It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing unidentified aircraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok guys this is my first post here on ABS, so take it easy on me. I just been looking at this video and I have seen where some say this and that about it, however, at 1:00 mark, right at the end is really what I want you all to tell me how in the hell is that an airplane, I never seen a boomerang airplane and one that can just take off like that. Some of the other stuff yea I know it's like w/e, but that one at the end is really whats got me going wow. Yes I used the search button, I know there is some of this video already posted but I didn't see the ending here that I am asking about.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The object at the end, you have to wonder why the person only filmed it for a few seconds. Looks like it could be CGI.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There is a guy, I forget his name that uses night vision scopes to watch UFO's all the time.

We do have a lot of V shaped craft and also a lot of VTOL (vertical take off and landing) craft but I don't know if they ever married the technology.

This could easily be a black Ops project.. or I suppose it could be a UFO.. I think we need to see more footage of this thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think this is footage from american soldiers over seas in Iraq. This video was posted on ATS some time back.

OP, at your request to take it easy on you I will lightly recomend the search function. Don't worry about it though, everyone has posted some kind of double thread in their day... I've done several!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The clip at the end that you're referring to looks like the ass end of Stealth Bomber, cutting it's lights after dropping it's load.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The vertical lights seen at the start of the video are light pillars. This is a well known phenomenon caused by high altitude ice crystals reflecting lights emitted upwards from towns and villages.

Light Pillars:

WG3

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The vertical beams of light at the beginning are said the be
part of the suspension system in hover and flight by a UFO and Tesla
researcher named Bill Lyne.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Can you show me some scientific evidence of this? You state this as if it's actually some kind of fact that us normal thinking folks are supposed to accept.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Can you show me some scientific evidence of this? You state this as if it's actually some kind of fact that us normal thinking folks are supposed to accept.

I said the suspension was identified by Bill Lyne.
Based on what Tesla said about his aircraft being suspend by a 'rope'.
A 'rope' of physical pressure cause by Tesla's operation of longitudinal waves
I would imagine the coil as a ether pressure pump as a water jet does
for boats.

Tesla gave proof that ether waves move physical mass in minor
demos as the noise from capacitor can covers in high voltage
equipment and when his coil operation is submerged in oil the
surface is agitated.
Anything else of proof was lock up in 1943 and resides in a New Mexico
library.

The UFO saucer or Tesla craft is a mechanical wonder with pressure
generated from electrical voltage to the ether.

top topics

join