It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial structures on Mars - For real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cllj7
Can someone please explain this one?

This is a white meteorite that fell to Mars from Earth and contains the strangest

things Martians have ever seen called uninvited guests. ^Y^

[edit on 5-12-2009 by amari]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

ETA: This one is right by my house:

That is amazing. Who would imagine that nature could create a Christmas star of such perfect proportions.

oh...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well all those pictures mean is that there was a martian civilization on earth. duh.....

Definately not the worst martian civilization photos ever, that's for sure op!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
WARNING!

Yesterday, before to Switch Off my computer is disappeared the icon of Google from my desktop!

Today to the Switch On it is reappeared and when I have loaded Google Mars in order to return on Hellas Basin, I have noticed that the entire image is heavily altered, and now it has become very blurred and dimming, with a lower resolution regarding the precedence. And now appears a Red Strip under the image of Google!

What means this NEW blurred image of HELLAS BASIN??!!

Whoever has modified the set up??!!!

There is a huge difference between yesterday and today!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

I have to say that I am very surprised by the overall negativity in this topic and don't really get it.

Check out some new stuff that i've found today:

A factory:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4203ad195ef9.jpg[/atsimg] More pipes: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14c262db5168.jpg[/atsimg] Some objects: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b09072a4cb36.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f1df7ab4ca6.jpg[/atsimg] Hm...if you look at all my pictures in this whole topic (1st page)... how can people think they are natural..i don't get it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OMG!!! They HaXoR3d your computer Dude!

Seriously though, have you taken a look at Earth's natural formations then compared them to known ancient archeological sites in Google Earth? I think this will give you a "baseline" to work with when combing through the satellite imagery; It might be something to take a look at before posting data that is so quickly debunked...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I hate to say it, but there is really no way of distinguishing any of those 'structures' between natural rock formation on the Martian surface. Many of these same pictures have been talked over in several previous threads, and i don't think the evidence supports structures in those photos. Thats not to say they don't exist some where on Mars, becasue i believe they are hiding somewhere, or have been covered up by NASA. But in these pictures I think its rocks.

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
its just an illusion that makes it look like something else. im sure phage will be here shortly.

Stop waiting on Phage and make your own opinions! I swear more people bank on that guy to tell them what it is, instead of studying for themselves.

Phage, you have created ATS phage zombies that just walk into threads and say 'well i don't know what i'm looking at so I'll wait for Phage.' YOU GUYS ARE LAME. not you Phage... your zombies are lames.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Check out some new stuff that i've found today:

A factory:
More pipes:
Some objects:

You must have posted the wrong picture, all there is in the pictures you posted are rocks, there are no pipes, factories etc, just rocks.

What is the resolution of the pictures you are posting?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Maybe you don't see anything for one simple reason:
The whole area is over-contrasted by purpose, very bright. I mean, the whole area is shining with gloom, so that you would think it is all rocks. But if you look closely, you have to see it. It's in your face, step from the monitor a bit perhaps. And check out the other pictures i posted earlier. Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

But if you look closely, you have to see it.

there are only rocks there...

It's in your face, step from the monitor a bit perhaps. And check out the other pictures i posted earlier

It is in your imagination, and in the other pictures you posted - just rocks!

What is the resolution of those pictures?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

All taken from Google Mars and not my imagination. I can see a difference between rocks, pipes and buildings. Sometimes working with people is hard lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I can see a difference between rocks, pipes and buildings.

Actually, you cannot. You seem to think rocks are pipes, buildings etc. when in fact they are just rocks.

Once again, what is the resolution of the pictures you are showing? - also what is the scale?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The resolution is what it is. I don't know the scale. I said - it is from Google Mars and if you don't know what that is, i'm afraid i can't help you and we have a problem. You can check it out yourself. And no, you are wrong and can't see it obviously - yes, there are rocks in the pictures TOO, but if there were just rocks, i wouldn't bother to post them and if you seriously can't see anything at all, then i assume your eyesight is bad. No offense mate.

[edit on 6/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

if you seriously can't see anything at all,

When said I do not see anything? I just see what is there, rocks

then i assume your eyesight is bad.

As you are the only one to see anything but rocks, that shows you are the one with bad eyesight, also suffering Pareidolia

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
its just an illusion that makes it look like something else. im sure phage will be here shortly.

And your point? Between what he has to say about Mars on the researcher on
marsanomalyresearch.com... the latter wins.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

The resolution is what it is. I don't know the scale. I said - it is from Google Mars and if you don't know what that is, i'm afraid i can't help you and we have a problem. You can check it out yourself. And no, you are wrong and can't see it obviously - yes, there are rocks in the pictures TOO, but if there were just rocks, i wouldn't bother to post them and if you seriously can't see anything at all, then i assume your eyesight is bad. No offense mate.

[edit on 6/12/09 by Cybernet]

I'm absolutely amazed at what you can actually see on google mars, and I guess this is just more data for them to try and cover, when they're not blowing information up.

www.enterprisemission.com...

www.enterprisemission.com...

Oh that picture with the green stuff, its real, its NASA, and it was accidentally linked at xmass time when they had a shift change for the holiday for the crater is named the same as Saturn or Jupiters moon and someone requested it, so this was sent. Well, they tried to rename it but the link was already there. That info posted on marsanomalyresearch.com sight over a year ago I believe.

Really good pics on this page.

OK, what's a "Crinoid?"

A crinoid [sometimes called a "sea lily," because of its superficial appearance to a spreading flower (below)] is, as James Calhoun described, "a filter feeding, marine, plant-like animal …." Crinoids first appeared in Earth's primeval seas over 500 million years ago, in the so-called "Cambrian Era," climbing to dominance over the next 150 million years, before receding once again in the terrestrial fossil record.

A few days after the acquisition of this remarkable image, NASA held a sudden "water press conference" in Washington DC. There they announced, with much fanfare, that Opportunity had discovered – via its analytical equipment, measuring the chemistry of the outcrop -- that the site it was exploring once " was soaking wet in the past." While refraining from also claiming that "Opportunity Ledge's" layers of sediments had been laid down in actual liquid water, they came very close … and hinted that this confirmation could come "as early as a few days."
So, what do we have here?...

Crinoids lived in ocean water – ranging from a few feet deep to several miles – anchoring their stems on the ocean floor and feeding on whatever nutrients drifted by. If you look at a combined map of where JPL landed its two Rovers, and the Odyssey GRS orbital determination of water abundance in the upper one meter of Martian soil, a glance will suffice to show the Rovers are indeed exploring none other than the shallows of our two proposed equatorial Martian tidal oceans (below)! Almost as if that had been planned …

So what did nasa do with the fossil, again from the link:

So, what did the JPL Rover science Team do with this potentially explosive scientific find …?

They promptly ground it into powder … right before our eyes (PanCAm color image, below)!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

S&F!

Great work!

So obvious really

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What "green stuff" are you alluding to? Do you mean the colorized version of the images that were magically done by a third party with no actual color data to rebuild the image? I see round pebbles and rocks that have been "colorized" by someone with Photoshop. The presence of these pebbles would suggest at one time the area had large amounts of water passing over it, just like the pebbles one would find here on Earth in the bed of a river. Why THAT in itself isn't enough to intrigue ones mind is beyond me...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

OK, what is the difference between the rocks, the pipes and the buildings?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Obvious is far from the right word to use. I don't usually try to debunk threads but these pictures show absolutely no OBVIOUS structures within view. I see rocks.

An obvious structure would be something that no one contested and was so blatant that we would have a unanomous agreement that it is a structure. These are nothing, and the red lines don't highlight anything in particular. Rocks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join