It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the OS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I believe the OS!

Yes I am a converted OS skeptic. WHY!? Because I don’t want to be labeled an insane conspiracy theorist with no life who reads too much information. Yes I conformed into the little sheep they want me too, because I love my govern-err I mean country! I believe in security of my ststate, and if I need to be chipped, so what!? Its for security, so I can feels safzorz!

Of course 17 terrorists with box cutters can hijack 4 planes and have them hit their targets, they got lucky, super lucky! NORAD couldn’t even stop it! It was a well planned attack, and they got us good! But we got them back even better, and fell into their trap of entering two wars we cannot afford, but its ok, I am a OS believer. Its ok that 5000+ troops have died, not to mention a ¼ million of Iraqi civilians and insurgents! Its ok, because its for our security, its ok!

ITS OK GUYS we are on the righteous path! The OS shall live on in each and everyone's heart here. We are where we are for security, even if our freedoms were stripped away,its ok, because were safer!

I can refute thermite, it was planted there to make the govt look bad! It was planted! Also, the free-fall building was done by excellent attack perpetrated by men in caves! They were super natural, but we had god on our side, and we smart bombed them even if we had a dumb bomb in office. Its ok though because were all safe now!!!

Wait............

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I cant ebelive i was blind for so many years, thanks OS believers for making me see it your way, its such a great view from here...

Were all safe, because of the brave decisions our fearless leaders have shown!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What?

Why are you telling us this? Why should we care... We decided what we believe in because we still have free will. Its up to you to decide how you want to defend your decision however.

Anyway whatever.. Have fun with your beliefs...... Not much i can tell you about it...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

i think your missing the point in my rant.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sarcasm, how 1993 of you.

Well, best of luck to you.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by ThichHeaded

i think your missing the point in my rant.

Got it. Understood.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Unfortunately it is difficult to denote sarcasm in written text. You have to spell it out for some since they may not know you or they lack hearing the inflection of your voice.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by xizd1]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Oh great and wise ugie1028, we should all follow your example.

Remember people, the path of least resistance is the easiest to follow. Let's all just pretend that we don't know our govt has it in for us and just pretend everything is hunky dory.

Enjoy your last days on earth and what little remains of your freedoms.

Like the wise man said, "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

Now lets all go forth and be the most ingnorant little buggers we can possibly be.

It feels good to embrace the OS!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

i had purposely misspelled words, outlandish claims, Uhh... i love my (govern-err Country!) was the dead give-away.

plus if you know me on the board, i question the OS.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

exactly, look at my avatar, never trust your own eyes! believe what your told.

enjoy your lives guys, you may die tomorrow, and regret what you did today.

[edit on 12/2/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ya knew as it happened-

There are MANY people who were warned not to do certain things that entire WEEK-

Mine was not to enlist that week unless I wanted to go to war, good friend was also a recruiter trying to have me join up. His best friend was working security at the embassy
in Tel Aviv and gave him a heads up.

Looking back there is not a clearer case for me, the war drumming and all the patriotic talk was a give away if I have ever seen one. Many Americans and the entire Conservative voting block were fed EXACTLY what nourishes the support for such an unreasonable conquest. Even more historic than the event was the mass manipulation of our entire nation.

Since then I have met five people who were all pre informed in different ways.

Don't give up OP

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by xizd1

i had purposely misspelled words, outlandish claims, Uhh... i love my (govern-err Country!) was the dead give-away.

plus if you know me on the board, i question the OS.

Most people hear, read and see what they want to. Don't wake them, they are resting so peacefully.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

well its time for school, and time for them to wake up!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They will be rudely awakened soon, and be very grumpy and irritated. Some are having nice dreams they don't want to wake from.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I know, i woke up a long time ago, I was grumpy, and angry, but i woke up too early...

these guys are having nice dreams of security, dreams of prosperity...... thats about to be pulled from under them when the dollar dies.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I know, i woke up a long time ago, I was grumpy, and angry, but i woke up too early...

these guys are having nice dreams of security, dreams of prosperity...... thats about to be pulled from under them when the dollar dies.

I think it's already legally dead but on life support. It's a question of when do they pull the plug.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

That it is!

Plus jesse ventura is going to cover some 9/11 conspiracy theories, and if anyone wants all the facts, or the red lights that pop up, watch the movie, 'The reflecting pool'

I recommend that movie... BTW, i still beleive in the OS because i love my government!!! YEA!!!! GO CONTROL, ESPIONAGE, GENOCIDE AND WAR! HAIL SATAN!

/Sarcasm..........

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
more waste of time. good job people. we just seem to be gtting dumber

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Glad to have you aboard! From the way you wrote the OP, I can see why you were a believer in the hair-brained conspiracy nonsense for so many years! But I guess that's beind you now

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Oh God ugie1028, I ”CANT” stand it anymore! Save me a seat next to you, I am going to join you, That’s right!
The OS believers will not be able to call me names anymore, I am so excited! I can’t wait to be a sheep again, it was so peaceful and dreamy, when I was one. I can’t wait to grasp ignorance again it will make me feel safe again. I am going to turn on my TV set now and start absorbing FOX News and MSN Oh, Shawn Hannity here I come, oh, let’s not forget Glen Beck to, where is that channel again?

Ugie1028, you know that we have to throw away our “logic” now and we must remember, we are not allowed to think for our selves any longer, that is what television is for. Anyone, who does not believe in our lies are “OS deniers.” GUESS WHAT? We get to call people names and get away with it because, most people in the real world are still asleep and will agree with us isn’t, that cool!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join