It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown: climate-change sceptics are 'flat-earthers'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
That's the trouble with politicians like Gordon Brown. They are beyond arrogant and can't be reasoned with and are only in it for their own self gratification. Our best weapon is the truth but unfortunately when it comes to people like Gordon Brown it tends to fall on deaf ears. When he makes statements like, We have only 50 days to save the planet and failure would mean the end of the world, then you seriously have to question this man's sanity.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well if the unelected Prime Minister Gordon Brown can call me a flat earther may I retort in kind and call him a war mongering criminal with hands dripping in blood just like his war buddy the irrepressible blood drenched lord of war Mr Tony Blair?

May I also call Mr Brown a blundering buffoon, ready to sacrifice anyone and lie through his teeth as and when it suits him, massaging or burying facts and statistical data just as long as he can stay at the top of the rotting pile?

There Mr Prime minister you blood soaked, vampiric Muppet we are equal, now buzz off you stinking, detestable little cockroach (nonchalant back handed wave of the hand).

[edit on 8-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Atleast Tony Blair was good at being a vile and heartless human being. Gordon Brown can't even do that properly, how the man got anywhere in politics is anyone guess. Terrible chancellor and a terrible Prime Minister. All those years he was waiting in the shadows, salivating at the chance to create and mold a future Britain according to his awe inspiring vision.
Complete and utter failure,pingu would have done a better job. Well atleast we have the walking,talking piece of pond life Cameron to look forward to i guess. Sorry for rant.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They should put him in a ship and sail it right over the edge of the Earth.

Then he' ll fall off.

That'll teach him.

Yar!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
all homosexuals, are pedophiles.

Its just a bs sentance.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Gordon Brown. You are now officially a tosser.
That's as constructive as I can be about that statement.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join