It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I watch a lot of tv and I don't know if any of you have seen this commercial but when I saw it the first thing I thought of was the NWO. The commercial is for Fidelity and I interpreted it as "You can live your life, as long as you live it how WE want you to."
I looked up the commercial on youtube to show some friends and sure enough the poster of the video named it "Blatant Illuminati Commercial." So I'm not the only one who thought this apparently. I also find it strange that their symbol is a pyramid.

Anyway. here's the video.

www.youtube.com...

(Edit) You can scroll down to watch it on ATS. Thanks Doomsday.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by The_Truth818]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth818

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
=/

I wouldn't worry too much about this one. You seem to be digging for more meaning than what's there. Sorry man

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I'm not so sure about that. It seems like a simple commercial, but isn't that the point? To get it under the radar for the viewing public? I mean, you have to admit that a lot of what it on television is meant for brainwashing purposes, and I do admit they do a pretty good job of it seeing as how I myself am addicted.
But if that were the case, what's up with the pyramid? Isn't that a universal NWO symbol? Why would they choose that specific symbol? As any advertiser knows, the symbol you choose represents your company. And symbology is a lot more important than people seem to realize these days.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here is NWO propaganda... I saw this commercial on TV...

Check out the info for it..

[edit on 4-12-2009 by elocin]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

See this is the point I'm trying to make. Unless you know anything about what they are doing, then it seems like a simple commercial. We all know there is no such thing as global warming due to the pollutants we have been putting in the air over the last 50 or so years. There is no way we could affect the planet to that degree in such a short amount of time without killing ourselves in the process. It's just another way of bringing people together under false pretenses to conform to their NWO agenda by spreading lies, hate, and fear.
Stay on the line!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, here's the thing. Most of what we "know" about the NWO is pure conjecture. I believe in it, I don't think the Illuminati is a force anymore and the word is simply used as a blanket term. There are plenty of companies who use that pyramid in their logos. It could easily be because it's a symbol recognize and associate with stability (although not for much longer).

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I don't know. I think part of the illusion is to make it seem like they are not a power or a force to be reckoned with when in fact they are.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

Well, now is the time of reckoning then..

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It could be symbolism but the cunning thing is that it can be so easily brushed off as wishful thinking. Theres no doubt theres something in the advert but theres no way of proving it to anyone, thats the catch.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Exactly. It's like you can see the connection there, but how do you prove such a thing? To be honest it's near to impossible. But it's just strange how the monetary system is another one of the many ways our government controls us and this to me seems like a page out of that book.

top topics

join