It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock 2.0 - Here we go again Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
On his site, he suggest withtin 6 month and on his blog you can read this

GREAT WORKS CAN START QUITE UNEXPECTEDLY

The comments and email you have been sending in about the article I finished yesterday have been incredible. The vast majority of the piece all flowed out of me on Saturday, in one very long day. It was really only meant as an overview / introduction to the transcript of my October 6th appearance on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory that kicked off this whole revolution on the Internet about disclosure.

If you haven't already read it, I highly recommend it. You can click here to go directly to that piece and figure out why everyone's so thrilled with it.

Ironically, I felt I just needed to "get it out of the way" before I went into more of the hard data showing that formal Disclosure is very likely being planned and executed. Richard Hoagland has recently come in and helped me put even more of this data together -- and it will absolutely knock your socks off.

There's an incredible case building for this being real -- including statements Obama himself has made recently that are very interesting.

What I heard from Dr. Greer in his two lectures at last weekend's Phoenix conference is also a pretty stunning set of developments. Disclosure has definitely gotten the green light from the insider powers-that-be.

They may well try to spin it to their advantage, but I wouldn't get hung up on that. The positive aspects will far outweigh the negative. I just need time to write up all the pieces into a nice summary -- but after what just happened this morning, this had to come first!

Little did I know how much of an impact my "initial overview" would have with you. Of course, I am very grateful for that.

Many of you are saying it's the best piece I've ever written, but for me it was just a brief summary / overview of the "Big Picture" -- things I've known about for thirteen years as a result of having studied the Law of One series, which is the philosophical and scientific basis of this website.

If you haven't read it yet, or at least gone through the Study Guide you can find in the Books section here on divinecosmos.com, then this might all come as a surprise to you. It doesn't have to be that way!

Blog

I share it, thats far as I will go.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats
On his site, he suggest withtin 6 month

So as his previous made up date failed, Obama did not mention contact with aliens, he just makes another date up - and this time you once again believe him?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Nope, just sharing the info I saw on another forum.. since this is "alien" board, could be in interest to others. But to answer your question no.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dude if we get disclosure it will be something totally gay like ancient bacteria in mars rocks or something lame like that.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Skunkworks at best.

Or maybe we could just toss this in the HOAX forum altogether..

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As boring/interesting David can sound at times, I'm still unsure as to why he always has to put a time frame on things, at least Steven Greer doesn't always head into a time based disclosure direction all the time.

Just get your (Supposed) factual information out to the public and let us decifer its meaning and decide what truth may lay hidden within.

Instead of giving a time frame stick to the (In the near future) routine, it sounds more believable in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Tired of David Wilcock and his claims about disclosure. He is making tons of money with this, why can't people see it! The PTB, the governments, the military have no intention to disclose anything. It would be like killing their own business, because the world today is a "big" business. Humans will have disclosure when ET's feel we're ready for them.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I hope that no one "really" believed the new President of the United states would disclose something like that?

Come on this isn't some cheaply made 90's Sci-fi movie.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I've given up on the Greer's and the Wilcock's...the list goes on. Seems like the just like to hear themselves talk. Not to mention the "buy my books" that we hear all too often.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats
On his site, he suggest withtin 6 month...

Yeah, unfortunately he feels the need to say that roughly once every 6 months, and 6 months from now I predict he'll be saying it again. Accuracy isn't his forte.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Kemik your avatar is freaky eheh.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
Tired of David Wilcock and his claims about disclosure. He is making tons of money with this, why can't people see it! The PTB, the governments, the military have no intention to disclose anything. It would be like killing their own business, because the world today is a "big" business. Humans will have disclosure when ET's feel we're ready for them.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by teklordz]

I wish you were wrong,but you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
To me, David Wilcock has completely changed in the last 6 months. And guess whats happened to him in the last 6 months????....

yes, he has got a book deal, movie deal and been on some History channel doco. He's finally hit some cash and fame and he's let down all the original true followers that thought he was trustworthy.

This guy, to me is a fraud and a charlaten and I will not be watching him again, supporting him again, visiting his website again or even responding to any other posts about the man.

He's now well and truly embedded into the "Blossom Goodchild Hall of Fame"

.......... oh, and same goes for those 2 gypsies called Project Camelot. What a joke.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
"

.......... oh, and same goes for those 2 gypsies called Project Camelot. What a joke.

Bloody hell! dont even get me started on those two... Gah.. OH I TALK TO ALIENS AND GOD TOLD ME WHAT I AM DOING IS RIGHT>> I hope I can find some homeless bum loser that says he was an army ranger for the fifth martian division too so I can tell the world i have my very own whistle blower.... GAH!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
David Wilcock will be appearing on my next sig with Steve Bassett. Jeff Peckman, Michael Horn and a few other renowned knobs!

Oh.. so many to choose from ATM!

IRM :shk:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Just put him on there Infraredman.

He can always be rotated out and replaced later - but I think Wilcock has earned his place.

Plus, it seems many of us having been waiting for him to make an appearance in your sig for a while now. It would be fitting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join