It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Security Cam" filmed the biggest disc from "Krasne Brezno in Czech Republic"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this...

As much as it looks like something 'out of the ordinary' it kinda looks like a cloud at the same time..

But it seems to be flying towards us but eventually drifts to fly in a slightly similar direction to the clouds..

The other thing that strikes me is why was the film shown in high speed and then slowed down?

Very odd security camera if you ask me.. especially at that height.

Perhaps some of you may have an answer ....

Anyway, here is the video.. make of it what you will .. very odd shape though..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

If its the item I think your refering to, I can't help but think it a random cloud.......?

I did not up-load it or try to picc it apart, just did a color comp[arison and its over a %90 match with the other clouds.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Yes, I understand what you are saying and I agree with your comparison.

But, there are many historical reports of UFO's using clouds to hide in or creating a 'mist' around themselves as a form of disguise.

It would not be too difficult to make a circular shaped object look like a cloud..

For example, all we have to do is look at the colours of our own aircraft and ships.. especially military ones..

During WW2, they even painted a spitfire pink so it could fly at sunset or in particularly coloured sky lines..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

just throwing this out there... but couldn't it just be a blimp of some sort?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That makes it a little tricky then doesn't it. One could say that every cloud is a UFO.

Tricky or silly.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Unless said cloud happens to fly in a different direction to all other clouds as this one in the video apparently does

But, yes, some clouds have been photographed and have been claimed to be of the UFO origin, but have later to be proven to be just clouds..

I guess it not easy for some who know nothing of the types of clouds we can really get..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Perhaps some of you may have an answer ....

Why post this Rubbish when you know it's Rubbish

Now when people come here and click on it it gives the kid author the OK to make More Rubbish. Good Work!

Zelong.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So, it's camouflaged to look like a cloud but doesn't act like a cloud. That's pretty sneaky. No one will notice that. Brilliant.

Winds at different levels can go in different directions and different speeds. Depending on what is forming a cloud, it does not necessarily move at the same speed as the wind.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Looks like a small Lenticular Cloud to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A couple of quick points I immediately noticed .

1) It Can't be pure coincidence that a " security camera " would be pointing in the direction it was . Alarm bells already

2) There is a colour cast caused by the poor white balance of this type of camera , so the shape will appear to be the same colour as the clouds albeit darker.

3) The shape is not travelling in the same direction as the clouds and is travelling considerably faster.

I think I may download this and play around with it .

Very interesting find .

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

It's more to do with debunking the claims of others.

If we can show that it is a load of old rubbish then better for us and for anyone new to the subject.

Same principle for many other fields of study.

Just read the replies we have here already. Most have done a fine effort at debunking this object.

Proving what it is is the whole point...and sometimes the problem too.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
...But, there are many historical reports of UFO's using clouds to hide in or creating a 'mist' around themselves as a form of disguise...

Which came first -- the historical reports of UFOs disguised as clouds, or lenticular clouds that people took upon themselves to call "UFOs disguised as clouds."

Originally posted by mjtwelve
3) The shape is not travelling in the same direction as the clouds and is travelling considerably faster.

Haven't you ever seen low-lying dark clouds on an overcast day? They can move very quickly against the backdrop of the overcast cloud cover.

Plus the winds aloft sometimes blow in a different direction than winds closer to the ground.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That would not be a security cam... probably a weather cam for a TV station which explains the speed the clouds go by.. The recording would be done at a very slow speed which would make the clouds speed by when played at normal speed.

I personally do not think it is a cloud. If there were other clouds moving along with it at the same level I would tend to believe it is a cloud....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Clouds. Different levels, different speeds, different directions. It happens.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes , I see your point

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow that's good one disk shaped cloud moving the opposite direction to all the other clouds. No I am sorry im no idiot, that is just an unnecessary argumentative given the video evidence its just stupid. If it is the case, where are all the other clouds on that level? what are the chances that there would be just one disk shaped cloud on that level? :0)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Clouds. Different levels, different speeds, different directions. It happens.
lol, it does not look the same from the Op's video, because it didn't disappear like the one you show.

nice debunking...through.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Looks big and oddly shaped.
And quite flat.
Purple haze again.
Some times associated with UFOs when they are not hanging
around sparking out lights in the sky.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

At 0:05 a fast one goes by then another appears at 0:10 and 0:14 to 0:16
takes more time.

ED: To the edit questioner: (like pages away)

the first edit was from pressing Preview Post in and edit which
brings you back to the no edit original
the second edit was to add details of the video cause I have no idea
what others are talking about... are there two UFOs
third edit, if it works ... more unnecessary words.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hmmm. I bet it's just a cloud. Looks cool though, and if I'd been the one that caught it on camera, I probably would have gotten a little excited and definitely would have been curious. Would be nice to see the vid in normal speed so we could tell if the cloud changes at all, as it moves along. I suppose watching it in regular motion would be about as interesting as watching paint dry though.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm not for or against. I look at "UFO" videos as works of art to be interpreted carefully and looked into in the big picture format...I always remain skeptical.

However, the clouds of the video you show morph rather quickly at high speeds. The object in the OPs time lapse video remains consistently in shape throughout the footage. Also cloud tend to be truncated in air by the winds, differing temps, and pressures, yet this object remains unmolested as it courses faster than the overall winds in the surrounding cloud cover. Such speeds would also help dissolve the cloud and there is no evidence of this occurring in the OPs presentation, it is present, however, in yours.

What ever this is, it's a semi-solid/solid object.

I'm afraid this one is not yet identified.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by projectvxn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join