It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BELIEVE ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Anyone get a feeling of deja vu?

This reminds me of another thread not too long ago where the OP posted a lot of 'stream of consciousness' gibberish, and just like this thread, it was a waste of everyone's time.

Poor widdle troll! Did you get lonely under your bridge?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
reply to post by Termite197

we are onse but athe owrld i ---- sssee so hartd sshe us

shee is a hte oihne

we she us he iii we rest we thinkkkk we be---someoje

i ohly bwont to

homme

gpod

god p[romised me.

Are you speaking of the Shekina, perhaps? And yeah, gods make a lot of promises, as do all authority figures.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i think this guy suffers of schizophrenia and double personality...what ever he says doesn't make sens...who is she?? what does she wants? where is home?....he's just trying to confuse us n he's probably enjoying it as well...
Dude, I am a "she" and i'm telling you: GO TO A DOCTOR!!!YOU NEED HELP!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The WORD is the most powerful thing. Those who use it incorrectly are facing judgment. The only way the WORD should be used is in such a way as seeks reconciliation. I understand quite clearly the magnifying power of language. It can spin people in circles, or it can help them flourish. It colors all perception, and hence all of life. We are waking up. While a general outcome is unraveling, I do not write anybody off, as the specifics, I believe are related to personal choice. Please, let us get over our angles, those idiots masquerading as our true selves, and let us see the WHOLE enchilada. Let us bask in the HOLY, holistic spirit, that which is birthed though a sort of reconciled logic and emotion, LOGOS and PATHOS intertwined. This is the only way peaceful integration, reconciliation occurs. Try to see the author of these words.

Those who still define themselves by what they are not, I believe, remain split because of hate and judgment of the other, of that which they truly do not understand. An "integration" in this mindset creates a pathological being, a being which acts much as our society has acted as a whole. Let us honestly reflect, sort out, and gain peace. The WORD is the most powerful thing, but I warn you, do not abuse it in hate. In fact, I more than warn you, I tell you that such is forbidden, and it is swiftly corrected. Fear not, but seek reconciliation, figuring things out by removing the IMAGE, which is still a tool of deception, meant to obfuscate truth and send you on a downward spiral into lust. It turns one into a slave. I bind this dynamic and tear it asunder. May all those afflicted be healed; may all hearts and minds mend.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmin87

He might be aware of things which he simply cannot express.

I do find it interesting that you observed a schizophrenic, and no, I am not judging your comment. I just want to explain something that I have observed.

The norm is schizophrenia; it is not the deviation. The deviation is integration.

You see, many in this world are running around in circles, "guilty as charged." They define themselves as the character of which the world views them. They are split beings, but they have filtered out all aspects of self except a small, rigid, character. Those who are diagnosed schizophrenic, in my view, are those who desperately try to heal the rift, to bridge the chasm. This is a dangerous undertaking if done improperly, and it makes the split so obvious in the form of many "characters," rather than just the one character who rejects all of the other characters.

Those who heal this fragmented being, those are the only integrated beings. All else are schizophrenic. Here is to the healing of all those afflicted with schizophrenia. May we all be made whole.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Speak ENGLISH, please. These ramblings are not conveying anything but confusion. Whatever it is you are trying to discuss, you need to simply spit it out already.

Or.....evict whatever is in control, and type your own posts? Only being a little facetious there...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join