It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The majority of the lluminati are a group of inbred mentally challenged people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This opinon is based on an assumption that that the Illuminati, TPTB or NWO conspirators, whatever you choose to call them are alive and well and exist and doing whatever they are supposed to be doing.

My proposal is if these guys are sooooo smart why haven't they taken over the world yet. Some people would say that its because they don't exist. Maybe they do and if so, maybe we give too much credit for some things.

This secret society was purported to exist hundreds if not thousands of years ago depending on the source. They believe they have a divine right to rule and this comes about by their association and with reptilian (overlords for lack of a better term) and also by the fact that they were injected with reptilian DNA. In order to keep this DNA exclusive and in their bloodlines they interbred amoungst themselves. I'm not sure if they draw in new blood once in a while, never heard anything in that regard. Anyway over the centuries it would be reasonable to assume that their numbers would grow but still have a rather small number of members as compared to the rest of the world if their attempt was to maintain exclusiveness.

I'm sure we are all familiar with the stereotypical and derogatory term" inbred hillbilly retard" The term exists because of a small number of families purportedly living in a particular mountain region interbred with each other and thusly had a high inceidence of retardation and other illnesses. What if the same is happening with the Illuminati. Sure they have this reptilian DNA but they also have human DNA that is subject to the laws of interbreeding.

So even though these Illuminati may have some really smart people amoungst them, the majority may not all be the brightest bulbs on the tree. George Bush has been accused of being a member of this exclusive, membership by various anti-illuminati sources, and all I can say enough said.

So after all these centuries with all the oppurtunities that they had and they still haven't taken over the world? Makes you wonder. I'm sure they are responible for a lot of crap going down, but taking over the world? The way I see it there are 6 or more billion of us versus a few thousands(?), millions(?) of them. We're letting a bunch of inbred mentally challenged illuminated ones rule us? What exactly does they say for the rest of us?

I think we may other things to worry about in the meantime about before the "enlightened" ones cause us some real grief.

EDIT: Sorry for all the edits, I woke up, my coffee machine broke down, and I'm feeling cranky, must be a conspiracy

[edit on 12/1/2009 by The Alfer]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Bilderberg = Nephilim ?

Just seems like they didnt leave, the bible say they were here before the flood, and after, so, where are they ?

Obama seems to like tyrani, maybe he's one of them..
Humans ego comes from the Reptilian Bloodline and thats why we are so destructive in nature. I'm guessing, I just wanna sound like I'm stating facts ..

[edit on 1/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Haa, if you dont ever show up again here Ill understand you hit them right in the feelings and will salute your corpse. And of course headline will read 'suicide'!

I am unsure but I imagine inbreeding would be to 'keep them in line', you know dumb them down so they will not disobey, and be able to understand the difference of between right and wrong.

Also just for the record I think Bush's stupidity was an act because people tend to just shrug it off and say he was an idiot, next topic.

If he showed brilliance people would associate that with evil and oust him! What better than to appeal to the common man! (Stalin also played off his 'stupidity' of being a working class!)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
They must be pretty inbred, look at the history we have had, the Roman empire, TPTB want to rule makind like emperors, , Romans - FAILED.
English Lordships and Serfs - FAILED.
English Empire - FAILED.
Numerous OTHER empires - ALL FAILED.

Empires and leaders come and go, sooner or later the people if they hate their rulers will challenge them either with a knife in the back, or on the battlefield.
The lords ALWAYS lose, there are more citizens than lords or emperors and sooner or later the emperors troops turn around and attack their leaders.

Look at the world ( the US in particular) the leaders tell the US troops to go to a forgeign country and take it over, kill their citizens, the troops do as they are told, now TPTB turn it around, the leaders tell the troops to kill their own families , to harm their own civlians, would the troops fight back?. Because it WILL come to that eventually if we let TPTB continue their pursuit of leadership. It has already started.

It doesn't matter who's incharge we NEVER learn from past mistakes or our own history, glory is all that matters.

TPTB are retards if they keep trying the same old routines, the same tired of ways. but think about this a world government is enivitable , do you want one run by TPTB nazi like ? or TPTB star trek federation type?
Both ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, one for the few , and the other for the people.
Which one would you like to live in?

[edit on 1/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Obama seems to like tyrani, maybe he's one of them..
Humans ego comes from the Reptilian Bloodline and thats why we are so destructive in nature.

I not so sure about Obama being a lizard, I never heard anyone bring that one up, but I suppose it could any of us (play drumroll, dark music)

As far as the Illiuminati are concerned, they are supposed to be the only ones with reptilian DNA exclusively. However I suppose we may have "alien" DNA in our setup, that may expalin the junk DNA we can't decode. I don't think nature wastes space like that and theres got o be a reason for that junk DNA in or makeup, I assume that what you mean't.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Haa, if you dont ever show up again here Ill understand you hit them right in the feelings and will salute your corpse. And of course headline will read 'suicide'!

That's pretty funny
But wouldn't that be too obvious? How about mysterious dissapeance, alien abduction or strange accident. Suicide? No way, hey, I'm an ATS'er.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Also just for the record I think Bush's stupidity was an act because people tend to just shrug it off and say he was an idiot, next topic.

If he showed brilliance people would associate that with evil and oust him! What better than to appeal to the common man! (Stalin also played off his 'stupidity' of being a working class!)

I was just thinking of writing something like that, I've been wondering about that.. I'm not really sure though, but it would be effective.
I think The John Birch society accused Dan Quayle of the same thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I disagree. Bush (jr and sr) are wretched, demented criminals. Bush Jr has obviously fried his remaining two good neurons with too much booze and drugs.

Stalin had almost a mythical, godlike status from the indications I've seen. Do you have a credible cite for your thoughts about him?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Alfer

I meant "suicide" like how all the scientists and truth people commit "suicide", ya know like jumping out a 5 storey window through a locked window, or shooting themself in the head twice

reply to post by praxis

Books, so I cant really link. One was just called STALIN in big red letters and was sort of a spiritual companion to this massive biography called HITLER, I read all of Hitler all 1200 pages or so and probably 60% of the Stalin biography... very very minute details you never even cared about in them.

But about Stalin's beginnings, you can read any history book, he started out as party secretary which he realised had far more control, and rose to become leader. People followed him in the first place because he was like them, you know, connect with the people. In the US they use a phrase often 'President I would like to have a beer with', same deal, someone you can relate to.

You are right eventually Stalin had a cult of personality and believed he was god and was basically above the law and worshipped, Lenin on his death bed warned that Stalin's personality, cunning, and appearance as a dumb worker would be their undoing, warned not to let Stalin get power because he would abuse it, and people would not see it coming. They see just a simple man, a worker, like them.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'll toss in two alternatives:

1. They've succeeded and things are just how they want them to be, no matter how messed up it looks to us on the outside.

2. There are 2 or more groups competing with each other and that's why no one dominant paradigm has taken effect.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
OP I highly doubt it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gozer3
OP I highly doubt it.

Thanks for responding and you are entitled to your opinon. That's what ATS is here for. Maybe if you could at least eleabote on why you doubt it I would appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Alfer

I think they are on the outer fringes of humanity. They are probably the descendants of the neanderthals. They inbreed because they do not have enough genetic variance to do anything else. They also are unsuccessful at arranging DNA exchanges with their counter parts on the Russian steepes , in the middle east , in north Africa, and in India. The neaderthal descendants do not trust each other enough to help each other.They are intelligent even when dumbed down. They can do some neat tricks with their big inbred brains,but as a group they are not capable of creating culture. Culture is a human creation. Neanderthal brains working in the harness of human culture makes for great civilization. To bad they are not smart enough to realize how much they need their silly humans.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by eradown]

top topics

join