It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this represents the views of an average American, then God bless America - The Country of Morons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Damn right!!! We need to invade each and every country where a terrorist lives and hates the US. Where was the Unabomber from? McVeigh? There are US hating radicals everywhere. Guess what happens when you go to their country and kill all the innocent civilians around them?

Do you think it makes more people wish well upon the Us or do you think it makes more people like Timothy McVeigh?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
reply to post by stereovoyaged

A guy on CNN describing that there are terrorists who drink, sleep, eat and pee to think about ways of destroying the average american. And, we need to go there and destroy them before they come here and destroy us.

I wonder if the guy in that video realizes the hypocrisy in what he is saying.

Just sayin'

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You know how these television shows have these parental warnings, such as recomended for viewers age 13 and over? These news programs should have a similar warning, but for intelligence instead of age.

Something like the following would suffice here:

This news program is recommended for mentally challenged viewers with an IQ of 50 or less.

Looks like getting paid to spread half truths and lies has become big business in the USA.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Afgani father sitting at the dinner table tells his son,"We have to go to the U.S. and kill the Americans, because the Americans eat, sleep, and live to kill us. If we don't go there to kill them, they will keep coming here to kill us."
Sound familiar?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

reply to post by johnny2127

This is what Fox News would want you to believe. Ever imagined why they hate us? Because, we keep screwing up their country and murdering their family.

What goes around comes around.

Sorry buddy, that does not come from Fox News, although I am sure they say some variation of that. Its readily available if you want to do some research. Yes there really are radical Muslims out there. Yes they really do want to kill as many Americans as possible since they think we are satan. I don't think you realize what some of these people are taught.

You need to do some more research, because if you really do not know that there are radical Islamic terrorists out there that want to kill as many Americans as possible, you are ignorant and naive. Willful ignorance if you will. Again, I stress that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not like this, but most of the terrorists are. Just listen to their words or read what they teach in the radical Madrassa's.

I am certainly not denying that there are radical muslims who'd like to cause harm to US. However, I do not think that they posses the infrastructure, training or the weapons to pose as a significant threat to the Might US Military.

I laugh at the Mainstream media videos that show these extremists doing push ups preparing to invade US. Perhaps, you should laugh too.

The real people I am worried about are the Radicals in charge of this country and the corporations that wouldn't hesitate to kill a few millions if they could earn a buck out of it and gain more power over others.

Also, ever wondered, why they hate us and want to cause us harm? May be, because we keep meddling in their country causing perpetual war and destruction of lives and property.

Stop believing the lie that they hate us for our freedom. If you do a little research, you would come to realize that the biggest threat to World peace are not these radicals that you talk about, but the US government and the military industrial complex that have been consistently destabilising the govt. of other countries to further their own nefarious agenda.

This is the reason why these wars will not end any time soon. Because, the majority of US population only see one side of the story (the one you are seeing).

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The terroist primary base of operations is in the middle east.

Consider an ant hill which over the past three to four decades has increased in size and population. And for the past fifteen groups of these ants have been relocatng around the world. The ant hill is in the Mid east and is the base of terrorist activity.
We can either position exterminators in and around the anthill to exterminate any ants working there while waiting for some or all of these groups of ants spread out over the world to come back to the anthill for finances, resupply, regrouping and so forth. That being the case the ants will eventually end up in the front sights of an M16A2, where they belong.

Or we can sit on our butts while the ants begin operations in multiple locations at one time and try to deploy men and women with M16A1 to the various locations.

I vote for plan A. Deploy troops in the area of and around the anthill base and from there you will not only be exterminating any returning ants, and those who are housed there, you are also in an optimal position to get information and intelligence on where any surviving ants will be likely to bite someone next.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by fmcanarney]
for two misspelled words

[edit on 3-12-2009 by fmcanarney]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Please, give me example of corporations in the US that readily will kill millions.

And when it comes to those radical muslims 'taking on' the US Military as you put it, they do not fight a conventional war. If they did, the war would have been over in months. Additionally, it is very easy to imagine radical terrorists using the same tactics Palestinian terrorists do against Israel, but here in the US. Hence why we fight them there. Do not let them grow and fester. Eliminate the enemy now, do not appease them or ignore them in the hopes they will decide that their life long mission to kill Americans is now over. Within any religion you almost never see people give up a crusade, mission or calling.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If you had taken the trouble to read the comments, you might have realized that there is absolutely no difference between the original and this video except the aaah sounds.

Apologies. My mistake. I had not played the original to the end.

However, the unedited version has the appearance of someone attempting to recall a predefined script word-for-word. And indeed, his words ring very familiar.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

If you had taken the trouble to read the comments, you might have realized that there is absolutely no difference between the original and this video except the aaah sounds.

Apologies. My mistake. I had not played the original to the end.

However, the unedited version has the appearance of someone attempting to recall a predefined script word-for-word. And indeed, his words ring very familiar.

Yes. It was strange how he seemed to read the words like a zombie.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

If you were tasked with keeping your family safe and secure,and there was a den of pit vipers trying to hurt your family. Would you destroy the vipers,or let them take over your house?

No, I would make my "HOME" viper proof.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

What would you do if you were a den of vipers and somebody invaded your house? What if you were an innocent village and somebody invaded your house? Would you join the den of vipers to kick them out?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought BUsh destroyed our way of life in reaction to 9/11? SO what are a bunch of pissed off Afghans do to us - take away our civil liberties? Spy on us? suspend habeus corpus? Cost a few trillion dollars? Turn everyone paranoid?
Amazingly, people still believe this crap. I'm not going to call them stupid, just badlly propagandized.
Thanks FAUX news! Destroying America in 30 minute segments and 5 second soundbites.
It must satisfy some inner need for AMericans to hate someone and blame them for all our problems. I blame television for most of our problems personally.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Please, give me example of corporations in the US that readily will kill millions.

And when it comes to those radical muslims 'taking on' the US Military as you put it, they do not fight a conventional war. If they did, the war would have been over in months. Additionally, it is very easy to imagine radical terrorists using the same tactics Palestinian terrorists do against Israel, but here in the US. Hence why we fight them there. Do not let them grow and fester. Eliminate the enemy now, do not appease them or ignore them in the hopes they will decide that their life long mission to kill Americans is now over. Within any religion you almost never see people give up a crusade, mission or calling.

When I said Corporations I didn't mean Walmart or McDonalds. I was talking about the Blackwaters, and the Raytheons, who compete with another dozen companies to sell weapons to US military and get a lucrative contract. Look at my recently posted "History they won't teach in Schools" video, to know how the Govt. has been involved in killing a few hundred millions in other countries.

Sorry, to break it to you, but when it comes to terrorism, the US is a shining example.

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by stereovoyaged

A guy on CNN describing that there are terrorists who drink, sleep, eat and pee to think about ways of destroying the average american. And, we need to go there and destroy them before they come here and destroy us.

From 1847 to 1882 lived a man named Sergey Genadievich Nechayev, in Russia pre-Soviet era. Nechayev was a political dissident and considered by the Czar to be a terrorist. The Czar so feared this man that when finally arrested he became the Czar's special prisoner and he received weekly reports on Nechayev's prison activities. He was convicted of murdering a fellow student but it was his political posturings that has so frightened the Russian aristocracy and the Czar.

He claimed to be the leader of a secret society that numbered four million people, when in truth he was the head of a small group of St. Petersburg students. Years later Dostoyevsky would use Nechayev as the inspiration for his novel The Possessed and while he languished in prison, the terrorist group known as Norodnaya Volya, (People's Freedom), had considered using their finances and resources to free Nechayev from prison instead of killing the Czar. Nechayev sent word to this group that it was much more important to their cause to kill the Czar then free him from prison and on March 13th 1881, the terrorist group took Nechayev's advice and assassinated Czar Alexander II.

Nechayev was a known killer, thief, liar and a cheat and was also known for his political writings the most famous and longest surviving work being called; The Revolutionary Catechism which consisted of 26 rules or dictum's of behavior for a revolutionary, easily translatable to a terrorist as well. Below is are some excerpts from this work:

The Duties of the Revolutionary toward Himself

1. The revolutionary is a doomed man. He has no personal interests, no business affairs, no emotions, no attachments, no property, and no name. Everything in him is wholly absorbed in the single thought and the single passion for revolution.

2. The revolutionary knows that in the very depths of his being, not only in words but also in deeds, he has broken all the bonds which tie him to the social order and the civilized world with all its laws, moralities, and customs, and with all its generally accepted conventions. He is their implacable enemy, and if he continues to live with them it is only in order to destroy them more speedily.

3. The revolutionary despises all doctrines and refuses to accept the mundane sciences, leaving them for future generations. He knows only one science: the science of destruction. For this reason, but only for this reason, he will study mechanics, physics, chemistry, and perhaps medicine. But all day and all night he studies the vital science of human beings, their characteristics and circumstances, and all the phenomena of the present social order. The object is perpetually the same: the surest and quickest way of destroying the whole filthy order.

4. The revolutionary despises public opinion. He despises and hates the existing social morality in all its manifestations. For him, morality is everything which contributes to the triumph of the revolution. Immoral and criminal is everything that stands in its way.

5. The revolutionary is a dedicated man, merciless toward the State and toward the educated classes; and he can expect no mercy from them. Between him and them there exists, declared or concealed, a relentless and irreconcilable war to the death. He must accustom himself to torture.

6. Tyrannical toward himself, he must be tyrannical toward others. All the gentle and enervating sentiments of kinship, love, friendship, gratitude, and even honor, must be suppressed in him and give place to the cold and single-minded passion for revolution. For him, there exists only one pleasure, on consolation, one reward, one satisfaction – the success of the revolution. Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction. Striving cold-bloodedly and indefatigably toward this end, he must be prepared to destroy himself and to destroy with his own hands everything that stands in the path of the revolution.

7. The nature of the true revolutionary excludes all sentimentality, romanticism, infatuation, and exaltation. All private hatred and revenge must also be excluded. Revolutionary passion, practiced at every moment of the day until it becomes a habit, is to be employed with cold calculation. At all times, and in all places, the revolutionary must obey not his personal impulses, but only those which serve the cause of the revolution.

Here are just a few more excerpts from that doctrine:

15. This filthy social order can be split up into several categories. The first category comprises those who must be condemned to death without delay. Comrades should compile a list of those to be condemned according to the relative gravity of their crimes; and the executions should be carried out according to the prepared order...

26. To weld the people into one single unconquerable and all-destructive force – this is our aim, our conspiracy, and our task.

It is worth reading the entirety of Nechayev's work if for no other reason than to better understand the drive and commitment of those who desire revolution by any means necessary. If it is your contention that Americans are stupid or even that the man in this interview is stupid because they or he believe that there are committed terrorists who "drink, sleep, eat and pee to think about ways of destroying the average american.", Nechayev's doctrine serves as a testament and indeed, an insistence that this is the exact sort of behavior necessary for a successful revolutionary or terrorist.

Regardless of the "zombie like" appearance of the person in the video the belief that there are those that are so committed to bringing down a society such as the United States that they spend their every waking and sleeping hour consumed with that commitment is not such a stupid belief. Of course, one of the primary goals of terrorism is to engender fear in the populace so that they will demand stricter controls upon the populace in a Faustian bargain of sacrificing liberty for the notion of safety. Such a bargain will, in the end, foster revolt.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If this represents the views of an average American, then God bless America - The Country of Morons

Where to begin...
First of all if YOU are stupid enough to believe that ANYTHING on television "represents the views of an average American" besides "an average American" talking candidly in let's say a documentary for example, than I think I found the first problem.

To call ANY country "The Country of Morons" is just flat out rude and ignorant. I, as an American will agree and give you this much, we are GOVERNED by a bunch of morons. To call us ALL morons though, simply shows your I.Q. level, and is about as intelligent a statement as if I were to say that all people from outside of the U.S. were morons.

Another thing to think about, we may have a bad reputation at the moment, but the next time YOUR country get's attacked or invaded or has a horrible natural disaster, who is it that you are going to cry to for help?

Would you like salt and pepper with that crow?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

Where to begin...
First of all if YOU are stupid enough to believe that ANYTHING on television "represents the views of an average American" besides "an average American" talking candidly in let's say a documentary for example, than I think I found the first problem.

To call ANY country "The Country of Morons" is just flat out rude and ignorant. I, as an American will agree and give you this much, we are GOVERNED by a bunch of morons. To call us ALL morons though, simply shows your I.Q. level, and is about as intelligent a statement as if I were to say that all people from outside of the U.S. were morons.

Another thing to think about, we may have a bad reputation at the moment, but the next time YOUR country get's attacked or invaded or has a horrible natural disaster, who is it that you are going to cry to for help?

Would you like salt and pepper with that crow?

Well, you still seem like attached to the American Dream.

I think, you should recall what Carlin said "It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it".

Secondly, I realize that the generalization was not correct. However, if you are under the delusion that Americans are extremely bright people and are better than people in other countries, you need to reassess your beliefs.

Also, you seem tempted to not take responsibility for electing the people that run your country. A Govt is just as good as the people that elected it.

A country of sheep begets a government of wolves.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Is it just me or is that video edited? There seems to be little edit/jumps between each statement this guy makes... As if it was edited to make him say something other than what he really said.

Has anyone seen the original footage? Am I seeing it wrong or is this piece of footage edited?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That video is edited, very well, but I can see the change in frames from the cropping.

Where's the original?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

It is almost exactly the same as the original video. More details added. Also, the link to the original is present in the video description on youtube.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I have heard quite a bit of absurd things in my life, but this beats them all. Majority of the stupid is always guaranteed.

Show of hands... How many of you realize that this video was edited to make it appear that this guy said something other than what he really said?

Did you not notice those little edits/jumps in between each statement he made? It is an edited video.

Now my question is this, what do you think of the people who thought this video was real, yourself included?

And what do you think of the people who did not get tricked by this video? Who do you consider stupid?

I ask because I consider neither group stupid. one group is more gullible maybe... But stupid is a bit harsh for choice or words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join