It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Sheen comments on his son. and 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"Let's face it, Anti-Evil, all you're doing is mindlessly quoting whatever drivel these damned fool conspiracy web sites are spoon feeding you."

Yeah, I think you got a point here. I am going to do like you and, instead, start quoting what the incorruptible and honest mainstream media and politicians spoon feed me. Because, I not only believe the official story, I absolutely deserve the official story!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

watch the movies and say that with a straight face ... 2,760 Americans Died that day. and I would imagine this to be a long drawn out process.
I think ultimately we will basically pull all support for Washington, DC as in no funds will go towards funding wdc. secondly each state will issue some form of currency backed by silver or gold or something.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Look, I'm becoming increasingly annoyed that you clearly don't believe I'm a disinfo agent. Why would you think that? I've laboured for years getting good at it and now you're dissing my life's work.

Why is every other "debunker" on here a disinfo shill but I'm not? I just don't get it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"Let's face it, Anti-Evil, all you're doing is mindlessly quoting whatever drivel these damned fool conspiracy web sites are spoon feeding you."

Yeah, I think you got a point here. I am going to do like you and, instead, start quoting what the incorruptible and honest mainstream media and politicians spoon feed me. Because, I not only believe the official story, I absolutely deserve the official story!

Do they shovel that mushroom fertilizer right into your cave?
The Sheens are standing up for Americans.
What country is your cave in?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
[edit on 11-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

well, its like talking to bricks I must agree... did you catch that FBI guys
answer on Jesse 's 911 show>?
yes - I would consider that a valid answer... ~~~@~~~ how about your comments?

Either they will do the arresting or wait for pitch forks ... were going to have a 911 investigation and trial. we will put this country back to work starting with carpenters will be employed to errect gallows across this land.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

he if your a disinfo agent I'm a Info agent ... what can I do for you..?
knowledge
you came to the right place U2U with questions, I'll do my best to answer.

* oh, if you follow me posts and you are still in FNM you should be at slight profit as FNM cruised upward as the weekly stochastic crossed. weekly is long term and that is 3 months. so set your stop at .86cents and keep your fingers and toes crossed that it dont stick to the bottom. I love seeing the crooks in action... you think its because of numbers ... wrong...
check out Phil he teaches this stuff at www.philsgang.com 3pm radio show.
just thought I would mention it to prove a point to ever it concerned. I just find people so well like you dis info guys.. Rocks... really dense rocks.

Note: I am not a professional trader of any sorts and I currently hold 1,000 shares stock market is a ship of fools so dont be one. and this stock isnt going to the moon, at least I dont think it will, its just proving a point. thats all. I dont know jack crap about anything. thats my disclaimer ... but wink and nod .. isnt that what they do ... winkie winkie

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
well, its like talking to bricks I must agree... did you catch that FBI guys
answer on Jesse 's 911 show>?
yes - I would consider that a valid answer... ~~~@~~~ how about your comments?

I'm thinking that the producers did some heavy editing and splicing of what the FBI guy said to make it appear he was saying something entirely different, as his comments were jagged and nonsequitor.

"I don't know where the black boxes are...there's no reason for us to lie...just like you, when you were a Navy seal...you had to do things which never saw the light of day...that's what I'm here to tell you".

???Huh? It's as if the second half was an answer to an entirely different question from the first half. That whole conversation between Ventura and the FBI guy took two and a half minutes. I don't know what was being said becuase I wasn't there, but there's no flipping way you can tell me there wasn't more to the conversation than just those 180 seconds.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Oh, Dave -- I went back to Meneta's testimony and you are incorrect.
I suggest you do the same and retract your dis-info.

AE

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If he's running out of steam you never had any. Does that hurt? it seems like it does to me.

Would you care to debunk any of what he (Charlie Sheen) has said? Rather assassinate his character you should assassinate his claims.

If you cannot I understand.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This thread is now closed for failure to discuss the topic.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter feel free to use the ATS Complain/Suggestion feature located in your Member Center to get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thank you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join