It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Sheen comments on his son. and 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Charlie was participating in a peace march to protest 30K more troops.
short video clip nothing new... just reideration of what is known.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

The guy is apparently running out of steam now that Bush is out of office and his paranoid conspiracy stories no longer have any fertile ground to take root in. He's now looking for new fights to pick.

He reminds me of that Cindy Sheehan character- now that she doesn't have Bush to stalk any more she's now picking a fight with the military. Last week she got into an argument with a group of veterans over the use of predator drones.

They need to realize such antics are only going to make themselves look bad.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well goood ole dave - we figured you and your pals need to find legitimate work, and if you have noticed we are no longer feeding you and your pals here on ATS. we now have our systems up and running on a total different system all together. but we want you and your pals to stay here. so we locked you guys out. Pinkslips are just a matter of time for you guys.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

What is this Dave fellow trying to say? That Obama has nothing to do with the NWO? That the Sheens are crazy conspiracy theorists? That Bush Was or wasn't NWO either? And what are you saying to him lol? I'm lost! What I will say is the more high profile folks like the Sheens that raise awareness against the NWO, which Obama is def a part of, the better!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ha ha good ole dave - Mossad agent or NSA your pick.
had to edit the rest. it said too much. loose lips sink ships
so tell me something I dont know dave. I bet you know
nothing of interest. what level of security clearance do
you have dave. only a Top Secret... you cant do your
job if you only know what they want you to know dave.

Did they promise you - you would live through this nightmare
.... well dave, they only want their kind alive. are you their kind..?
well if your human, well your not their kind.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
What is this Dave fellow trying to say? That Obama has nothing to do with the NWO? That the Sheens are crazy conspiracy theorists? That Bush Was or wasn't NWO either? And what are you saying to him lol? I'm lost! What I will say is the more high profile folks like the Sheens that raise awareness against the NWO, which Obama is def a part of, the better!

Very good questions, actually. I'm saying...

1) Anyone, anywhere, whether in office or someone simply posting here on ATS, who does not go along with these conspiracy stories of yours is by default a component of the NWO to you people. Thus, it doesn't matter whether Obama, Clinton or Charlie Brown is president becuase you're still going to accuse him/her of being an agent of the NWO the very second they show they don't subscribe to your conspiracy theories. Your accusing Obama of being a part of the NWO ain't exactly some major revelation.

2) the Sheens aren't crazy nor are they stupid. They've simply been suckered by these damned fool conspiracy web sites just like all the other conspiracy theorists have. Just becuase they're famous, it doesn't make them special or any less immune to a con job than it does anyone else. This likewise means they have no more or less credibility than anyone else simply becuase they're famous, either.

3) I'm not sure what Anti-Evil meant to say, but what he actually wound up saying is that he didn't come here to discuss the facts behind the 9/11 attack. He came here to lecture to potential converts, and when someone like me comes along and asks him hard questions he cannot answer, he sulks and takes his ball home to some protected place where he doesn't have to deal with us heretics. If he can't justify his conspiracy stories in a forum of debate then I have no interest in suffering him either.

Tell me, if you believe that the 9/11 conspiracies have more credibility solely becuase someone famous like the Sheens support them, does that mean you believe the Scientology claims that everyone's emotions are being influenced by the ghosts of aliens murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord has more credibility, solely becuase someone famous like Tom Cruise supports them? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
well dave, why dont you ask something that I can answer. instead you ask things that tend to put a person in a box. quite psycological stuff Dave.
911 was a Inside Job... take a look around, jobs - money - wars - elite - they are all related and this is just not happening... it is a well thought out plan dave. didnt want to tackle your employer again I see. let me do it for you.
video.google.com...#

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

well dave, why dont you ask something that I can answer. instead you ask things that tend to put a person in a box. quite psycological stuff Dave.

I *have* been asking questions. You're the one who's gloating that you've stopped responding to me, remember? It's not the other way around.

Since you asked, tell me, what other conspiracies do you subscribe to?From what I've seen, most if not all 9/11 conspiracy theorists usually subscribe to one or more OTHER conspiracy theories. Do you, for example, believe the holocaust was a hoax? How about the moon landing being faked at some secret sound stage?

I'm not asking to be insultive, I'm asking becuase I'd genuinely like to know.

911 was a Inside Job... take a look around, jobs - money - wars - elite - they are all related and this is just not happening... it is a well thought out plan dave. didnt want to tackle your employer again I see. let me do it for you.

One of our most profitable industries is a military industrial complex, so it ain't exactly any great revelation that the economy knows how to make a profit from war, either. Saying this necessarily means they have to be the ones who instigated the war, OTOH, is akin to saying security companies must be breaking into houses in order to get people to buy burglar alarms.

Innuendo of impropriety is still just innuendo.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I as a human being, if asked to provide my son for a just war. then so be it. however, that being said - what if its murder, conquest and not just like you were told. Should I still support such a enterprise. I was told 47 million dollars was necessary so the Afgans could plant wheat. only to later find out poppies grew instead of wheat. Teleban got rid of all the poppies in protest of Unical. and then we go in to Karzi and pipelines and drugs. and ~proganda.

you mention your skeptism about 911 being a inside job. how dare you insult the brave men of our armed forces - Do the Orders Still Stand...?

www.youtube.com...

E Plurabus Unum

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think it is great, what Martin Sheen is doing. Those that support war for corrupt politician, or are government lackeys being paid to promote negative lies to keep the war profiteers rich while the rest of the world crumbles it's pretty pathetic to me.

No one should be making profit for murder. For those that do not understand what mans real mission on earth is, they will find out when they die. We must learn to live and respect one another and work towards world peace.

War is just an excuse to make fortunes for the few greedy spineless elite. We all know that the greedy oil contractors are the one raking in all the dough and they are all tied to the two biggest war criminals Bush & Cheney.

It’s always about the money.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

you mention your skeptism about 911 being a inside job. how dare you insult the brave men of our armed forces - Do the Orders Still Stand...?

"How dare I insult our armed forces..."? What kind of idiotic question is that? Do you still beat your wife?

If you're going to be quoting Mineta's testimony then quote it correctly. The "orders still stand" was confirmation of a shoot down order. Mineta openly admitted he didn't know it was a shoot down order at the time becuase he wasn't a participant on any of the conversations, plus, he openly admitted that becuase of that very shoot down order he thought the air force had shot down flight 93.

This is the rest of the testimony that these damned fool conspiracy web sites aren't telling you...

MR. HAMILTON: . . . I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?" Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant. And --

MR. HAMILTON: The flight you're referring to is the --

MR. MINETA: The flight that came into the Pentagon.

MR. HAMILTON: The Pentagon, yeah.

MR. MINETA: And so I was not aware that that discussion had already taken place. But in listening to the conversation between the young man and the vice president, then at the time I didn't really recognize the significance of that.

And then later I heard of the fact that the airplanes had been scrambled from Langley to come up to DC, but those planes were still about 10 minutes away. And so then, at the time we heard about the airplane that went into Pennsylvania, then I thought, "Oh, my God, did we shoot it down?" And then we had to, with the vice president, go through the Pentagon to check that out.

MR. HAMILTON: Let me see if I understand. The plane that was headed toward the Pentagon and was some miles away, there was an order to shoot that plane down.

MR. MINETA: Well, I don't know that specifically, but I do know that the airplanes were scrambled from Langley or from Norfolk, the Norfolk area. But I did not know about the orders specifically other than listening to that other conversation.

MR. HAMILTON: But there very clearly was an order to shoot commercial aircraft down.

MR. MINETA: Subsequently I found that out.

Let's face it, Anti-Evil, all you're doing is mindlessly quoting whatever drivel these damned fool conspiracy web sites are spoon feeding you. They take otherwise plain and simple statements like Mineta's and deliberately manipulate it and quote out of context into appearing like it says something else, all to get you all paranoid over shadows. They pull this stunt to push out "the holocaust is a hoax" conspiracies, they pull this stunt to push out "NASA faked the moon landing" conspiracies, and now they're pulling this stunt to push out "9/11 inside job" conspiracies. It's the exact same garbage but in a different garbage bag.

What part of "innuendo of impropriety is still just innuendo" don't you comprehend, exactly?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
dont argue with Dave
for people like him to grasp it they would need to be face to face with it.

its like saing ferrari dosnt exist becose i never seen 1 and all photos are fake

maybe i over stepped with ferrari example but You know what i mean.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The whore chasing, woman beater, dope injector was there? Big deal...his questions have all been answered..I see there were a few celebrities during the peace march... Even the sloth from Goonies!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
dont argue with Dave

Excellent advise. Not one of you have presented anything to refute what he has posted on these threads. He offers you solid facts based on valid evidence. As always, the "truthers" look the other way.

So, yes reassor...don't argue with him. You will get nowhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Well goood ole dave - we figured you and your pals need to find legitimate work, and if you have noticed we are no longer feeding you and your pals here on ATS. we now have our systems up and running on a total different system all together. but we want you and your pals to stay here. so we locked you guys out. Pinkslips are just a matter of time for you guys.

It's true, I got the sack this morning. No more getting paid to hang around here telling lies. The reason given was - "Anti-Evil on ATS has stopped responding to your posts. We have no need for you any more"

Don't worry though Anti-Evil, I don't blame you. I'm looking forward to spending more time with my children and cactus collection.

So, since I'm no longer collecting a government check, here it is - the whole truth, blow by stunning blow --

AA77 did hit the Pentagon. Sorry.

NPT is incorrect - BUT four of the amateur videos are faked. That was done "for fun" according to my line manager.

The bombs used in the WTC were made out of a mixture of a classified type of super TNT, egg white, and duck urine.

Osama Bin Laden was involved, but only as a limo driver for some of the top boys. Naming him as the "evil genius" only happened because he lost a game of Jenga in the bar the night before and that was the forfeit

All the hijackers are still alive. Most of them completed their degrees and work as architects or engineers. TRUE FACT!! - three of them are in A&E for Truth!!!!

Rob Balsamo is a paid disinfo agent. He was two pay grades below me though, so SUCK ON THAT Balsamo.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Don't worry though Anti-Evil, I don't blame you. I'm looking forward to spending more time with my children and cactus collection.

The bombs used in the WTC were made out of a mixture of a classified type of super TNT, egg white, and duck urine

Real paid agents don't give a damn about their kids.
When they grow up they will realize the lies their daddy told.
Both of them.
They are deranged or in it just for the cash.
Rumsfeld said a missile hit the Pentagon.
I would trust him more than a guy that messes with bird piss.
Are you sure it was a duck? Most likely, a little yellow birds?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

The bombs used in the WTC were made out of a mixture of a classified type of super TNT, egg white, and duck urine

Real paid agents don't give a damn about their kids.
When they grow up they will realize the lies their daddy told.
Both of them.
They are deranged or in it just for the cash.
Rumsfeld said a missile hit the Pentagon.
I would trust him more than a guy that messes with bird piss.
Are you sure it was a duck? Most likely, a little yellow birds?

Are you saying I'm not a disinfo agent?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
How can I become a disinfo agent and how much does it pay???

I guess not much cause you guys will believe anything.....lmfao.....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I'm glad you know Mr. Hamilton so well to know he supports another look at 911, he admits its a cover up esentually.... you do know this right...?

but seriously how much does a dis-info guy make... its getting real hard to make it, I wonder if you are familiar with charles linberg and what he had to say about the federal reserve. ha ha.... do you want to see the handi work of your side... I guess you support old farts humping kids... you must... because thats part of this crazy wild conspiracy.... these people are evil and it time to clean house - because we are not liking this economic slavy jazz....
video.google.com...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
How can I become a disinfo agent and how much does it pay???

I guess not much cause you guys will believe anything.....lmfao.....

Greetings Tom, please contact the NWO/911 CT Protection office at the Langley VA office. U2U me for the number!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join