It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myspace deletes my info on the Copenhagen Treaty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I posted on myspace earlier today saying that Obama will sign the Copenhagen treaty which would take precedence over our Constitution in the coming days. Note this was on my personal profile page 20 minutes later everything i typed was removed by myspace with no reason why... talk about CONTROL

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Repost it, and link us.

=) S&F

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That's messed up. I would keep posting it over and over until they get tired of deleting it or banned me.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I would rather not link up here with my personal profile information just for my personal security but i had some stuff about Lord Monckton the vids and even in my (What are you doing right now) status that stated Obama will sign the Copenhagen Treaty which will take precedence over our Constitution in coming days was took off.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Did you take screen shots? My bet is that you thought you submitted it, but you didn't. Like the poster above said, re-post it and let us see that you actually did...then see what happens...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

yeah i'm for sure it was posted lol, i use myspace daily my friend and i looked after posting it i know everything that was on my profile because i have a custom profile i designed and coded myself, and no way i'm posting my personal profile on this web site too much info on there

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fox owns MySpace. They censor political sites that do not pander to their beliefs, and look for keywords to make sure they are not listed in bulletins, etc.
They mark sites as "spam" if they contain controversial (usually true) information and make it unable to access unless the user is able to see the web address.
So, I wouldn't be surprised if they removed what you said.

And what I said is not a lie. My page deals with this type of stuff all the time, and I've dealt with it A LOT.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Wow did not know FOX owned it that would probably explain it this is my first time dealing with it i'm not amused in any way by it. Glad you could throw some insight on it because i won't post my profile link on here ever not my personal one anyways

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

www.abc.net.au...

Happened in 2005.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow, I would expect that from Facebook but not Myspace.

Facebook founder goes to Bilderberg meeting.

Bilderberg 2009 attendee list

et-ee.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
Note this was on my personal profile page

You realise that even though you log in with your information everything you put on mysapce/facebook/all those site are basicly property of the site owner. They can remove anything they see fit to remove. Sure it is a crap move on thier part and I am sure there are lots of things on myspace that surely don't need to be there, but there is nothing stopping them from removing your "news" posts either. Specially if they are guided/preasured by someone "more powerfull" to do so.

I am with everyone else. Post it up agian take a screen shot of the post (you can edit out your name and URL) after it has been published and see how long it stays up. There is a small chance that it was a fluke on your part. I mean, you are only human, I would think.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by acpowell

it happened twice, and i don't think i will post it again i really would not like to for my account to be banned/closed due to this got to many friends on there and it would be a bi*** to hunt them all down again

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A warning to you.

Local and nation-wide authorities monitor MYspace and various other social networks. I know this is common knowledge to most...but most have no witnessed it in effect.

I have, and it was an awakening moment.

Be very careful what you post.

It is best to only post "what you WANT" authorities to see, and save the rest for meetings between the living, face-to-face and well protected by your constitutional rights (if you have those where you live).

Myspace and Facebook have both bitten me in the past...and if you keep it up, gaining more readers/people beside you, you will surly see how far they will go to silence you.

It is not safe to share any information of a "seriously pressing nature" without a lawyer who is very familiar with the laws to protect your freedom of speach.

I also recommend you look into said laws deeply, before you go further down the road of making yourself a target.

The MSM has made it a very popular sport to "voice your radical views", and they have a reason for that.

Be safe and be wealthy.

s/f

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Try and post the truth on Wikipedia and the agents start to ask
for references.
Thus no 'top secret' information is ever released even though the knowledge
is not an official top secret, just the lackey agents assignment to
squash any conspiracy unveiling.

MySpace and Facebook and twitter as well as other posting mechanisms
are covered by agents.

We know the elite secretes, soon the agents will learn from us and be totally
useless to the elite.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You make a good point with that, i post very little personal info.
everyone should make it a point to limit what they post personally about themselves due to job safety or whatever it may be

[edit on 4-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Can you post it here what you had written? As in, in this thread?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I agree wholly.

Seeing police knocking on doors without warrants and presenting you with your "online history" is a very weird thing to live through.

It also shows you that a voice becomes a target the second people begin to listen to it.

Just be careful...and if you refuse to be careful...just be aware that you all calling fire on your own fort.

I can not say to any man/woman that they should be silent. But I can share the warning of "be careful".

If anything...I appluad you attempts at spreading information. Just know, much of the info we are "given" by the MSM and various sites, is ALLOWED information.

If they allowed it to come forward, there is a large chance it is "controlled information" and allowed public scrutiny because they want you to "spread it" unknowingly making yourself a target or a liar.

If they give you some rope and tell you it is a necklace...you best consider deeply what party you will wear it to...if you wear it at all.

They know every bit of information that is allowed to leak or be presented to us.

They know what we watch, what we download and what the "buzz" is around town. They "made that buzz" of their own design.

Bill Cooper gets shot in the face on his front lawn...Alex Jones gets a shout out on Fox. Do the math before the numbers become to small to collectively work on the equation.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Can you post it here what you had written? As in, in this thread?

That is basically a good approach.
To put your message out, it might be important.
Place your message here and put a single post link to it on MySpace.
See what they do.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask...do you want to share your story? or have you already and can direct me to it?

This sort of stuff always interests me...being a person who is trying to find the best way to utilize the internet to help cause change right now..i'd like to learn from your...i guess mistakes?

if not its all good. it's your business

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I have not posted my story here...and I will not. Not because I am hiding things, it would just not be "wise" for me to post all elements involved. But I will do my best at sharing what I can about it.

1) Police have infiltrated, confronted and question me and a few others in my circle with pictures from Myspace and Facebook> they have also arrested me many times for wearing "strange" garments and "face wear".

2)The police have made it clear to me that I will be stopped from doing what I do in public. This was over 5 years ago, and has stopped since getting a lawyer and some public backing.

3)The police have also told me "they have a place for me" during a closed door question-n-answer meeting within their offices "down town".

Now keep in mind I am a very open/public voice in "not committing crimes" and a in keeping "peaceful" gatherings of like minded people.

Since our gatherings have grown, the police have stepped back from "me" personally, but now have been going to ex-friends, and/or enemies, asking them to "infiltrate" our circle.

It has been made clear to me, that they not only are interested in arresting me (for what reasons one can only guess), and that they are very aware of who my ex-friends or enemies are.

It is crazy and has done serious things to my mental health (id assume). Paranoia has taken me strongly and I can only say "watch what you say and do".

Good intent is nothing if it is destroyed by funded and forceful authorities.

But...on the good side.

Our lawyers have seen to it that we are protected...our public meetings/gatherings are still happening every two months...and we have acquired some wonderful connections with people who have a lot of advice and understanding on these types of matters.

Just know...if you make noise...the noise police can come quickly.

That is the reason you MUST remain clean and without crime, if you are to make a stir in the calm pools of society.

PS-Your avatar is SUPERMAN!!! Score! Super Heroes are what I like most amongst men and woman.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join