It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report on the 2010 Ritual Abuse & Mind Control Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've never came to the point where I made up my mind on the subject of "ritual abuse". Instinctively I had the reaction that all of this is the usual mumbo-jumbo and is basically just another outgrowth of the persecution complex so prominent among funamentalists of all religions.

Nevertheless, I won't doubt that there are rich, powerful perverts who would get a kick from pulling of such atrocities. And, evidently, there is large-scale human trafficking going on. Who's to say that these things aren't organized and don't belong together?

Arguably there are cases concerning this subject that can't simply be argued away. It's like with the UFO subject where among many hoaxes and lies there can be found true cases of intruiging, mind-boggling incidents. As far as ritual abuse and/or abductions go, I think the so called "Finders Case" is the most eerie.

educate-yourself.org...

BTW - I hate the site that I linked to; I find it very biased and sometimes blatantly untrue, but they seem to have the most comprehensive article on the net concerning the case. All that I know about it comes from the Peter Levanda trilogy called "Sinister Forces".

Anyway - while browsing today I came upon this link which discusses a recent conference on the subject and thought I'd share it.

www.antifascistencyclopedia.com...

Although the guy who wrote seems a bit.... Well, you know.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So the CIA kidnapping kids isn't all that of a big story after all.

My threads suck big time, lately.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Hang in there mate.

To be fair, this material is not that digestible.

It is not that your thread suck, but just that some topics are so disturbing as to make you feel like the whole world sucks.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thanks for the encouragement there, fellow!

The thing is that as a teenager I readily believed any and all such tales - I was truly convinced that there is some kind of global satanic conspiracy ...

I've grown gradually more skeptic with the years and consider most of the "witness testimony" I found so convincing back then to be utterly unbelievable from my current point of view...

But among all those cases the "Finders Case" always seemed different - something that couldn't be easily dismissed by examination. I thought the article about the recent conference would give me a chance to see what the ATS community thinks of this mysterious case. Time will tell.

Anyway, thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

No prob.

You are right to be skeptical.

You may find that the Franklin Cover-up is another story that is a stand-out as much as it is disturbing, if you have not already become familiar with it.

There was an interview with another author who covered this story on Project Camelot but I can't find it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You're absolutely right. I didn't even think of the Franklin Cover-up. I read the book by John DeCamp years ago and also read through The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse and Betrayal by Nick Bryant.

A shame that I didn't mention that one in the thread to. So we have already found 2 documented cases without much research that would lead one to think that not all of this talk of "organized sexual/ritual" abuse is just bollocks. Thanks for reminding me my knowledgeable friend!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I think it is probably safer to divide organized criminal activity surrounding the sex trade of humans( whether they be women or children) and the stories surround ritual abuse.
I think the later can get fantastical, where as there is clear evidence and a well documented history of the trade in humans for sex. Sadly this is still an ongoing and widely spread problem.

Thank you for your replies.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
My biggest issue with the so-called "Franklin Cover Up" is that all of the witnesses that have come forward are either drug addicts or convicts or both. Not a credible testimony among them. When the sentence begins "In 1989, Paul Bonacci - a young sex offender imprisoned in Nebraska - told attorney John DeCamp…" then I say, wait a minute. You're listening to a convicted sex offender and you think he's telling the truth? What wouldn't this guy say to get a reduced sentence?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I too would look at that as a valid objection. And that not only goes for the Bonacci testimony.

To quote Nick Bryant:

So what can be concluded from this sordid sequence of incidents, interviews, indictments, convictions, confessions, denouncements and deaths? On one hand, a Douglas County grand jury found that Larry King never molested a child and certainly wasn't an interstate pedophilic pimp, but that grand jury is trumped by countless contradicting documents and the statements of Eulice Washington, Shawneta Moore, Alisha Owen, Troy Boner (sic!), Paul Bonacci, Rusty Nelson, Tony Harris, Fred Carter, Nikolai Cayman, Rue Fox, Paul Rodriguez, Henry Vinson and a highly decorated NYPD detective. I concede that some of these sources are tenoous, but if just one of them is truthful, then the grand jury report was largely a fiction

-Nick Bryant, Franklin Cover-Up,p.489

So yeah - even Bryant, who takes a decidedly "pro" stance to the question of if something happened, has to construct this summary with some fantasticaly large "but's".

He does make the argument that the victims were especially selected and treated in a way as to make them unbelievable witnesses a priori, but that seems like a standard conspiracist cop-out. But if they were indeed telling the truth, then it would exactly be that way: real victims whose testimony is discarded exactly because what happened to them. But I find that very hard to swallow.

Also, in the Franklin case believing in a cover-up means believing in a conspiracy so massive that it can infiltrate three seperate grand juries (only one of them in D.C.) without problems.

But then again.... Wouldn't it be mind-boggling if widespread pedophilia among members of the first Bush administration would be true?

Did you ever have the chance to read about the "Finders Case"? I posted that one because that story does not rely on witness testimony - although I can't and won't guarantee that the story given in the link is exactly what happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was abused by peers as a kid, physically beat up and sexually assaulted. Last year I started seeing 50+ cars per day in passing looking at me and holding there face with a scowl. I was followed and flashed with brights often. One guy actually called me the N word, im not black. My then boss told me an old guy was reluctant to step onto camera view in our store, and was flashing a 100$ bill for something which I suspected a bribe to fire me. They sent in 2 people who were fired for stealing, trying to blame it on me. Around that time I started hearing voices, not in my head, but from air ducts, anything with fans like my computer. I hear (you are under arrest by the FBI) over and over. I plug my ears, I dont hear it. I travel under a bridge, the voices stop for a moment. I got paranoid and ran away, came back, the voices were saying if I go home Ill be arrested, in a desperate crying moment I parked my car on a backroad, got out and put my hands on my head. A woman drives by and asks if im ok, I quietly got up and drove away, moments later a cop was behind me and pulled me over, took me to his truck and waited for an ambulance, I spent 2 months in lockup at the hospital, (big pharma slaves) where I was forced drugged and still on the drugs i heard the voices. Schizophrenia is voices IN the head, my voices are repetatively threatening OUTSIDE my head. Which indicates a voice to skull or some electromagnetic wave from somewhere. All I know is it randomly follows me around. No I havent gone off my meds.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Did you grow up in Boys Town? Were you kidnapped by the Finders?

If not you're rather off topic. Feel free to post your personal history or whatever you wish to share in the grey area or an appropriate thread. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Well it sounds like your being hit with direct energy weapon attacks unfortunately not all that uncommon in todays world, just TPTB using new technology for mind control purposes.

A great website you should contact is Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance, it's made up of people who have been attacked with these weapons and also organized stalked....here's a link to there website.

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm just beginning to delve into this this subject deeper now. I consider myself quite informed about MK-Ultra and just now came to realize that there probeably is a real, historically documented link between MK-Ultra and the whole Satanist/Abuse thing.

I'll be making a new thread about this as soon as I get the chance to read all the books I just got on the subject... If anyone is interested see the following link, u2u me or just wait for my new thread.

www.isgp.eu...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The thing that really sticks with me, is the fact that one girl was sentenced to 15 or 20 years to prison for perjury.. I don't know anyone in their right mind that would go to jail for that long, just for a hoax..

And, about the witnesses being drug addicts and convicts? Just because someone is a drug addict/convict, that doesn't mean they are liars.. I know people that are drug users BECAUSE of their past, because their still going through the pain of being molested

I'm extremely skeptical and only visit most conspiracy websites purely for entertainment, and i consider myself somewhat of a human lie detector (my poker record can speak for that) and i believe this story as 100% truth.. a literal conspiracy of silence

new topics

top topics

join