It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please answer this disurbing question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Do any of you feel as tho you don't really belong here anymore because you have already DIED but yet continue to live now and with a new awakened feeling?
Do you somewhere in the deepest part of your soul feel as though the "old you" has gone but that the "new you" has something to do???
I ask this because two friends of mine who don't know each other have confessed this deep and haunting feeling to me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer. Magantice

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Nope. I have never felt that way. I was raised in a western religion that says we get this one shot at this life and that's it.

I have never seen anything to cause me to believe otherwise either spiritually or scientifically.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
Do any of you feel as tho you don't really belong here anymore because you have already DIED but yet continue to live now and with a new awakened feeling?

No, I feel as thought I have alot more work to do! In preparation...

Do you somewhere in the deepest part of your soul feel as though the "old you" has gone but that the "new you" has something to do???

Yes, this is a good question, but I think its because of my awareness to my surroundings and new lease on life. If I wasn't aware of the evil taking place around me, and society, I don't know where I'd be right now.

BUT: For a few years now, I feel that I'm thankful to know what's happening! Trying to convince others and get them to jump OFF the bandwagon, not that's a real task...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was electrocuted to death fifteen years ago.
My soul/spirit left my body and was met by
two beings of light, angels, who never said
"We are here to take you away." or
"It is not your time to go."

They asked me a question which gave me
the freedom to exercize my God given free will:
"Do you want to die?"
Of course I said "no" in no uncertain terms.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I truly believe our dreams somehow are a link to parts of our brains that may or may not be connected to our "soul" or life force. I think alot of people are asking this because they see the same things and same situations almost everyday. People want and need a purpose, but the powers that be want to be in control and focus peoples energies into destructive behavior of intolerance and hatred and disrespect. This way the people are too busy fighting each other than to worry about their future or even worry about the leaders that are screwing them. People deep down want to be good and do good things, the problem is they are being put in an atmosphere that doesn't induce the opening of new ideas and consciousness for the masses.

You mean to tell me that we on this planet couldn't have developed fusion power, or zero point energy, or have a base/colony on the moon or even start to work in high energy physics to develop some form of interstellar engine to get us to the stars etc. etc.. We could have because we have the brains and the ability, but the Elite and our leaders don't want that. They need to be on top and that means control what could or couldn't knock the old power out of power. It's selfish and people think they are being helpful, there not. They are doing it because they just want to be in control or in power, thats it. And they are willing to let the human race and their future becom fallow or stagnant because of their selfish reasons.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
odd as it may seem, yes, i actually lost my life to alcohol and drug overdose, i was in a coma with a BAC of .36.

ever since then other people have noticed a change in my mannerism. i haven't noticed, and no madder how much i try to hide whatever change they noticed, they still notice.

they only remarkable change in my attitude i have observed is that i no longer care about my self as much as before the overdose, instead my energies are focused on whoever is near me at the time and whatever task THEY must complete.

i barely eat, sleep, or maintain my physical body, yet i am in perfect health, I haven't even been the slightest bit sick since the overdose.

anyways, i think this will make you feel less alone with your circumstances.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

this reminds me of the weird idea that one might actually fall comatose and unconsciously 'make up' your life from that point on, filling the gaps, so to speak, because you can't really handle the fact that you're for all intents and purposes, dead.

either way, the closest i've come to that sensation was when i experienced that weird bolt of lightning on a bright sunny day, around noon, which must have hit extremely close to me because there was absolutely no delay between the quite intense flash and its (extremely loud) report. can't say anything coincided with that event though, so the odds are i'm still alive.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Living in this world, you see so much garbage, that plenty are probably walking dead.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I don't feel that I have somehow died....but I do feel that I do not belong here on earth at this present time...

It is hard for me to function in a world where most people are still under the spell and illusion of separation.....where as I have awoken and am fully aware we are all one...

I feel like I'm in 'limbo' just waiting for others to catch up.....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thank you for the answers so far ATSers.
The main feeling was that these friends felt they DIDN"T belong here anymore and by simply still being here it felt like a "cheat " as if they Should be gone. That at some instant they had actually died but yet in the next instant became alive to continue on for the purpose of " something they had to do".

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There is just as much evidence to say one reincarnates as there is to say heaven/hell exists or similar. The only think we can prove is that we go into a grave or urn type scenario.

That being said I always thought this was a funny/intriguing take on the bible, specifically revelations.

There's the whole apparent fight in heaven, third of the 'stars of heaven' are cast to earth. Then there's original sin... What if the people on earth were the ones cast down, and the original sin is actually the betrayal? More people getting born in current years because more and more are 'betraying'.

Just a hypothetical that made me smirk.

Otherwise it sounds like you would like most the works of Phillip K. Dick, most his books deal with how we see ourselves and reality, and the central theme is questioning what we think we know.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I ask this because two friends of mine who don't know each other have confessed this deep and haunting feeling to me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer. Magantice

Wow Magantice that is deep! S+F

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Sir this question has nothing to do with reincarnation. No one physically died. Thanks tho......................

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
i am here, just to find out how i can get out of fu*in here

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I don't know if this is part of individual matrix , but it was really weird.
One day when I was 16 , I was racing my mates , on a four lane road .
They were behind me ,it was raining very heavily , an inch of water
on the road . I took a corner at twice the recomended dry road speed
and suddenly found myself looking out the back window , going backwards
at 60mph .
That's all I remember until coming to , reverse parked in a driveway , no damage to car ,300yards down the road, sun blazing , no clouds , road dry ! , and my mates driving by , waving . I caught up to them at their house , and they said the car spun about ten times , and they thought
I was gone ! Nothing else had changed , but I've always wondered about it ? Did I die and immediately enter another frame of a personal matrix illusion , and does this happen repeatedly , until God ends our personal
matrix ?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Thank you for the answers so far ATSers.
The main feeling was that these friends felt they DIDN"T belong here anymore and by simply still being here it felt like a "cheat " as if they Should be gone. That at some instant they had actually died but yet in the next instant became alive to continue on for the purpose of " something they had to do".

Interesting you said 'cheat'. I have had a feeling that comes and goes that I can't explain. It's just a feeling that I am not supposed to be alive, I am supposed to be dead at this point in space-time and something changed or that I have cheated my own fate.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have contemplated this very thing, and actually wrote a thread on it some time back .......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

i hate all the conclusions meaning to sell stories about the unknown, when you dont know the track truth of existence you cant act in pretending its conclusions life realities

like a lot of religious they are sure of having all the answers but they are still waiting for the questions they dont know, that should be coming to confirm it alone
how can you be sure of knowing an answer while you never had any question in mind

in truth the questions know being the answers but usually it miss some points to justify why is it dark and not positive neutral the least
when ones mean something they go for it they dont ask, asking is always indirectly about negative facts that you dont know, because facing directly the reality being negative is killing itself of being positive existing awareness of positive objective source

so no i dont have any feeling of being dead but i feel it is the time for negative truth to be revealed and it hurts a lot to know how the negative is of gods and we are just meant to be their slaves with no minimum respect or will for our rights in truth source

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yeah. I almost OD'ed a few months ago. I get this feeling like my guardian angel is letting me know that he/she is there and I'm not alone because I always get the sensation that water or blood is being sprinkled onto me. It's so bizarre that I sometimes think I already died once and I'm in a new body.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

I wanted to tell you that a friend of mine died in a freak accident about 2 weeks ago. He was cutting down a tree with a chainsaw and wearing those ear protection thingys so he couldnt hear anything. A large U-haul broke loose from the truck it was attached too, and rolled down the hill killing John instantly. He never knew what hit him.
Now suppose it wasnt meant to be. Suppose it was a mistake for John to die at that instant. Could the matrix be turn back in a twinkling of an eye, so that John continued to cut down the tree with no unfortunate event happening and yet deep within John he would know something had changed??? this is the senerio my friends have told me they felt. Its as if they should be gone but were "re-matrixed". Being a true friend I take my friends feelings seriously. Your story re affirms what they felt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join