It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama preparing for Civil War ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just spotted this report.

Duno if source is worthy but I thought it was worth knowing about

Preparation for Civil War

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Two words: Sorcha. Faal. Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I'm calling bogus.

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Enough said.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Here's a quote - This story reported by the Pakalert Press. I don't know much about this website but it seems to me this is aimed at the middle eastern english speaking people who just need a little more disinformation. Of course we think this article is silly, but what if a lot of these people believe it?

This is exactly why this article and others like it Must be discussed and not just ignored because its bogus. Star and Flag!
~~~~~~~~

"Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks “numerous” meetings with his war council about how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nations banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a “last ditch gambit” whose success is “far from certain”.

And to Obama’s “last ditch gambit”, these reports continue, he is to announce in a nationwide address to his people this coming week that he is going to expand the level of US Military Forces in Afghanistan by tens of thousands of troops, while at the same time using the deployment of these soldiers as a “cover” for returning to the United States over 200,000 additional American soldiers from the over 800 bases in over 39 countries they have stationed around the Globe bringing the level of these forces in America to over 1 million, a number the US Military believes will be able to contain the “explosion of violence” expected to roil these peoples when they learn their economy has been bankrupted.

These reports further state that at the same time Obama will be attempting to keep his Nation from violent disintegration, the tens of thousands of additional troops he will send to Afghanistan are to be ordered to Kandahar where the Americans and their NATO allies will begin their final attempt to secure their TAPI (Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India) pipeline, which without the Western Nations, due to their grave lack of alternative energy resources, and being cut off from these vast Central Asian supplies (which both Russia and China are seeking to insure), are warned will totally collapse."
~~~~~~~~~

Now, even if this is bogus, there may be some truth here. The way things are going in this country if the banking system does collapse further there could be rioting in the streets. It wont be a civil war, it will be The American People going to lynch the president!

EDIT Btw, Sorcha Faal does not esist. it's just a pen name for David Booth theuniversalseduction.com...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe Sorcha...

But Maybe grains of truth in this...

A terrible wind blows from Washington these days.

This is the least Far fetched Sorcha story I have seen to date.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok fair enough.

Probably a crock of whatsit.

I havent gone through the entire piece myself but the funny thing is the headline I actually thought could be plausible.

Maybe I read too much ATS.

Can I get therapy ?
Can I sue ATS ?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Who is this Sorcha ?
I have biting that hook my self.

is it prooven that his/her's story are all bogus ??

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

They start with a small kernel of truth, and then exaggerate it until it's a sensation.

It's just a glaring klaxon to grab people's attention.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Seems kinda sketchy... But really I wouldn't doubt it at all and it wouldn't be that hard to keep this out of the headlines after all most people would dismiss it as 'terror prevention'.

Good find OP!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We're fed, theyre fed, we fear, they fear, we're bad, theyre bad, we're coming, theyre coming, if there's such a thing as billionaire cave dwellers that can take over planes and pull off synchronized multiple attacks, you would think that residential dwelling citizens of the world could organize and take over/out these media posion distribution centers.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

No offense to anyone, but if you scroll all the way to the very bottom?

You will see the words :

Blog At WordPress

It's someone's blog, and they have posted all sorts of stuff, basically scaremongering.

Looks like Alex Jones has a run for his money.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Maybe Sorcha...

But Maybe grains of truth in this...

A terrible wind blows from Washington these days.

This is the least Far fetched Sorcha story I have seen to date.

We all know by now that if it says Sorcha Faal, it's bogus fear mongering, but...

I agree with with your post.

We should be aware that surely there have been military contingency plans in the pentagon addressing all forms of civilian uprising, for many years, at least since Vietnam and most likely well before that.

This story here is basically a reprint of this story which was posted yesterday and has since been removed by the OP's request after it was tagged [HOAX]

A simple google will find this story all over the internet.

While the story may originate from Sorcha Faals endless bag of tricks, we must consider that we may now be closer to a violent uprising than ever before, with the possible exeption of Vietnam. If the economy continues to slide as predicted, and if the dollar should collapse we may very well see troops maintaining order now that posse comitatus has been repealed (thanks George W
)

I personally think that Sorcha Faals horror stories for America are intended to incite violence out of fear. Taking a few random strands of truth and building a story based on the very worst case scenario and then publishing it as fact.

There is a case to be made for revolting against what the federal government has become, and the case may well get much stronger over the coming few years, but I believe these kinds of stories damage the chances of any organized revolt by crying wolf with such extravagance that when it is time to actually face the wolf, no one will believe it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I find alot of the same material here. Its a mixture that you have to seriously sort through.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I find alot of the same material here. Its a mixture that you have to seriously sort through.

I just read the newspapers or the online news, and see through the Government spun propaganda.

Then cross-reference it with books, research, and history.

Websites like the original post, or Prison Planet do nothing but bore me.

I was taught how to read between the black and white lines and lies, and see the truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just for background, Sorcha Faal, Internet hoax queen. It's the nom de plume of one David Booth.

Caveat lector.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
How do I get the thread snuffed ?

I'm happy to kill it since its obviously a hoax.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
How do I get the thread snuffed ?

I'm happy to kill it since its obviously a hoax.

Just request that it be moved to the [HOAX!] forum.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok... I can't find out who the mod for this board is so I will request here.

Mods please move thread to Hoax area.

Thx

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Before you can sue ATS, you must go through me for counceling, i am the councelor here.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Source not withstanding the federal government has been readying itself perpetually for a "civil war." Any form of anti federal uprising.

It's one of it's core jobs.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2 >>

join