It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am getting angry, when is the disclosure?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Haha....

You should have not gotten your hopes up mate.
If the government is going to tell you anything, it's that your taxes are due.
Whether or not Extra-Terrestrials exist, the government will not tell you a thing, we are on our own to discover the truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
On Oct 6th, David Wilcock was a guest on Coast to Coast and he claimed he had two or three credible sources that told him Disclosure would come before Christmas this year and they already had TV air time reserved for the announcement. He also said that there would be about seven ET representatives there with Obama when he makes the announcement. You can find this show on Youtube.

Now I guess there is an announcement on the Project Camelot site saying that Disclosure has been postponed to sometime in between now and the year 10,260 or something.

The first thought that came to mind when I was listening to David Wilcock was that he is a complete tool. TPTB fed that little bit of bait to him in a very controlled way and he ran with it just like they knew he would and the whole ufology scene went into an uproar.

I resent the fact that David Wilcock fell for this, that he felt the need to announce it to the world creating massive false hope, then proceeded to rake in the dough regardless of whether or not his claim is true.

Then again, it's not Christmas yet.

On a sidenote, I'm not entirely sure I would trust Disclosure coming from our government. When have they ever told the truth about anything?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash

Originally posted by Epsillion70
You already know the disclosure... Subconsciously the PTB have been doing it to us for the past 50 years at least. You know subliminal ques in everything and anything that is around you in this society whether it be a Bilboard advertisement to that Police car with flashing lights driving past you at great speed.
Think of the Matrix movie and hurry up and be conscious of that red pill that you took before you were born
Oh I know about that for 50 years in my hard study but everyone is harping with "disclosure" this year than ever before? why?

The program from the last 50 years is begining to surface

wait til the 4th dimension kicks in a few more notches.
I know it sounds schizophrenic but I guess we always need to label it so we can all understand it. Man cant seem to just be so we will help you.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
we rely to much on our governments to tell us there is life outside the earth. The smartest aproach is to ask a credible scientific source.

common sense tells use that there is. Denying the chance of life out side the earth is simply ignorant.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I've heard 3 theories that hold water as to when we'll get disclosure.

1. Julember 32nd 2012 (The Mayans knew about the Gregorian Calendar and wanted their 2012, so another 2014 years and a new month name for us).
  2. Once we all become excellent at "Do the hustle" in a white polyester suit.
  3. It's made up, like Santa Claus, to appease the minds of those who can't suffer reality in silence.

I won't be around for number 1 and number 3 requires nothing of me so I'm off to get dis-clo-sure

-m0r

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wake up! There is not going to be any DISCLOSURE. People who know- know. And thats the way it will be.

And does it really matter......do you really trust the official statements and all that stuff? Whatever news NASA and others make public, have been available to them long before and they are being presented like they discovered it that day itself. Wake up my friend. Stop expecting stuff to happen around you.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Those who want a disclosure have not thought of the consequences. Sure, you yourself would be happy finally getting the confirmation of what you have been believing in these past few years, but those who haven't been believing will be very, very upset.

You've heard of the chaos which can ensue, Obama, or an intelligence officer, or whoever would make the disclosure, would not be stupid enough to get on national television and say it.

Your country is facing a great mass paranoia concerning terrorism, with all of the immigration laws, carry-on bag checks, and I heard tell that they have even considered banning carrying across country borders of computers…do you know how paranoid they are already? And this will only continue as they enter the modern era…there is no good moment for a disclosure.

"You've heard of terrorists? North Korea with their nuclear weapons which can blow up this country? Well guess what guys, there's also several races of extraterrestrials on this planet you've never known existed and we've lied to you about and kept from you the information concerning…they're able to blow up this planet in the blink of an eye and are [imagine this!] warning us of a possible end of times quite soon!"

There has already been a disclosure. The government isn't telling the believers that there are no extraterrestrials…there's already been and is going on, a subliminal disclosure (as said in a previous post). Because if they are going to do it, they want to tell only the ones who want to know.

Then, it won't be their fault if chaos ensues. This is the only logical step…but considering how logical the American government has been in the past, you might as well still wait for an all-out national disclosure. Who the hell knows.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Everyone wants to believe someone is in charge. Someone is really runing things and caling the shots. Even if the people are the evil Powers that be .
Look around, no one is in charge .

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

My friends, there will be no disclosure, at least not in the way some people expect it. Assuming the leaders of this planet know that we are not alone, why the hell would they want to tell us about it? What would they gain from doing such a thing? People who talk about imminent disclosure are forgetting something....Our leaders do nothing for Joe public unless there is something bigger and better in it for them. They don't give a damn about you or I, NO. They are in positions of total power and wealth and to keep a tight grip on this they appear to care about us, that's all.

To prove my point...whilst our boys (and girls) are being blown away in Afghanistan because protective equipment costs money that the Government simply doesn't have, MPs (at least in UK) are helping themselves to tax payer's money to fund the purchase of necessities such as huge plasma screen tvs for their second houses.

Disclosure is being delivered to us by the aliens in a slow and controlled manner and what are our leaders doing?....their best to cover it all up!

MH

[edit on 6/12/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
On the positive side of things; if disclosure was to happen; it would be very gradual in order for the councils and leaders of this world to prepare for what it is coming.

For example; at one point we might encounter a very intelligent signal by from SETI that is directed specifically at our planet, perhaps as a sign of something. I would imagine this signal to be concurrent and occurring more than once.

After the signal has saturated into the public domain and all over the news; a set of phenomena might occur, e.g. certain lights in the sky.

And so on and so on, the disclosure would be a gradual process carefully planned by the outside force. The alien civilisation meaning to contact us; knowing our inherent violent nature would need to plan carefully, just abruptly popping up in the sky as in the seris "V" would be a chaos and would cause major psychological dis ordinance among public.

But any disclosure coming from the corporate level would probably never happen unless there was some form of conspiracy hidden agenda behind it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine
Wake up! There is not going to be any DISCLOSURE. People who know- know. And thats the way it will be.

I have to disagree. Some form of disclosure is inevitable as our technology (by that I mean what is divulged to the public) gets more advanced and the universe becomes a smaller place to which more and more ordinary people will be able to study and explore.

It may actually be to our governments advantage to release some amount of information that would help them further their agenda. They may also do this so they appear to still be in control when events outside their control make it apparent and undeniable that we are not alone.

I don't think we will be seeing aliens shaking Obama's hand on TV and nor do I trust what our governments will tell us. I do think that some form of disclosure will come in the next 10 years and once there is an announcement that life (however small) exists on other planets, it's not something we can go back on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join