ever fully quantify that which is beyond us with tools that are of us? It's like trying to prove the density of the universe with a teacup.

I am sorry to say that we have become a society of debunkers and disbelief. We dismiss anything as a hoax if we didn't experience it first hand, and even then we can be manipulated not to believe ourselves.

Recording equipment can capture many things beyond our senses. The light can be captured on film, but not seen by the naked eye and not cast a shadow ( honestly I would be more sceptical if it had).

Great picture.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
looks like someone may have gotten creative with their photoshop to me....however...I'm not an expert...just a skeptic.

A2D

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The so-called Light Being in the photo is taken from a statue of a crucified ultra-zionist political criminal executed for armed sedition against Rome during the reign of the 'divine' Emperor Tiberius in 36CE who went by the name of R. Yehoshua ('Yeshu') bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. Iesous).

The fake 'glowing' image on this thread is not even well done...I mean, come now...really !

Any picture of a 'real' Light Being would more likely not print on any normal resolution film, and if it did manage to make any kind of 'ghostly' imprint it would probably more likely resemble the typical 'fairy-orb' (kind of a roundish ethereal bloblike glow a few feet off the ground that we see in some 'genuinely' mysterious photos that lab-scientists sometimes like to ponder over) and not find itself in the bent legged position of a wooden statue purportedly representing the position at death of an ancient crucified Palestinian political criminal.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by awakening1

I am sorry to say that we have become a society of debunkers and disbelief. We dismiss anything as a hoax if we didn't experience it first hand, and even then we can be manipulated not to believe ourselves.

Not true at all - you should consider your audience here on ATS - I've never personally seen an alien OR UFO, and I KNOW for a FACT, that they exist - the evidence that supports it is abundant and irrefutable.

This site is replete with people who are willing to accept the possibility - on many counts - that things that are commonly accepted as science fiction are true, in fact. But, we don't blindly accept everything, either. Provide some extra information about the subject - what is the 'benefit' (or detriment) of this "lightbeing" making an appearance? Has the photo been examined by an expert or just passed around by a bunch of 'believers' who latch on to every opportunity to push their 'lightbeing' theory? throw us a bone.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a non-event.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i think it's just somthing of the picture taker that is dangeling infront of the lens

but if it is a mithical creature it looks like a fairy not an angel since it is very small

if you look you can see it is not behind the guy but looks real close to the camera (maybe that's why it does not show as an orb becouse it is so close)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i am not religeous in any way but it kinda looks like jezus in the position when he is hanging from the cross

works out feet are crossed head dangeling arms stretched
it just could be a pic of jezus

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
is nobody checking this tread????

i'd love to see more oppinions

top topics

join