It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth must be told:but are you ready to hear it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I can not get a hold of a paper trail or show you the proof positive of what I am about to tell you. Yet none the less it is all true. As a child I was privileged to certain things not money as you may thing but by technology. You see, my dad’s job title as it were was (satellite and communications engineer). He was involved with NASA to name just one of the companies he worked for. He was responsible for even the very first bird that went up as they call them, (satellites). We had the first color television ever created before it even hit the market as well as the first vcr and disk player. We also had satellite receivers, all these things are common place today. You may have heard many different stories of similarity regarding these items and even more. Big business has been running this country for as long as time is long. My dad was not only and engineer but and inventor, he created a gas burning car motor in the 1970s that got 60 miles per gallon and ran at and average of 80 miles per hour. This was completed and proven and then quickly the blue prints and all related material was purchased by the big oil companies of the time, I will not mention names. By 1980 he had built an engine that you might have heard about had was and electric car of sorts, see it ran on a single charge never needed to be plugged in or recharged it was a small black box battery that would run a vehicle for 100,000 miles, that’s right one hundred thousand miles on a single charge. But as people were getting wiser to the big business practice they had to play a different card a safety card which was proven to be safe at every test they through at it. You see this battery was a nuclear charged battery, so no regular mechanic could work on the battery but the rest of the car was normal. They claimed in a crass the battery case would brake and become hazardous. Ok good argument right. Except in every test the case never broke or even got scratched. But because of this threat of hazard it was put up on the shelf never to see the light of day. Yet amazingly it is the same technologies we use today on yep you guess it nuclear subs. Good enough for the safety of our military but not fez able for the American people. Why because that would end big profits for corporate America.
I will also tell you something else, the project that has been called by many different names on conspiracy sites such as this one regarding satellites with lasers in space orbiting our planet that for one could take out a human target, is not that far from the truth. Though the satellites armed with lasers are in space they are there to protect us from any foreign object entering the atmosphere whether the objects origin was from space or from land. To the best of my knowledge we do not have the capability to kill a human target from space but who can tell. Again I wish I had hard physical proof for you and maybe someday that proof will finally be revealed and my dad will get the credit he truly deserves even though he has been retired for many years now he is still living and I would not put his security clearance that is at the highest level in jeopardy by mentioning his or any of his colleges names so do not ask. Upon his passing I will not only give names but will get the physical proof that has been placed in an undisclosed location the original plains do exist and I will when the time is right get them exposed on the web and in every avenue available at the time. Until then doubt nothing and question everything.
If you to have some first hand knowledge of such inventions or links to show some of these I have mentioned please let us know. looking forward to your comments and findes from around the web.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Yet amazingly it is the same technologies we use today on yep you guess it nuclear subs. Good enough for the safety of our military but not fez able for the American people. Why because that would end big profits for corporate America.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by drmeola]

I worked for someone who inspected nuclear subs for Admiral Rickover when he was in the navy. Nuclear subs use nuclear reactors not magical black boxes for power.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I have a simple question for you. Is SDI a cover for something way different than destroying russian&chinesse icbm's or is the cover story at least partially true?

It amazes me that we have spent billions(or trillions) on such sophisticated technologies yet the american government never mentions using it as a potential deterant&destruction mechanism for rogue space threats.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

We had the first color television ever created before it even hit the market

So you are British, are you? As the first colour TV was around in 1944, made by a Brit

Yet amazingly it is the same technologies we use today on yep you guess it nuclear subs.

So this battery weighed many thousands of kilos...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A nuclear battery in a car?

I hope it can survive a severe accident...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I think your overlooking the fact that a nuclear sub is a magical black box of power.

Within a battery, sulfur 35 spits out mildly radioactive electrons as it decays. To harvest those electrons and convert them into electricity, Kwon surrounds the sulfur with selenium, a liquid semiconductor. The selenium traps the electrons trying to escape, channeling them into a source of electricity.

Radioactive Batteries Keep Going and Going

I believe a fellow ATS-er made a thread about these batteries a bit ago.

Why do people ATS automatically pounce on threads like this?

Read it, like it or at least come up with a more constructive response than saying "I know about subs and they are not magical candy making unicorns". I know you did not say that but you mine as well have.

What? You don't think Gov has some cool hidden tech?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Who invented the color TV? The question "when was color television first invented" is somewhat more complicated than it may seem. If you want to go back as far as possible to the first thing that could be called a kind of color TV, then you could say that the first color TV was invented or the first color television was made in the year 1951. The inventor of color television by this answer is Peter Goldmark, who worked at CBS Laboratories. While this may have been the first color TV, color television wasn't really invented yet at this point, as the kind of color TV that Goldmark invented used a spinning color wheel in the back, a moving part that would be troublesome to keep running and would break down easily in time.

The first system basically identical to what we call color TV today was invented by RCA. The first color television program was broadcast on this system that was developed in early 1954 by a team of engineers. How does color television work? Under the analog system of television transmission which has worked for decades, color information is encoded on phase-modulated sub carriers. This was a technical solution that made it possible to keep the basic operating principles of television the same (i.e. it would be compatible with the black and white television signal but it would also have the color information that could be picked up by color TVs). This would be the first step in a long line of inventions such as the portable color TV, the 12 volt color TV, the Quasar mini color TV and the supersonic color TV radio.
RCA is the main company who employed my dad and he was one of the engineers on the project so try again.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Since I let the cat out of the bag here is some more facts about RCA for you and what my dad did.

"Satcom" is also an acronym of, and generic term for, satellite communications.

Satcom K1 being placed into orbit by the Space Shuttle Columbia in 1986. The illuminated (right hand) side of the satellite is one set of solar panels which were extended when the satellite propelled itself to its geostationary orbit
The Satcom series was a family of communications satellites originally developed and operated by RCA American Communications (RCA Americom). Satcom was one of the early geostationary satellites; the first were the Syncom series, in 1964. The first satellite, Satcom 1 was launched on December 13, 1975. The last satellite, Satcom K2, was placed into orbit on November 27, 1985 and was de-orbited in February 2002. Satcom was first superseded and then replaced by the GE series of satellites.
SATCOM stand for satellite communication and it is an artificial satellite that is used to help telecommunication by reflecting or relaying signals back from space and back down to Earth. It is the most powerful form of radio and it can cover far more distance and wider areas than other radios. It can also communicate with words, pictures and other forms of information.
The Satcom system passed to General Electric with its purchase of RCA in 1986. RCA Americom became GE American Communications (GE Americom) and the satellite construction division became GE Astro Space. GE Astro Space was sold to Martin Marietta (now Lockheed Martin Space Systems) in 1993. In 2001 GE sold GE Americom to SES Global, creating SES Americom.
[edit] History
Most early commercial communications satellites were built for and operated by telecoms companies. RCA, with its own RCA Astro Electronics satellite construction business, identified a role for itself as a satellite owner/operator.
Satcom 1 was used as the launching ground for many cable TV services including Superstation TBS and the CBN cable network (now ABC Family). The Weather Channel also was launched on Satcom 1 in 1982. A notable legal battle involved Ted Turner suing RCA to get a Satcom 1 transponder in 1980 for the launch of CNN on June 1, 1980. CNN had been scheduled for a Satcom 3 transponder but that satellite had been destroyed upon launch on December 7, 1979.
Satcom was the first satellite used by broadcast TV networks in the United States, like ABC, NBC, and CBS, to distribute their programming to all of their local affiliate stations. The reason that Satcom 1 was so widely used is that it had twice the communications capacity of the competing Westar 1 (24 transponders as opposed to Westar 1’s 12), which resulted in lower transponder usage costs.
The domestic communication satellite spurred the cable television industry to unprecedented heights with the assistance of a company known as Home Box Office (HBO). Cable television networks relay signals to ground-based stations using satellites. This allowed cable television to enter into the suburban and metropolitan markets, thus allowing HBO to accumulate 1.6 million subscribers by the end of 1977.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes it survived every test they could through at it. And size was smaller than a typical battery in today’s cars.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

You got stared for mentioning an admiral and stating what is commonly known about a sub as a nuclear reactor. That to me is disappointing, as an Army man myself and my step dad being a retired Navy seal, I would say I have been privileged to a little more info than most.
The terms atomic battery, nuclear battery, tritium battery and radioisotope generator are used to describe a device which uses the emissions from a radioactive isotope to generate electricity. Like nuclear reactors they generate electricity from atomic energy, but differ in that they do not use a chain reaction. Compared to other batteries they are very costly, but have extremely long life and high energy density, and so they are mainly used as power sources for equipment that must operate unattended for long periods of time, such as spacecraft and automated scientific stations in remote parts of the world.
Nuclear battery technology began in 1913, when Henry Moseley first demonstrated the Beta Cell. The field received considerable research attention for applications requiring long-life power sources for space needs during the 50s and 60s. Over the years many types and methods have been developed. The scientific principles are well known, but modern nano-scale technology and new wide bandgap semiconductors have created new devices and interesting material properties not previously available.
NASA was my dad’s main company of special projects and as stated above those battery’s were used in his birds or satallites. This same small light weight battery used on a bird is what he used for the conversion into an automobile.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I do not understand where this popular philosophy comes from that "people" may not be or are not "ready" for the "truth".

But they are "ready" for lies told upon lies?

As if the human species is not capable of understanding.

It's all bull crap really.

If you know the "truth", then tell it.

If you don't know the "truth", then stop pretending to. Stop pretending that "truth" is always "out there" just waiting for the right time to present itself.

Write some fictional books or philosophical books, sell, them, make money with it.

Or take the time to research and investigate your "truth" so that you can enlighten others with physical evidence and maybe even "proof".

Just from reading the first post of this thread I gather that because small airplanes exist, we should all have flying cars.

I would love to see/hear about "real" suppressed technology or knowledge.

Daydreams. theories and hearsay are not the "truth".

Just look at how often the "truth" is told at ATS alone, yet we still don't know anymore than we did a thousand years ago about the "truth".

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The star project from what I can remember, meaning the lasers on the birds in space had only a small distance of coverage and by the time it would reach a target at ground level would be completely dissipated so it could not be used as a weapon. Please all remember I have not been able to speak of a lot of things and most I have to recall from memories as I would discover cool things as a 14 year old wondering around my dad’s work shop. At the time to me there were just cool looking toys. It took me a long time before I put two and two together and realized what I had found. This project was a joint effort as I recall exactly with what countries I do not remember. But I can say that there are more than one bird equipped with such technology.

Back in 1970s you would watch a ball game and you would see, brought to you Via satellite, those were my dads and many a Sunday I could remember the phone ringing and someone looking of my dad. As you watched it sometimes just as today the picture would go into like slow motion or pause on the screen and then catch back up to itself.
Well when this would accrue they would call me dad. He would ask what channel on the T.V. turn on that channel and give them new alignment numbers right over the phone as he watched the channel and in seconds boom a lock and true signal. I use to just shack my head cause to me as a kid I thought that was the coolest thing in the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by slimpickens93

The real problem is even if people saw with there own eye’s the truth, they wouldn’t believe it. And if they did it would be hard even with evidence to convince others of that truth, just look at all the evidence and photos on UFOs. And I don’t even mean aliens just
UFOs that are unidentified to citizens but are really special ops projects performed by the government. They will do everything to debunk it even make up what looks like official documentation to do so. Like the Roswell weather balloon, for example.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Ok you say write a book. And sell it as science fiction. Let’s think about something for one min. Let’s take a very famous author one of my favorites.
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (French: Vingt mille lieues sous les mers) is a classic science fiction novel by French writer Jules Verne published in 1870. It tells the story of Captain Nemo and his submarine Nautilus as seen from the perspective of Professor Pierre Aronnax. The first illustrated edition (not the original edition which had no illustrations) was published by Hetzel and contains a number of illustrations by Alphonse de Neuville and Édouard Riou.
Most books like these are written by professors, engeneers, and scientist. Why do you think that is? This book came out years before we had submaines, hellicopters, and underwater breathing devices. The world came amuned to the sight of such things, so even the first person to see such a thing would thing hey there is that thing that guy wrote about in his book. Cool. This venue of books classified as sci-fi, in more cases rather than not are based on special projects and are put out as a means of introduction to the general public. There is so much talk about and movies about aliens that if one did land here and if they looked like us we probly wouldn’t even believe that person is from anouther planet. This kinda of propaganda has been going on for as long as anyone could remember. Anouther example, lets use star trek the series. How many things in that show has come to pass. The comunicators, is a cell phone. The computer you talk to, is
a macintosh program that takes voice cammands. And that’s just the start of it.

Although published in 1870 the first sub blue print done by Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519) made sketches of a submarine and William Bourne, a British mathematician, drew plans for a submarine in 1578. But it was only in 1620 that Cornelius van Drebbel, a Dutch inventor, managed to build a submarine. He wrapped a wooden rowboat tightly in waterproofed leather and had air tubes with floats to the surface to provide oxygen. Of course, there were no engines yet, so the oars went through the hull at leather gaskets. He took the first trip with 12 oarsmen in the Thames River - staying submerged for 3 hours.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by drmeola]

[edit on 4-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Obviously fiction can become reality. That doesn't mean that fiction will become reality or is reality.

All of reality is born from ideas (fiction).

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

True enough statement, but what if, just what if it was the other way around, and fiction is nothing more than a platform used by inventors, engineers, scientist, government whom ever as a way to help it’s ease into society? Food for thought.
But to stay on topic, big business is always buying up inventors projects not so they can put the project into development but so they can hide it from society cause it would hurt there bottom line. They are never concerned about improving our way of life or making the cost to the people cheaper. All they care about is making money. I only mentioned a few projects that have been shelved as you may say. There are countless numbers of projects that would better a person’s way of life. Especially in the medical field, but as soon as the government overseers get involved the cost goes through the roof and projects are put on the shelf. Not because it was proven to be a good thing, but just the opposite, because it would extent a person’s life and they couldn’t maintain a proper population control. There are so many things not released to the public that would and could bring about a true peace on earth society. Not just in our country but around the world. But that would mean big business and governments would have to give up there power and no one will ever do that. But maybe just maybe by trying to shed a little light on certain subjects we can un-shelf some just some of the thing’s to help society on a whole.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The star project from what I can remember, meaning the lasers on the birds in space had only a small distance of coverage and by the time it would reach a target at ground level would be completely dissipated so it could not be used as a weapon. Please all remember I have not been able to speak of a lot of things and most I have to recall from memories as I would discover cool things as a 14 year old wondering around my dad’s work shop. At the time to me there were just cool looking toys. It took me a long time before I put two and two together and realized what I had found. This project was a joint effort as I recall exactly with what countries I do not remember. But I can say that there are more than one bird equipped with such technology.

AFAIK, SDI was not intended to shoot missles at ground level, it was intended to shot down missles while in flight after they were launched...big difference! The weapon system your talking about(if it exists) is different and does not interest me.

So my question still stands...Why build something so expensive if you can only use it for intercepting icbms? Why not enhance it slightly and use it for rogue space threats such as asteroids and/or hostile ufos?? I think my question is more than valid...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The real problem is even if people saw with there own eye’s the truth, they wouldn’t believe it.

That might be a problem for say the general public that dont frequent this site.. but considering this is a conspiracy site, I think its safe to say the majority of people on here are open to some degree of hearing whatever the 'truth' is.
The vague, cryptic bs that keeps being posted on here is ridiculous. Thats all well and good if you're wanting to grab peoples attention but it really unproductive if you're hoping to have a discussion on the subject... I would absolutely love if someone just made a thread and was straightforward about what they know. None of this 'once the purple banana strikes 12 and the camels come home to roost, then you will understand' crap.

That said... I have my bag of popcorn ready, and Im ready to here the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I see most people are stuck on this space defense thing and keep mentioning the SDI project. Sounds cool and also sounds like what I might have seen as a child. The application sounds correct. I was only 11 years old when my dad launched his first satellite RCA satcom 1. Detailed here.

The Delta 3914 model, designed in joint management sessions between RCA, NASA and McDonnell Douglas, would not become the standard Delta until 1979. However its first flight, that of RCA Global Communications' Satcom 1 on 13 December 1975, would make telecommunications history. Satcom 1, with some pinch-hitting by Westar 1, spurred the cable television industry to unprecedented heights with the help of a company known as Home Box Office (HBO). 1975 RCA SATCOM: 1st operational body-stabilized comm. Satellite.
But I am more interested in inventions that have been shelved by big companies I have told you just two of my dads both pertaining to automobile efficiency. These are the things I’m really looking for. But thank you all for your post keep them coming, we may all learn something from this.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

There are countless numbers of projects that would better a person’s way of life. Especially in the medical field, but as soon as the government overseers get involved the cost goes through the roof and projects are put on the shelf. Not because it was proven to be a good thing, but just the opposite, because it would extent a person’s life and they couldn’t maintain a proper population control.

If population control is so important to the NWO, and as an extention to many national governments, why don't they just come out and say so instead of back-stabbing society with famine, war and disease?

China has implemented a one child policy and so far it seems to be working just fine. India and other poor countries could also use such legislation.....

It has been proven, again and again, there is no such thing as global over-population as there is also no such thing as global warming. At worst they are local issues and must be dealt with locally.

There are so many things not released to the public that would and could bring about a true peace on earth society. Not just in our country but around the world. But that would mean big business and governments would have to give up there power and no one will ever do that. But maybe just maybe by trying to shed a little light on certain subjects we can un-shelf some just some of the thing’s to help society on a whole.

So if they do the right thing that means they give up power? Perhaps the illuminati will give up power AND THAT WOULD BE JUST FINE, MIND YOU!

I am not one of those people who thinks government is inheritantly evil and must always be evil. There is no rule that states that! We the people allowed things to deterioate by sheer ignorance, indifference and apathy.

When people don't get actively involved in politics by demanding integrity and honesty among other things, it's only natural that things will go downhill. Its like flying from NYC to Paris on auto-pilot the entire time...sooner or later turbulence will be encountered, other planes maybe on an accident-intercept course, fuel might leak, engines might malfunction, etc...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join