It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura for president in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I will fully support Jesse Ventura if he ever decides to run for presidency in 2012.
He is straightforward, honest, sincere, compassionate and above all, has lots and lots of common sense.
He cuts through all the BS that is prevalent among today's so-called 'politicians'.
We need Jesse Ventura more than ever today.
Run, Jesse, run in 2012!!

www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I agree. I think Jesse is just what we need. He's just as fed up as most of us are, but it's not even for sure that he will run. I think he will though because he knows he'll win. As he says, "If I can debate 'em, I can beat 'em!" I'd love to see him go for it.

There are tons of videos of Ventura talking about various things on youtube, go check it out.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Kratos1220]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hope this doesn't derail Ted Nugent...

Motor City Madman 2012

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cant he just take control of the western hemisphere?

Seriously...am here in Britain.

We need this man.

How about a time share arrangement?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think I found him a running mate.

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do you really think Jesse can change Washington?

IMO, the office of the presidency is a revolving door where one president leaves and the other enters.

The one entering already has everything in place and can only offer very few major changes if any.

He or she still has to rely on a willing Congress in order to achieve an agenda. A Congress that is so partisan and uncaring.

I really couldn't see Jesse making much of a difference unless 1/2 of all Congressional seats were filled with people just like Jesse.

As long as we continue to have lifetime Dems and Reps in Congress, don't expect much change.

Whatever change Obama makes now, the next Republican led Congress will merely reverse course and vice verse.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
I will fully support Jesse Ventura if he ever decides to run for presidency in 2012.
He is straightforward, honest, sincere, compassionate and above all, has lots and lots of common sense.
He cuts through all the BS that is prevalent among today's so-called 'politicians'.
We need Jesse Ventura more than ever today.
Run, Jesse, run in 2012!!

www.myspace.com...

Jesse Ventura is for the NAU:North American Union of the US , Canada and Mexico.
He will fit right in.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oh yes...I understand...celebrity worship runs amok.

So...let me get this straight...you want the ex-wrestler who wore a pink feathered boa, to run for president? The same madman who spurts off the hip about conspiracy and also died versus the Predator?

Hmmm...

Yknow, I would say "this would never happen", but we already got a president who took the White House by storm on his "charisma/popularity" alone...perhaps the country is dumb enough to support Jess as well.

If he runs, I hope his running mate is "Pee Wee Herman"...hey why not...if you can vote for a paranoid washed-up wrestler, I can vote for an equally worthless candidate based "only" on his celebrity status and failed career, as well..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just a little information on this guy.

He always talks about being a Seal,but was not.

From September 11, 1969 to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, he served in the United States Navy. While on active duty, Ventura was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12. The UDT was merged with the Navy SEALs in 1983, after Ventura was no longer in the Navy.

He belonged to and was an enforcer for an organized crime syndicate.

In 1973, Ventura was a full-patch member of the San Diego chapter of the Mongols, a one-percenter motorcycle gang and organized crime syndicate for nine months, and rose to the rank of Sergeant-at-Arms. His nickname by Mongol members was "Superman". Ventura has said on The Howard Stern Show in 2009 that "once you're a Mongol, you're always a Mongol.

This turd is just that. A loud boorish turd.

The people of Minnesota that were stupid enough to elect him governor also elected a comedian to the Senate.

There is not enough stupid people in this country to vote him in any office.

Besides that the turd lives in Mexico now.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Oh yes...I understand...celebrity worship runs amok.

So...let me get this straight...you want the ex-wrestler who wore a pink feathered boa, to run for president? The same madman who spurts off the hip about conspiracy and also died versus the Predator?

Hmmm...

Yknow, I would say "this would never happen", but we already got a president who took the White House by storm on his "charisma/popularity" alone...perhaps the country is dumb enough to support Jess as well.

If he runs, I hope his running mate is "Pee Wee Herman"...hey why not...if you can vote for a paranoid washed-up wrestler, I can vote for an equally worthless candidate based "only" on his celebrity status and failed career, as well..

Agree completely. Given the lack of action that takes place in government...we are as well being entertained.

I am reminded of Idiocracy...which is so bang on in terms of future trends!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Personally, I like Jesse's politics but that's just me. I'm sure many will disagree. Many of you already have.

For the sake of information, here are Jesse's political views in a nutshell.

Jesse Ventura on the Issues

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i would vote for Jesse

He's a "god damned sexual tyrannosaurus"

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I tell you what would be delicious is a Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura ticket. Anyone on board?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I would like to see Ventura as President, some people here have and have not researched his political background properly.

I mainly post this to say, Arnold Schwarzenegger has already got his foot in the door. Congressmen and politicians alike are pushing for SchWAR-Ze-Negger to be President in 2012. They have even tried to change the constitution and are still trying to do it.

Once it goes public that Barrack Obama (Barry Soetoro) was not born in America and people actually start getting annoyed (the general public that is), then what a great time for TPTB to say "Hey, we know we made a mistake, Obama is not American but he still done the job" - Allowing acceptance from the public to allow Arnold to run for President without any controversy.

It is encouraged by politicians and congressmen etc for Arnold to be President, he is always talking about how good a dictator he would be and these politicians love it and are pushing for it.

I would like Ventura to be President, but I seriously think Arnold could be the President...after all TPTB decide who sits in the White House.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As was pointed out above...

Ya might wanna take a closer look at this poseurs history...both the real one, and the one he wants you to believe...

How is he different again?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avon8
I tell you what would be delicious is a Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura ticket. Anyone on board?

Most people who support Jesse Ventura (like me) also seem to support Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura ticket.
This combination would definitely be ideal.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this is relevant but it could be.

I have a friends who are from Minnesota. Minnesota loves Jesse Ventura. I think that says something about Jesse right there. I've seen his speeches, he is passionate and animated. I love that!(most of you will say it is just entertainment, but I think it speaks worlds about someone's character when they speak with passion.)

He has my vote.

I hope that all the Nay sayers here at least took the time to watch the speech in the OP. I'm sure you will fully and aptly agree with most of it (except maybe the immigration part which I don't either).

Now, if any of it hit home I surely hope it was the part about the 2nd amendment.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by DaMod]

top topics

join