It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Franklin Scandal-money, satanism & pedophilia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why do people so quickly forget about the dirty little secrets hidden in the Evangelical, Conservative, Christian Republicans closet. Many people are still very busy keeping these stories off the front pages.

www.highstrangeness.tv...

www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...

trineday.com...

franklinscandal.com...

It is a little ironic to me that people bash progressives calling them communists as if that were the worst thing a person could be.
How about devil worshiping, child molesting pedophiles? Yeah that's the Political Party I want to be a part of...Get real people. Wake up and smell the Vaseline.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The amazing thing is that it is supposed to be the LIBERAL media that hides these things and doesn't publicize them. I get to use the catch line...
DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Conspiracy of Silence

Google Video Link

"Conspiracy of Silence" is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, "Conspiracy of Silence" reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up? Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, "Conspiracy of Silence" was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians. Some very powerful people did not want you to watch this documentary. Thanks to the wonderful power of the Internet, you can now view this eye-opening documentary at the link below. Other links provide detailed information about the case, reliable media coverage, and places to order DeCamp's revealing book, The Franklin Cover-up.

www.wanttoknow.info...

The Franklin scandal is not the only one story describing criminal slave-sex-rings and the Washington elite. I also doubt, that this behaviour is restricted to republican politicians. The way these stories are surpressed and the victims further prosecuted is disturbing. Similar phenomena have happened in other countries like Belgium, Portugal and France. Powerful politicians and media personalities are accused of child sex and torture and the stories quickly vanish from the radar. Media outlets are silent, prosecuters and police protect the accused and the victims disappear.

Feds: GOP Lobbyist Abramoff ran Capitol Hill call-boy sex service at DC hotel

TomFlocco.com—A retired intelligence agency official corroborated the revelations of a national security expert that male and female heterosexuals, homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals and underage children provided sexual services to numerous congressmen, senators, national media hosts, top military officers and other federal officials who were compromised and made susceptible to blackmail at three Washington, DC hotels since 2000.

...White House presidential advisor Karl Rove According to Justice Department sources there is email and phone record evidence that White House advisor Karl Rove is linked to the operation of Abramoff’s sex ring according to federal agency sources who spoke with U.S. intelligence authority Thomas Heneghan. Heneghan added that a grand jury heard several agents testify last April that “the Watergate, Ritz-Carlton and Sheraton Hotels in Washington, DC were used to compromise legislators and news-people with prostitution services, the financing of which is directly linked to the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Marc Rich and Abramoff.”

cfcamerica.org...:agents-say-foley-scandal-tip-of-iceberg-&catid=3:news&Itemid=1
[edit on 3-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

You are both right. It isn't only "republicans" but I find it disturbing that this is so prevalent there was a saying coined on or about this time...something to the effect of Never get caught with a dead woman or a live boy.

I half expected a bunch of people complaining it wasn't true or that I was being dramatic. I didn't really plan on more shocking reports piled upon this one. Where is our liberal media and who is pulling those strings?
I understand Rupert Murdoch is posed to have an unbalanced amount of control over the internet media than some of the other networks who were a little late getting to the table.
I guess now the truth will finally come out, or be buried so deep in some back closets all of us eventually forget while we move on to more immediately pressing matters that get splashed across the front pages. (like Carrie PreJean's opinions on gay marriage and who Tiger Woods is sleeping with) Sad.
Thanks for you post.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You know Ive heard about this Franklin scandal before, but never took the time to read into it. This documentary and the allegations are so profoundly disturbing and very shocking

And you are so right. Where is the mainstream media? Where is the coverage? Thank God for the internet that this old Discovery footage has been made public. Now lets see how long it'll be up on the net before TPTB yank it off!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Inquiring Mind

I think we will find this ties in with the house on E Street that was designated a church by many secretive members of the Senate and Congress in Washington DC I hope Rachel Maddow will pick up and revive the story. Even though it is a few years old there have been very few people prosecuted in these cases. One of the young boys who claims he was a sex slave by many famous politicians was awarded a million dollars in his case. Paul Balducci or something like that. It gets even weirder when he claims orphans were recruited, many yanked right out of Boystown, for sexual service as well as psychological experiments in the Mk-Ultra experiments. some of the boys and girls were re-programmed to perform a variety of tasks, covert operations sexual functions. Paul B even says there were human sacrifices and speaks of being present at the sexual massacre of at least one child used in a satanic ritual. Those kids who could not be kept quiet were killed as well. It is scary stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
These are the Bohemian Grove people. These are the illuminati.
I wonder if the purpose of the illuminati is to fool us into believing there is a God, or is it to turn us away from the God that is. They certainly sound exactly like the EVIL God warns everyone to watch out for. I really didn't think EVIL itself was able to form a conspiracy....but I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The former Nebraska State Senator, author and attorney, John DeCamp, was on the radio show Guns and Butter. He was interviewed about his investigation into the financial and child abuse Franklin scandal. He also discusses some of his experience as an Army Captain during the Vietnam War (he was part of the Phoenix Program) and his work with former CIA Director, William E. Colby.

After all these years DeCamp still seems to be deeply shaken.
www.kpfa.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

What's wrong with Devil worshipping?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

LOL
the god of the bible is that which the bible terms satan.
its plain to see when you look objectively at the god of the bible...especially the old testament...
*sigh*
silly religion.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have been discussing this in another thread. It's not like any of this is proven. The Franklin Scandal remains one of the great mysteries... I don't think we'll ever know for sure...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Keep Christ out of there - the so-called Christian Republicans DO NOT HAVE CHRIST!

top topics

join