It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent Law of attraction results July-Dec 09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would like to share with you some of the results and findings I have had over the last few months regarding the law of attraction and positive visualization.

For me, I noticed things don't begin manifesting until about 3-months or so from initial thought. Some vary. From time to time I get discouraged and stop. But, suddenly I will begin to notice strange things happening which I can't ignore . This last summer and an event at the end of November have been exceptionally interesting.

July:
I received 2 months notice to vacate my apartment of 6 years for the purpose of renovation. The new management didn't like me and chose to create havoc in my life. I countered by offering to move at the end of Aug as long as I received my full deposit or nothing if not. Agreed.
Work was hectic and I had no chance to find a new place that allows dogs. I meditated daily visualizing exactly what I wanted. I also threw in some experimental visualizations such as beautiful women smiling at me for no reason while I walked along the side walk. (sure why not?) My city is full of cold women who never make eye contact and I'm not exactly a slouch in the looks department either IMHO.

Aug 31:
After much walking and many rejections through-out the month I was returning home to give up. Legal action was now being taken against me to move. However, that morning I was not worried. Met with friends for coffee and they were more worried than me and were surprised of my good nature about it all.
All day looking, 1 block from home I made my last stop.
I found my apartment, paid the deposit, and the entire building is full of dogs. subsequently moved out that day and the manager paid my deposit in full. Lucky!

In

Back track...
Dec 08 we get a new manager for our branch. We bang heads seriously and have many fights. He wants me gone and begins a personnel file against me in Feb 08

Sept:

A homeless man who frequently stands outside a fast food restaurant has decided to cut his white/yellow nicotine stained beard, get a hair cut and put on some new clothes. In the past I have never given him money but while watching him from the window I decided to reward him for his efforts. I can see he was trying to make a positive change and I deeply felt I should acknowledge this. For the first time ever, I gave him money.

30 seconds later I passed a very attractive woman talking amongst business colleagues. Our eyes met and she smiled and said hello. This never and i mean never happens in this city. A light went off in my head. Eureka! I got it. I couldn't help feeling the homeless man and the women's smile were connected.

For the next three days I got a few other random smiles and hellos from women. Interesting.

Nov 3rd:

Began researching Ayahuasca and decided I will go to Peru for a spiritual cleansing. But how? I don't have the money. Decided I would try my hand at making a film documentary of my experience if I get the chance to go. Asked the universe to give me some help. It has been decided.

Nov 11:

Third anniversary of my brother's death on this day. I run into a woman whom I haven't seen for 20 years in my neighborhood. She was my other brother's ex from when I was 18. I had a huge crush on her, she is so pretty. I immediately recognized her and we talked and passed on each other's contact info. She emails me and sends me pictures of her recent trip to Peru! Yes, she was just in Peru! Talk about serendipity.

Nov 22nd: read my Dec horoscope about how my relationship with my boss is good. hmm

Nov 23rd:
Get a frustrating email from my boss in which I respond with email describing my frustration with the company I work so hard for.

Nov 27th:
Called to the office and given an insubordination written which I refused to sign

Nov 30:
Terminated without cause. Went home and faxed 1 resume to a bigger company and made a follow-up phone call. Called a lawyer

Dec 1:
Called in for an interview, went extremely well. Talked to a lawyer and am looking at a nice settlement once I take action.

Dec 3rd:
I got call this morning and I got the job with a nice pay increase of about $4000.

My friends are amazed at my good fortune and so am I. Today is a good day!

Here is what I gather from utilizing the LOA.

1. As hard as it may be, never never never worry
2. Believe
3. Acknowledge those who try to improve with something good
4. Once a day, say a kind word and put a smile on someone's face
5. don't let the negativity suck you in, its a trap! I am very negative and anger quickly. Its one of my demons
6. you will be rewarded once you begin to see how it works

Peace and thanks for letting me share.

ATS rocks!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hey, man, congrats to you! I hope things continue to ramp up for you as time putters along. I have often thought of that LOA, and start out fine, but much like your OLD ways, would stop and return to the bloody status quot. May have to try again, and of course, anything won't manifest quickly, but just need to keep at it.

So in short, thanks for sharing, and the reminder!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. As hard as it may be, never never never worry
2. Believe
3. Acknowledge those who try to improve with something good
4. Once a day, say a kind word and put a smile on someone's face
5. don't let the negativity suck you in, its a trap! I am very negative and anger quickly. Its one of my demons
6. you will be rewarded once you begin to see how it works
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, I should pin this to my forehead...... backwards, 4 the mirror.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by hhcore]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Hey man thanks! when you're on a roll you're on a roll. its like quitting smoking, can't have another one because of the guilt of all the good efforts gone to waste.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yes, believe. Don't ever give up and leave it to the universe. Things will work out, maybe not as you quite see it happening, but they will work out.

Congratulations on your job and the great day you are having!

Thanks for reminding me to believe. I needed that.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aTwistofReality

Thank you for your comments!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This thread is an inspiration! Thanks for posting, many thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow nice experience, thanks for sharing it!
Peace!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
very motivating

thank you for posting

i will be giving this a shot.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very inspiring, I've been trying to be more positive for a while now, maybe I should step up my efforts.
Just one question, is there any special techniques, books or something you use?
A little more information would be nice.

Is 'The Secret' any good?

S+F

[edit on 3-12-2009 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Very inspiring, I've been trying to be more positive for a while now, maybe I should step up my efforts.
Just one question, is there any special techniques, books or something you use?
A little more information would be nice.

Is 'The Secret' any good?

S+F

[edit on 3-12-2009 by TheLaughingGod]

Its funny you should just ask this question friend. I was just grabbing this link in which I owe this all to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I listened to this music almost daily for 1/2 an hour back in July and August.
It really helped me to focus on what it was I needed.

I also find, perhaps just with me, is...well the rolling stones said it best,

You can't always get what you want, but you get what you need.

Peace

[edit on 3-12-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Law of Attraction works!

Yesterday I said to my friend, "Oh my God, I have not went to a concert in a VERY long time". Five minutes later my cousin phones me out of the blue and tells me that he bought me a concert ticket for Metallica!

It works guys!

Stay POSITIVE! Think NO NEGATIVES!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
thanks for your post, it put a smile on my face today. I'm gonna post some of my experiences, i docmented them when i started so when i get those notes i will post them. they generally deal with the steps i took, might interest some people here.

the secret is good, however its slightly too new-agey for my tastes

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat

the secret is good, however its slightly too new-agey for my tastes

I know exactly what you mean. TPTB could be trying to integrate their own agenda within "The Secret". Beware of negativity and block it out when possible.

Everyone should form their own method of using the positive energy that they are attempting to attract. Filter out all the New Age crap

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Man I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. Personally I have been having a great outlook on life myself since I've gotten out of jail and started meditating much more, using binaural beats to help as well, and I had my spiritual awakening almost directly after getting out of jail... I guess all the self reflection really helped me realize what I want in life.

Although I am still confused on what I want to go to school for, I am still going to put all my efforts into getting where I need to be. I myself really need a new girlfriend, one that I can see myself with for a while. The last few girls I've been with have really just ended up screwing with me, which is never how it used to be. I guess for all the girls I screwed over, I'm getting the same treatment back (but I was young when all of that happened, nowadays I know how to treat a women right).

But thanks for the thread, it gives everyone hope I'm sure. I've had some of the things you've had happen to you, happen to me. The universe does help those who need it, and honestly I don't know how much karma influences the world and our lives, but it seems that it can hit you at anytime (good or bad) no matter when you received the bad/good karma. So always be thinking before you act - a thought can be impure all it wants, but the actions are what speaks. Turn a negative thought into a positive one and you have won that battle

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think everything that happened to you was just coincidence, the only thing that changed was your mindset. By changing mindset THE ENTIRE WORLD CHANGES!! By acknowledging people and having a positive outlook ( smiling at people who make eye contact with you etc etc) means that you will get the same in return. And the apartment is just a coincidence also, it has been there for a very long time and you just happened to stumble upon it on that particular moment in time when on this mindset. And finding a new job, you could work for a better company any time you want to as long as you have the experience and you bring confidence and professionalism to the interviews (again, a mindset thing).

[edit on 4-12-2009 by fordrew]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i noticed something good happened on 11-11.............hmmmm.
That is great for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i have been tryng (ffor the sake of living in bad conditions) and its working pretty well and keeping things together.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow! Sounds like things are going awesome for you.

I spent years of my life chronically unhappy.
When you remove negative influences from your life, and replace them with positive ones, its very easy to change your outlook.

But change is never easy, and letting go of those negative influences is often harder than it seems. They can be anything: drugs, drink, people, habits, jobs, lack of exercise..etc
That list could be a mile long.

But I find since i purged alot of negative influence, and focus on positive, good things continue to happenn to me. I dont like the word "karma", but.........

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I don't believe in coincidence but I do believe in a change of mindset. Things are there all the time but until our mindset is changed we just don't notice them. Like when you're pregnant and suddenly there are pregnant women everywhere!

To help with opening my mind to what I might want to attract at any given time, I always have 3 goals written down. As soon as I achieve one, I write down another. Sometimes I write them down and then forget about them and nothing happens to help achieve them but if its something I really want then I make sure I look at my little scrap of paper every single day to make sure my mind knows what it needs to be focusing on.

I think most of us spend too much time wishing for something in the morning and then wishing for something else in the afternoon and then something else in the evening. Wishing for something isn't the same as actually focusing on really wanting it. When we're only wishing, our minds don't get to focus on any one particular thing for long enough for it to become important. Basically, setting goals for ourselves is just a way of telling our minds what is important to us right now and what it needs to focus on most. Usually when we're under immense pressure the old saying of "something will turn up" is true but it's because of the immense pressure that our minds are focused so something does indeed turn up!

There's some great free ebooks on the website in my signature. Including classics by Napoleon Hill.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think just thinking positively is a great help. However I don't think it has to do with "supernatural" forces of the universe that try lining things up just the way you expect. I put supernatural in quotes because if the law of attraction, curses, blessings, magic, etc. exist as described then they are not truly supernatural but rather natural... a part of nature.

And furthermore their specifics are probably very boring just like the equation of gravity is boring in a way. But I'd be willing to participate in such an experiment that would actually work as described.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join