It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucasus Islamists claim Russia train bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Caucasus Islamists claim Russia train bombing

www.france24.com

In a statement posted on a website linked to rebels, Islamist militants on Wednesday claimed responsibility for a bombing on 27 November that derailed a Russian express train, killing 26 people.

This operation was prepared and executed along with other acts of sabotage, planned from the start of this year and successfully carried out against a set of strategically important sites in Russia, on the orders of Caucasus Emir Dokku Umarov," said the statement on the website KavkazCenter.com.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Second blast at train crash site targeted investigators

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Umarov is the self-proclaimed leader of the "Caucasus Emirate," which has sought to unite various Islamist groups in Russia's North Caucasus and establish Islamic Sharia rule in the region.

Chechen rebels have previously issued other claims that turned out to be bogus, including one for an August disaster at a Siberian hydro-electric power plant that was later shown to have been caused by a technical fault.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See above thread link for previous story

So a blast occured that killed the Chairman of the Russian Federal Reserve, then another blast occured days after to destroy any evidence that would link the attack back to the criminals.

Then a group claims responsibility?

Why claim responsibility after going through so much trouble to destroy any links coming back to you?

Don't believe it sorry.

www.france24.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am with you on this one.

It seems that the puppet masters and show biz media types are tenaciously holding onto the paradigm that the 'little' people are intensely stupid and will believe their expedient explanations regarding reality.

Seems that the criminal tendencies of the leadership cabals in governments around the world need to expend more and more energy to disguise the nature of the games they play.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sooo have you actually been there. Every single thing that goes wrong the Chechens claim, Moscow will deny unless they are taking a nother initiative.
Then when it is natural cause but they want more numbers they blame it on Chechens.
BUT you have to remember they have been terrorising for years and it has not actually officially stopped so you can not deny it is not them.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
So a blast occured that killed the Chairman of the Russian Federal Reserve, then another blast occured days after to destroy any evidence that would link the attack back to the criminals.

Why claim responsibility after going through so much trouble to destroy any links coming back to you?

Don't believe it sorry.

Now we must ask, who would want to frame Islamic militants for this crime?

I fear we will continue to see attacks like this; unless we figure out who is really behind these attacks, there is nothing to stop the real perpetrators from causing more chaos.

We have to ask, who hates Muslims so much that they'd want to frame them for crimes against humanity?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I do not think that Russia can declare War on a independence organization,
but the Russians can permit teams of mercenary fighters which could be
designated as a Posse...in that they would be aiding the law enforcement community.

All Russia needs to do is develop a data base on the insurrectionists and place a bounty on their heads...then leave the subcontractors/mercenaries/Posse do their thing !

America/USA could then launch their own 'Posse' programs

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That is if you believe the second blast was to cover up evidence. I believe the second blast was to kill more people. It happens all the time in the ME.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForAiur

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Don't believe it sorry.

Now we must ask, who would want to frame Islamic militants for this crime?

I fear we will continue to see attacks like this; unless we figure out who is really behind these attacks, there is nothing to stop the real perpetrators from causing more chaos.

We have to ask, who hates Muslims so much that they'd want to frame them for crimes against humanity?

Not to mention WHO would be best served by whacking the Russian Fed Chairman?
I think if there is an Official Russian report it will be pretty interesting.
Leave it to the media to murk the waters with emails.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

When you say ME you mean Israel?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

WITH YOU, THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMEONE USING WORD (MUSLIM-TERRORISM)
.. I AM BELIEVING THIS FOR YRS........

NICELY MENTION...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They are all proxies not certain type of terrorists.

-US funds all the islamic/georgian militias via CIA to give russia a nice beating.

-Russia funds all the islamic/iranian militias to give israel and US a nice beating.

Who gets the ultimate blame?

Ahh the poor muslims.

What i wana know is who were the high-profilers that were killed on the train?

The attack sounds exactly like the one that took place in iran a few weeks ago assasinating iranian commanders.

new topics

top topics

join