It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Orlando McDonalds Manager To A Trans Applicant: "We Do Not Hire F**gots"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
That manager doesn't know his company very well.
Everybody should know that Ronald McDonald, the clown actor, is big time GAY!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
That manager doesn't know his company very well.
Everybody should know that Ronald McDonald, the clown actor, is big time GAY!

And how exactly do you come to that conclusion?

Do you have homosexual tendencies towards people dressed as clowns?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Do you think this may be a setup.

I have thought of situations like this.

Hell of away to make a large bundle of money. Anyone out their have a position opening coming up. I will act like a environmentalist wacko and you can just go off on me-damn tree hugging, greenpeace, peacenik peace of #.

We can split the settlement money.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Good for the manager.
He is using discrimination, which is his perogative.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's obvious that this person felt that this was a thing between "brothers" and felt that the sacred bond of racial camaraderie would make him exempt from consequence in regard to his remarkably STUPID statements. I'm currently appalled, not so much by his prejudice but by the fact he was in any kind of supervisory position within a worldwide franchise. I know that McDs isn't known for its stellar cast of rocket scientist employees but I guess I didn't realize that they REALLY scrape the bottom of the social barrell when it comes to management and job advancement. Wow! And I thought Kroger Co. (Fred meyer in Oregon) was bad for promoting garbage. At least some of their supervisory filth are gay (some possibly transgender also).
This ignorant bast@rd just made this guy/girl/it one rich person. My congratulations to him/her/whatever and wish it the best of luck.

And No, I don't hate transies I hate the process that deforms them and the evil bastards that exploit their sexual confusion for profit. But that's a topic for another day.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld

I don't see why this is so bad. I for one believe in personal freedom and all that, but being gay is unnatural. I also believe that if a person personally owns a business, they should be able to disclude anyone they want for any reason. It's all about rights, and I should have the right to not hire a person because of their sexual orientation.

You do have the choice, even though you don't have the right. If you choose not to hire somebody because their sexual orientation threatens you then you just don't hire them, but don't let anybody know of the reason for your choice...that is your insecurities. I'm glad you are not connected to any of the hiring processes in my area of vocation because I have known several homosexual/lesbian employees that started on the bottom rung and are now supervisors due to their exelent wok abilities.

Discrimination in any case for any reason is wrong period that is why all companys are required not to do so. I hope the MCD franchise has to pay and pay big for their bumbling manager's indiscretion and he should pray they don't release his name...wich they probably will. I think a course in tollerance as well should be required here.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I certainly wouldn't put the possibility of a conspiracy past someone who is willing to deform and mulitlate themselves willingly and pay for it. I also wouldn't put the possibility past someone who would be so blatantly ignorant of discrimination laws. It's too convenient. The question is, who would be the one paying out? McDs corporate HQ? or the franchise owner?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

I take it your of the religious persuasion. Do you agree that GOD created all things on Earth and in the universe?

If the answer is YES then I would assume that you know that homosexuality is very abundant in the animal world. For instance young juvenille Orca's are often seen praticing on each other with full erections(1metre long)

Why does it bother you what somebody else does with their sexualilty? Does it really have an impact on your day to day life?

I'm betting the answer is NO and your only objection is a religious one.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by R0BCROW75

Well, my opinion of a person that goes so far as to add/subtract/replace, their sexual organs is that they are true freaks of nature.
Its honestly hard for me to imagine anything more abhorrent than to have your "thing" cut off and have a vagina surgically "installed" on your body.

However, It could be awesome to get some boobies, i could stare at myself in the mirror all day... hahaha, im j/k, i think lol

And my reasoning has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Between my fits of laughter I've had to force myself to remember that these are/were human beings with what I believe to be an extreme variation of a genetic condition that is essentially a sickness. I am more disgusted with the people that perform the cut than I could ever be with the 'patient". What these people need is help on a spiritual and psychological level. They can't in all fairness be called gay because gays like being the sex they are. Gay men like penises and gay women like vaginas yet a transie effectively kills their sexuality for the sake of an outward image. A gay guy doesn't want his boyfriend to become a girlfriend. He wants a heaping helping of you know what and that, for better or worse seems to be a genetic condition and quite the opposite of the one transies are endowed with.
Now I'm going to laugh some more.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld

No, I happen to be a deist. I say that homosexuality is unnatural because two men are not meant to be together. I pull his conclusion from the fact that a man and a man cannot reproduce. That is all.

You aint no Deist. i have been a Deist for over 30 years. and no place in Deism is there anything against gays or any other sexual orientation.

In fact many gays, transgenders have became Deist because of bigots like you in there old religions

criticaldebate.blogspot.com...
jamesbradfordpate.wordpress.com...

Deist Principles

You shall honor and worship the Creator in a fashion that suits you

You shall treat others with dignity and respect and you shall insist that others respect your dignity as well

You shall live life pragmatically and use Reason as the cornerstone for all you think, say and do

You shall be honest and not lie, cheat or steal

You shall not harm another unless it is in defense of yourself or loved ones

You shall treat others as you want to be treated

You shall take responsibility for your actions

You shall have faith in yourself

You shall honor and be faithful to your Father, your Mother and your Loved ones

You shall learn from the mistakes that you will make

You shall find awe, inspiration and beauty in the creation and the natural order of the universe

You shall search for truth and be willing to accept new ideas based on reason as you are exposed to them

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Ok Guess what i am ?

I am only going to comment on a few things.......

Being a Transsexual doesnt mean you are a faggot nor does it mean you parade around throwing what you are in everyones face, in fact its the opposite.

If this manager had said "you spastic" to someone with a disability then he would be sued for that and everyone would agree to that.

Being a TS does not give you the right to redicule. Like i have no right to redicule you, i will simply live and let live and like you for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
That recording kinda sounded like a text to speech program.

I'm not saying it was, but it kinda sounds like "Rich" from AT&T Labs Natural Voices.

www2.research.att.com...

With a little tweaking using Audacity I am confident that the whole clip could be reproduced.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont appreciate the harshness, by any means. Now, was this a transvestite in full drag?
If it was, its still very mean, however, i'd tell him, look, come back tomorrow wearing regular clothes and no makeup and i'll take a look at your qualifications.

Come on, transvestites SHOCK people and exagerate their makeup etc.

I love gays. I have nothing against gays, some of my best friends have been gay, but if i understand correctly and this is a drag Queen, pffffft...
I wouldnt have taken to kind to it either.

Sorry!!! I speak the truth.

Sorry you don't know what you're talking about...apparently

FYI A transgender (someone who has had surgery) is not the same as a Transvestite (some who dresses up as a member of the opposite sex) Huge difference is you ask me.

No-one should be discriminated against, imho

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This sounds like somebody who was a manager at McDonald's was getting tired of being a manager and working so hard all the time. So that person teamed up with a person claiming transgender and then they both set up McDonald's looking for the jackpot payout. It is a scam that comes to a clean end. The ''manager'' gets fired. The ''victim'' gets paid. The two of them skip off to another town and start over.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

And the EMPLOYEE has rights not the employer. You can't say NO to a person because of his gender, race, religion etc. Those are rights protected under law.

This is VERY wrong and if you don't see that well...wow. That's really all I can say.

How would sexual orientation affect that persons performance at the work place? Other than making your uncomfortable, which is your problem, not theirs.

I do not condone the manager's behavior (i.e., belittling communication), but his decision was justified.

1st, an "applicant" is not an "employee."

2nd, every employer has rights, as many as any applicant or employee.

3rd, a "service" position requires customer contact and presents the employer's "first impression" to the public. If it was obvious to the employer that the applicant was "transgender," it would be obvious to the customer base. If that was not the image he wanted to present, he doesn't have to.

4th, you assume the decision was based on "gender" ( or the indeterminability or lack of it) when it could easily have been based on behavior or appearance.

What would you say if the applicant was covered in tattoos and piercings, with swastikas and foul language prominently displayed? Or interviewed in drag with 3-days growth of beard? Or if he could only speak in some unintelligible gibberish or laced with vulgarity ("Yo, yo, wassup, gurrl, you need some MickeyD grub?" "Welcome to f*****g McDonald's, dude, what can I do for your ass?" "You married, bitch, you sure look hot?")

You seem to think that everyone applying is "equally qualified" without regard to the underlying business.

If the location was South Beach or Haight Ashbury, the kid may have been an asset, in other places he's a liability.

Get real.

jw

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

And the EMPLOYEE has rights not the employer. You can't say NO to a person because of his gender, race, religion etc. Those are rights protected under law.

oh... you GOTTA check out NC's "right to work" crap. I have been denied work simply by how I look, my g/f, who has cerebral palsy and is black got refused an application outright.... And it's all perfectly normal here in this state (guess who is moving ASAP). You can be fired for no reason, too. Yet, somehow, the ones who have not a single leg to stand on, manage to bed their way to big money and a job they are not only unqualified for, they cannot even DO in most cases.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

How would sexual orientation affect that persons performance at the work place? Other than making your uncomfortable, which is your problem, not theirs.

No, it would be the restaurants problem because making customers un-comfortable is not good business and the man has a right to protect his business.
And it isnt about performance at work, its about image, period.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A few of the people posting here are one of the reasons we have laws against discrimination in the workplace and hiring. How about if he called and left the same message but substituted the "N" word? Then all hell would break loose and every civil rights person and the NAACP would be crying for this guys head. It is sad that we still have some people who live by a double standards. Grrrrrrr!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
No, it would be the restaurants problem because making customers un-comfortable is not good business and the man has a right to protect his business.
And it isnt about performance at work, its about image, period.

And what makes you think that all the customers are going to be uncomfortable? Pure speculation I bet.

And it still didnt give him the right to call up and abuse him/her or is that ok in your books too?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join