It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of the Extreme Danger of Terrorism for the Naive people here. Please watch and learn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Please listen to these wise people, before dismissing the real threat posed by Terrorism and extremists nations like Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and North Korea. I have complete faith in President Obama to invade these countries and teach the terrorists a lesson in the time to come.

/sarcasm/

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

OMG....ROFLMAO.....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Terrorists, terrorists, TERRORISTS, terr - orists, ter, ter, TER, terro, TERRORISTS, 11th, 11th, Sept. 11th, the September of TERRORISTS, terrorism, T-t-t-t-t-t- terrorists..................................................... terror.

*applause*

Classic. These words have lost all meaning to me ~

[edit on 12/5/2009 by hhcore]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That video was a true masterpiece

It is funny...but it's the sad truth...I can't imagine how much TPTB have used fear to control, subvert and get us into a corner...right where they want us...I can't see an escape from this madness anymore...they may not ever drag me down into their silly games...but we are too far gone as a society...and they have to much power now...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Awwww

i wish i could see the vid, but i cant at work

anyway, i get the feeling i may have missed out on some worthwhile humor lol

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

That video was a true masterpiece

It is funny...but it's the sad truth...I can't imagine how much TPTB have used fear to control, subvert and get us into a corner...right where they want us...I can't see an escape from this madness anymore...they may not ever drag me down into their silly games...but we are too far gone as a society...and they have to much power now...

Thanks. I am glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

HAHA HAAHAHHA HAHAAH HAHA HAHAHAHAH A HA!

Good one man!

S+F for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
S + F

Excellent submission

I needed a good laugh

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's funny how they can slap "terrorism" on anything, and then do whatever they want from there on out. Probably won't be long now, and anyone who doesn't agree with their "going green" or "inconvenient truths" will be labeled a terrorist and thrown in Gitmo.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's not that fookin funny. The Copenhagen Treaty is right around the corner, less than a week away. It does create a one world government. All the evidence can be found in my signature file beneath this post.

This isn't a joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ya the humor of this one escapes me.
Too close to the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
How much money before I can feel safe again! Lol so true

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Watch this.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Terrorism is very real !

We have financial terrorism orchestrated by the Feds and Wall Street, that put the whole world of danger of poverty or joblessness, or, much better, enslavement. People who debase the currency must be, by law (see Ron Paul blog), sentenced to death, but who cares, it's a small detail.

We have medical terrorism, where real cures for cancer are suppressed by FDA and Big pharma, and fake pandemics created to inoculate the whole wolrd with lethal vaccines, filled with the 1918 virus recreated in a lab.

We have scientific terrorism, when the man-made global warming charade has been totally made up by corrupt scientists, who bullied/fired people, lied/cheated and twisted data, and, now even after being caught red handed, still stick to their asinine theory and keep refusing scientific debate.

We also have physical terrorism, when the Lisbon treaty now allows MURDERERING protestors in the street, or anyone who resists during an arrest or tries to escape. We also had 911 terrorism, but certainly not perpetrated by a bunch of middle eastern men, who very conveniently did not forget to throw their passport out of the plane window right before crashing into the WTC.

So, you see, you must be really afraid, terrorism has never been more present.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
probably would be churlish to point it it's directly lifted from an episode of family guy where lois runs for mayor and works out all she has to do to get support is play the terrorism card.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The true irony of this is that they are using a form of terror to stop terror. And the fact that from the perspective of the Iranian, Pakistani, Afghani and Korean people, the US is practicing their own form of terrorism. What are sanctions but a form of terrorism.

Terrorism: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Good thread S&F

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
originally I liked obama.

he hasn't done #

he won't do #

unless the NWO wants it done.

The only useful purpose he could serve us now is a dead example.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

They don't want to stop anything : they want to control you !

Ask yourself this question : don't you think they just create the fear ? The demon ?

The communist ? The Al quaida ?

Ideology is intrument of power : over you.

Don't loose your capacity to think because of this political technics.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
For anyone who can't see the video, it's a complication of popular politicians saying "terrorists" and "9/11", with cartoon audience getting excited as if those words are only things they can hear, throwing money at the speaker to make them feel safer from terrorists and 9/11.

It's a clip from a family guy episode, with real politicians instead of cartoon ones (they said the same things, terrorists, 9/11). Episode is called "It Takes a Village Idiot, and I Married One". In it Lois gets to be a mayor of Quahog and gets very corrupt, gaining money and power through people's ignorance and insecurity.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The new "fix it solution" for state governments in the nation:

I can see this now...

*Need new traffic lights? Say it helps stop Terrorism.

*Need a new bridge built? Say it helps stop Terrorism.

*Need a new airport? Say it helps stop Terrorism.

*Need better roads? Say it helps stop Terrorism.

*Need more school buses? Say it helps stop Terrorism.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join