It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a way out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How many of us are working towards a way out?

How many here can honestly say they actively strive to evolve? or is the status quo the order of the day!

Oddly enough I type the words "We need a way out" into google and nothing, not one thing comes up that is relevant. So either we are beginning to acccept this reality which is being steered by the wrong people, or no-one is questioning a way out of this maze!

Why is no-one shouting this from the rooftops, broadcasting it on the media, actively seeking it.

A way out is a way in. Into another place.

You wanna know the truth. We are caught in a time flux, as though a field were bouncing between our thought hemipheres. Each negative implant causing greater attachment to the system being used over you. The system is very clever, it has worked for a long time so far. Moving out of it might even be a battle, but aren't we fighters within? Never deny the fighter within remember!

So for others out there looking for a way out, I say this: "There is a way out do not despare, the nature of the game is intelligence pilled on experience pilled on adventure. And also know the game, and those that would restrict your flow to get you where you need to get to.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that i found the answers i was seeking. I didn't have to look very far, all answers came from within. I very conscious of all forms of domination and influence that prevents humans from evolving. Right now, i would call the human experience "involution". Evolution will come when humans raise their level of consciousness and stay away from the memory of the human race, that brought humans to stay stuck into patterns and thought systems that prevented any kind of advancement and understanding as to the true nature of our experience as souls.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah, you are right. We do need a way out. Many things need to change...
"The government should work for the people, not the other way around." is one of them for starters.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Don't strive to evolve anymore...I am doing so and it is so easy

just pay attention to what is happening and react with instinct...has served me thus far

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have the way out...the problem is the world at current would reject it. I'm waiting for everything to collapse to bring the information forward. Without a collapse nobody will think of trying something new.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

A way out is a way in. Into another place.

You wanna know the truth. We are caught in a time flux, as though a field were bouncing between our thought hemipheres. Each negative implant causing greater attachment to the system being used over you. The system is very clever, it has worked for a long time so far. Moving out of it might even be a battle, but aren't we fighters within? Never deny the fighter within remember!

I can't tell if you are referring to a way out physically or spiritually.

If you are talking physically, there are not many free places left in the world to go to. One would probably have to escape to the far wilderness to survive truely free. Most of us don't have the survival skills to last long out there on our own.

If you are talking about a spiritual escape from the negativity that surrounds us and holds us back from inner peace, much less any type of enlightenment, I am all for that. TPTB keep us in such a state of discord through debt, constant threat of govt intrusion and outright violence, it is hard to catch one's breath, much less stop & smell the roses. Forget about inner peace and enlightenment in THIS system.

To truely escape, I believe one would 1st have to escape the physical bonds holding him back before having any chance of spiritual improvement. Only by escaping the system, could one free their mind for more spiritual pursuits.

Find a way out and in to a place which is better than what is. Sounds wonderful. My head seems to be so constantly filled with anxiety, I can hardly concentrate at times.

I would be interested to hear more about the time flux and the bouncing between two hemispheres, especially how to escape the current state.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sorry but......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8261f6db31a3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

How long have you been sitting on that picture, waiting for an excuse to use it?

It does sum up our current situation better than any words could possibly say.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There is no doubt many of you have reached the end zone only to realise there is no common goal! Where is the convergence? The celebration? The amplifying of energies? The ancient dance?

We need to work out who can make the journey and soon. It must be obvious to many that capitalism is a dead end no matter what angle you come at it from. Do we change the system or leave it altogether?

How to we create an environment to release our true potential? Is it a leader of the people we need? Are the people ready?

I am bouncing of the walls with regards to unleashing my potential. There is no voice beckoning me, saying we need you, you have acomplished something that may be of value to us. You see the government are stealing the skillset of the people for their own means, and keeping the owners of those skills sworn to secrecy sometimes under penalty of death. The result is we are missing crucial pieces of the puzzle the result is pain and suffering for nearly all. Trust me anything short of not consciously being a part of the Divine matrix is suffering!

I am alone with these thoughts?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

How to we create an environment to release our true potential? Is it a leader of the people we need? Are the people ready?

I am bouncing of the walls with regards to unleashing my potential. There is no voice beckoning me, saying we need you, you have acomplished something that may be of value to us. You see the government are stealing the skillset of the people for their own means, and keeping the owners of those skills sworn to secrecy sometimes under penalty of death. The result is we are missing crucial pieces of the puzzle the result is pain and suffering for nearly all. Trust me anything short of not consciously being a part of the Divine matrix is suffering!

I am alone with these thoughts?

People don't need a new leader, they need to learn to think for themselves and stop blindly following like sheep.

I can see no signs that the people as a whole are ready to make this jump. Some individuals, maybe even some groups are ready to break free but, they are too widely spread and disorganized to create a truely free society. That's what happens when you are your own leader. It is one of the drawbacks; you refuse to follow others so like minded individuals will have a hard time organizing.

Also TPTB stand ready to slap down any real threat to their authority. Fear keeps many from taking any positive steps.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Well something needs to happen cos this world is killing the human spirit, and it's starting to get to me to!

top topics

join