It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Link to Autism Identified

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by paxnatus

You are more generous than I am. I now assume CDC may have known along about vaccines and Autism. Autism spikes in families that have no history of Autism is probably some Harod's idea of weeding out the competition.

Interestingly enough, there are a generation of my nephews & second cousins who have Autism, yet there is no previous history of it EVER in our family history.

It certainly makes you wonder........

Thanx for the info

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone, thank you for your well thought out comments, and the civility needed in a healthy debate.

There is something I would like to clear up. Autism, causes something called "leaky gut syndrome". This means the body lacks the enzymes to breakdown certain amino acids, I think there are 22 different aminos that fall into this category.

Instead of being broken down and absorbed by the digestive system that go straight into the blood stream, producing a toxic effect. One of I have seen in action is the protein binding agent called caesin. Caesin is the end product of milk. Once caesin enters the blood stream it becomes a morphine or opoid derivative. If an autistic child ingest a caesin product there are immediate eractic behavioral changes. Once the product is in the system "the crave begins" If the child does not get more, then you see withdrawal like behavior.

Seems hard to believe I know, but I have seen this in my own child. Dr. Mary Megson out of Virginia is one of the world's leading Researchers in the world. She was also my son's doctor for 2 years and explained "leaky gut syndrome to me at the time.

So you see this is how something ingested can be as damaging as injected. When it comes to these kids, they are literally one and the same.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by damn_ummmm

I have no history of autism in my family whatsoever however I have a child with Asperger's and ADHD.

I think you are not seeing the whole picture. Autism is a spectrum disorder.

Severely Autistic like the character Dustin Hoffman portrayed in "Rain Man" is the lower end of the spectrum. Aspergers is on the higher end of the spectrum. They are both Autistic spectrum disorders, under the umbrealla Autism.

ADHD is a classic diagnosis that co exists with Aspergers. So is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder Mood disorders and Sensory disorders Keep in mind none of these symptoms by themselves equal Aspergers. It is also not necessary to have all of these in order to receive a diagnosis of AS. However, 2 or usually co exist with AS.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by outrageousfortune

I doubt that thimerosal in vaccines has any effect on the human organism. Why? Because ethylmercury, that it is degraded to, doesn't bioaccumulate and is gone from the body in a few days. The amount in the vaccine isn't enough to harm enyone. The maximum safe levels approved by various organisations are much lower than the real safe levels.
You get more methylmercury from fish and that does bioaccumulate.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

Actually studies with infant monkeys have shown that thimerosal accumulates in the brain and doesn't leave (half life =20 years, see publications below)

www.generationrescue.org...
preventdisease.com...

I am a scientist and have studied this issue VERY closely and I can tell
you the following things

1 The toxicology of vaccines and in particular thimerosal are well known and published in peer reviewed journals but those publications are ignored and never mentioned by the people promoting the vaccination agenda

look at the publication date of the following book (the dangers of vaccines have been know since the very beginning)
www.drcarley.com...

2 I have tried to gain access to the Vaccine Safety Datalink as a scientist.
Answer: the data is not accessible and CDC is paying a private company millions of dollars for not having to disclose the data

3 The fact that vaccines do trigger autism is a well known fact among people at top promoting these vaccines (the threshold is different for each child but given enough toxins they will all eventually show signs of brain/system damage)

4 One of the effects of these vaccines is to create a lesser species of people through chemical means...

5 The people who have been pushing this for at least 100 years now have
no compassion, nor emotions, nor empathy, WHATSOEVER for the suffering of these children and their families... NONE...

6 These children are the canaries in the coal mine: you should care and pay very close attention to them because if you don't, you or someone very close to you will be next and then and only then you will remember and understand the true meaning of my words...

Houman

[edit on 7-12-2009 by houman]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I dont buy this at all. There has to be another factor unique to those individuals who get autism. I mean all the children get the shots why only a small minorty are coming down with autism?

Easy answer would be that its genetic, right?

It seems to me if anything these vaccines are triggering the already present autism. Does that mean then that the child was bound to get it no matter what, but just that the vaccine hastened it?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
I dont buy this at all. There has to be another factor unique to those individuals who get autism. I mean all the children get the shots why only a small minorty are coming down with autism?

Easy answer would be that its genetic, right?

It seems to me if anything these vaccines are triggering the already present autism. Does that mean then that the child was bound to get it no matter what, but just that the vaccine hastened it?

There is no such thing as a genetic epidemic...

genes only determines the threshold, i.e. how much your system can be poisoned before starting to break down...

if I give you enough thimerosal+aluminium+ formaldehyde+...

no matter what your genes are you will evetually

1 die (sudden infant death peaking at +2 weeks after vaccination)
2 develop autism (or Schizophrenia, Alzheimer, Parkinson, MS if you are an adult)
3 Start to get chronically sick (allergies, diabetes, asthma...) because your body is now too sick to heal itself

again I am NOT talking about conspiracies theories here but peer reviewed publications

Houman

[edit on 7-12-2009 by houman]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

I have no history of autism in my family whatsoever however I have a child with Asperger's and ADHD.

Severely Autistic like the character Dustin Hoffman portrayed in "Rain Man" is the lower end of the spectrum. Aspergers is on the higher end of the spectrum. They are both Autistic spectrum disorders, under the umbrealla Autism.

ADHD is a classic diagnosis that co exists with Aspergers. So is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder Mood disorders and Sensory disorders Keep in mind none of these symptoms by themselves equal Aspergers. It is also not necessary to have all of these in order to receive a diagnosis of AS. However, 2 or usually co exist with AS.

Thanks,
Pax

I am seeing the whole picture and I'm pretty sure I know what Asperger's is after living with a child for 8yrs with it.

The point I was trying to make is that even though there is no history of anyone in either my family or my sons family showing any signs of autism (throughout the spectrum) we still had a child with Apserger's and I lay the blame squarely at our individual genetic makeup.

I don't believe that autism can 'lay dormant' until suddenly awoken by a trauma or vaccination.

I do concede that kids will be affected by these vaccines in a negative way (which can be scientifically proven) but that happens not just with vaccines but also with so many common drugs! Where does it end? Do we stop giving our kids paracetamol because the kid down the road had a bad reaction therefore my kid might?

If I had another child it would be immunized without a second thought.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by houman

SO why are only some kids coming down from autism, from these vaccines if that was really the case?

What is the other differentiating factor among them? Its either genetics or it involves something else, and if it involves something else then it can hardly be said that vaccines are the cause.

Also remember this, the number of autistic kids has skyrocketed in the past 15 years or so, meanwhile these vaccines are twice as old as that. IMHO i think it is an environmental issue with the mothers during pregnancy, and certain things the mothers consume. Because if it was the vaccines then why are the vast majority of kids who take them (thankfully) spared this fate of autism?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by houman

SO why are only some kids coming down from autism, from these vaccines if that was really the case?

What is the other differentiating factor among them? Its either genetics or it involves something else, and if it involves something else then it can hardly be said that vaccines are the cause.

Also remember this, the number of autistic kids has skyrocketed in the past 15 years or so, meanwhile these vaccines are twice as old as that. IMHO i think it is an environmental issue with the mothers during pregnancy, and certain things the mothers consume. Because if it was the vaccines then why are the vast majority of kids who take them (thankfully) spared this fate of autism?

You make it sound like this is a virus that these children are catching. It isn't.

I would guess that perhaps the reason the numbers have gone up so much recently is because there has been much more research afforded to this condition. In the past autistic children were hidden away, not spoken of.. it is only over the last decade or so that autism is not being seen as a 'shameful' condition anymore.

Autism has always been around, you just didn't hear about it that much.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by houman

the genes of these children show an inability at properly detoxifying mercury and other toxins...

vaccines are not the only trigger, just see what is your food and water and air

autism doesn't lay dormant as "being poisoned" doesn't lay dormant...

Houman

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by damn_ummmm

reply to post by houman

You make it sound like this is a virus that these children are catching. It isn't.

I would guess that perhaps the reason the numbers have gone up so much recently is because there has been much more research afforded to this condition. In the past autistic children were hidden away, not spoken of.. it is only over the last decade or so that autism is not being seen as a 'shameful' condition anymore.

Autism has always been around, you just didn't hear about it that much.

autism has been around since Eli Lily introduced thimerosal in 1934...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If your questions are sincere, then here are some answers

video.google.ca...#

www.youtube.com...

Houman

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by houman

So you do agree that it most likely is something genetic that causes some children to become autistic?

I mean because the whole problem I have with this reasoning is that it doesnt take into account why the vast majority of children do not become autistic.

That is why I said that to me it seemed more like the vaccines if anything where nothing more than a catalyst for children who already had the makings of autism in themselves, because again why is it still only a small minority of kids who become autistic?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by damn_ummmm

Originally posted by paxnatus

Thanks,
Pax

I am seeing the whole picture and I'm pretty sure I know what Asperger's is after living with a child for 8yrs with it.

The point I was trying to make is that even though there is no history of anyone in either my family or my sons family showing any signs of autism (throughout the spectrum) we still had a child with Apserger's and I lay the blame squarely at our individual genetic makeup.

I don't believe that autism can 'lay dormant' until suddenly awoken by a trauma or vaccination.

I do concede that kids will be affected by these vaccines in a negative way (which can be scientifically proven) but that happens not just with vaccines but also with so many common drugs! Where does it end? Do we stop giving our kids paracetamol because the kid down the road had a bad reaction therefore my kid might?

If I had another child it would be immunized without a second thought.

I am sorry for you and your children because

1 You can really help your child with Aspergers if you just take the time to inform yourself (googling Amy Yasko is a good place to start)

2 Your other child doesn't have a say in the matter... to "without a second thought." you can add "blindly"...

Houman

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

reply to post by houman

So you do agree that it most likely is something genetic that causes some children to become autistic?

I mean because the whole problem I have with this reasoning is that it doesnt take into account why the vast majority of children do not become autistic.

That is why I said that to me it seemed more like the vaccines if anything where nothing more than a catalyst for children who already had the makings of autism in themselves, because again why is it still only a small minority of kids who become autistic?

1 out of 60 boys is not a small minority...

the fraction of autistic children is directly proportional to the amount of poison being injected into their system, increase this amount and it will be 1 out of 3 instead of 1 out of 60

genes play a role yes as they play a role in determining how much
poison you can be injected with before having a system breakdown... this is why these children are the canaries in the coal mine... they are the first ones to tell you that something is VERY wrong and that you should pay attention

Houman

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Dear paxnatus.
from where do you have the reference to vaccines?
I find it nowhere in the link ...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Would you like a lesson in immunology?

Sure, go ahead.

HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is the hormone tested for when checking to see if a woman is pregnant. Administration of hCG to a woman causes her body to mimic the symptoms of pregnancy. So what would you expect to happen if you inject hCG into a woman as part of a vaccine containing substances causing an immune response and inflammation of the injection site?

Interesting - I see your point.

The combination causes the body to develop an immune reaction to its own hCG, resulting in impaired fertility. It works even better if you combine it with a toxoid such as diphtheria or tetanus.

I never knew this.

This is why the inclusion of squalene, (sometimes listed as MF-59 or ASO3,) in vaccines is such a serious matter. Squalene administered this way has been shown to cause Gulf War Syndrome.

Glycine is a naturally occurring chemical in the human body.
Injecting an adjuvanted vaccine containing a naturally occurring body chemical can cause a long-term immune reaction against that chemical.
It would be surprising if injection of glycine did not have a deleterious effect in some patients.

This is the first plausible mechanism I have heard.

But - surely, it would be simple to scientifically test to see if a vaccine caused immune responses like this. Have the tests been run? Any research you can point me to?

Great post.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by houman

The research published at EHP pretty much confirms what I've learned about ethylmercury and methylmercury. Ethylmercurt is safer than methylmercury.

here's a nice colorful publication of that same research. It's also much more convenient to compare the figures in this one.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by houman

The research published at EHP pretty much confirms what I've learned about ethylmercury and methylmercury. Ethylmercurt is safer than methylmercury.

here's a nice colorful publication of that same research. It's also much more convenient to compare the figures in this one.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

look at the accumulation in the brain, I would not call ""ethylmercury" safe...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

Sounds like you lucked out.... Our 15 yr old daughter is autistic. She wasn't diagnosed until only 2 yrs ago. All the psychiatrists blamed PTSD; ADHD: and a whole slew of phobias and even mental retardation. For those reasons she was always placed in life skill class' in school (TED). No academics for her no way, "she caused to many problems and will never graduate". We never believed it. This girl speaks 4 languages + American Sign language knows world geography like the back of her hand, etc... Until we lawyered up, got some independent pshych evaluations and took the school board to task. She is now flourishing in grade nine surpassing even our best expectations and slated to eventually get her GED. We are very proud of her. Good luck and my prayers for lots of patience to all of you who live with autistic children.

As for the cause... I will definitely look into this further and pass this along to my wife who is the vice-president of our local Autism Society. She will get to the bottom of this for sure.

Remember this for all of you who deal with these special kids... Autism in all of its forms is not an behavioral problem and should not be dealt with as such... It is a communications problem. We need to learn how to communicate with them, not the other way round.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by palg1]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join