It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock 2.0 - Here we go again Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The contents of the 1st and last paragraph sums this guy up.

The vast majority of the piece all flowed out of me on Saturday..

you can find in the Books section here on divinecosmos.com

If this is not proof enough these people are just up themselves and are out to line thier own pockets. Anyone who takes them seriously deserves to be fooled..

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey mods... One of you screwed up. The posted reply was not off topic. It did not recruit, nor did it send people to another site. Infact it did nothing against T&C. It was even edited prior to posting. WHo is the mod that censored this. I am going to file a complaint against you. First of all, it wasnt something I myself posted,(Room Mate) second, it wasnt going against anything but your little feelers, and third I have had it with these frivolous acts of censorship.
cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There is just no way to take all these UFO "experts" seriously anymore. Its as clear as day that they have their own agenda of speaking engagments and book selling. all these crystal toting overly needy new agers need to open their eyes to these scam artists. Take blossom goodchild ..she actually STILL has people eating to poo shes puting out. by and large this whole racket just seems ego driven by losers who want to be important or look like they have some "special gift" or "knowledge" but i call BS on all these fools!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Another of these threads, lol.

I still do not think it will happen in my life, and there is nothing to show me that alien disclosure will happen like they say.

Money and ego go along way to drive people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join