It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this represents the views of an average American, then God bless America - The Country of Morons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The video is exactly same as the original. Nothing of significance has been edited from the original reply except the aahs, and ahems. Link to the original is provided in the video description.

I have heard quite a bit of absurd things in my life, but this beats them all. Majority of the stupid is always guaranteed.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Videos do not work here at my work, what is it about?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
More terrorists are streaming across the southern border every day than will ever swim the Atlantic Ocean to attack us from Afghanistan. When will people ever figure this out? Bring the soldiers home and put them on the southern border to stop the real terrorists threat.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

If you were tasked with keeping your family safe and secure,and there was a den of pit vipers trying to hurt your family. Would you destroy the vipers,or let them take over your house?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

OMG...That just makes me scared for human kind.

Is it just me or does that guy look absolutely brainwashed and emotionless? Either that, or he's just really slow.

By the way, what date is that footage from? Is it recent?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

A guy on CNN describing that there are terrorists who drink, sleep, eat and pee to think about ways of destroying the average american. And, we need to go there and destroy them before they come here and destroy us.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Yesterday. He is whole heartedly supporting Mr. Obama's decision to send more troops. I won't be surprised if he supports sending 400,000 troops there, as recommended by someone in the military.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25

A guy on CNN describing that there are terrorists who drink, sleep, eat and pee to think about ways of destroying the average american. And, we need to go there and destroy them before they come here and destroy us.

thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. i wonder how many believe this dribble.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I assume by saying "sending there" , you mean the middle east?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The funny thing is, is that the bad guys 'the terrorists' want to get us simply because we are over there on their land meddling in their business, in the guise of fighting terrorism.
They know that we want what they got and that we want to control them, they are not that stupid.

If we weren't over there, they would not hate us so much, the want of becoming a terrorist would soon dissipate, that's if the want would be there to begin with.

Summerized, fighting them causes them to hate us more.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I appreciate your logic but there are some critical issues you're missing.

These are members of our own species we're talking about. Their barbarism does warrant their control but resorting to force against our own kind is a fools path. To the degree we try to destroy identity, rather than understand it, this problem will persist.

Most people fail to recognize the basic problem: the insanity in the human mind that causes a species to attack itself. Since no effect exists without a cause we should be addressing looking to understand the effect in order to perceive the cause. That is the only long-term solution.

In the short-term we do need to control terrorism for our own safety, but we must understand that terrorist is an identity, not a person. A person isn't born a terrorist, he becomes a terrorist. Incidentally, members of our species are now becoming terrorists because we're controlling terrorism through force; talk about a vicious cycle!

I will spare the technical explanations of why this is so, but I will close my comment with this: humanity must adopt a much greater level of ethics if it is to survive this century. You can bet on that.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I have heard quite a bit of absurd things in my life, but this beats them all. Majority of the stupid is always guaranteed.

The video is clearly heavily edited. I wonder (doubt) if he said the same thing in the original version.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The gentleman in the video is Pete Blaber, former Delta Force commander.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

The video is the same as the original one. The only thing edited were the heavy sighs he took after every couple of seconds. You can find the original video's link somewhere in the comments.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The video is the same as the original one. The only thing edited were the heavy sighs he took after every couple of seconds. You can find the original video's link somewhere in the comments.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. There are seven critical edits:

...No matter what you think about the numbers in Afghanistan [EDIT] ah, one fact remains the same...
...group of terrorists [EDIT] eat, drink, sleep [EDIT] and live to kill...
...and destroy the western way of life [EDIT] and we can either take the fight to them, or sit on our hands back here [EDIT] and wait for them...
And I don't know about you [EDIT] but I'd rather take the fight to them [EDIT] and destroy them...

And whomever performed the editing cropped the video so as to remove the typical CNN headline ticker at the bottom in an obvious effort hide their edits.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As sad as it is, there really are terrorists out there doing exactly that. They have been raised since birth in extreme Madrassa's thinking that that America is the Great Satan and it is their religious duty to kill Americans anywhere they see them. This is sad but true.

Of course I preface this by saying that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not like this, and are peaceful people. But as such with any religion, there are extremes and these extremes are out there wanting to kill as many Americans as possible.

Just because you don't want to think its true, doesn't mean it isn't. There are sick, twisted people out there. And yes, many of them are radical islamic terrorists that want to kill as many Americans as possible. Sick and sad, but true.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ahem.

You can find the original video's link somewhere in the comments.

Apparently you missed that so I wanted to point it out.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm sorry you have to be so suspicious. If you had taken the trouble to read the comments, you might have realized that there is absolutely no difference between the original and this video except the aaah sounds. I have done the work for you by attaching the original video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

This is what Fox News would want you to believe. Ever imagined why they hate us? Because, we keep screwing up their country and murdering their family.

What goes around comes around.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by johnny2127

This is what Fox News would want you to believe. Ever imagined why they hate us? Because, we keep screwing up their country and murdering their family.

What goes around comes around.

Sorry buddy, that does not come from Fox News, although I am sure they say some variation of that. Its readily available if you want to do some research. Yes there really are radical Muslims out there. Yes they really do want to kill as many Americans as possible since they think we are satan. I don't think you realize what some of these people are taught.

You need to do some more research, because if you really do not know that there are radical Islamic terrorists out there that want to kill as many Americans as possible, you are ignorant and naive. Willful ignorance if you will. Again, I stress that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not like this, but most of the terrorists are. Just listen to their words or read what they teach in the radical Madrassa's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join