It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for Dick in 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We can look at this 2 ways:

1) Liz is just trying to get attention on Fox. Wouldn't be the first time a relative of a political figure said something like that in the media or in public then it turned out to add up to nothing.

2) She actually knows something and was prompted by Daddy Dick to spill a little teaser in public to gauge the notion of him running. It is "softer" coming from someone like her than from directly from him. Plus it plants the notion of a Cheney bid in the minds of those who had counted him out.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I don't buy it. My sense of this is that this is one of two things:

Liberals driving up emotion in their base supported by their pals in the media. Obama is sending troops to help out the Afgans in the losing cause that Dick started and that is inflaming his base. What better way to get them to jump on his bandwagon than by creating the notion that they ought to be happy that they don't have Dick in office. Oh and by the way, you need to get back on the bandwagon or you'll be looking at President Cheney in a couple. It is plain and simple nonsense.

It could also be a vehicle for his daughter to come out as some half baked proxy to get herself on TV to support her own political ambitions. She clearly wants to run for something and getting her face out there only helps.

He won't run. His health sucks, he's been in government for ever (he was the White House Chief of Staff for Ford, so he's been in the Executive Branch most of his adult life). He is currently making a ton of dough. he is way too smart to run.

My first hypothesis is the right one. Liberals driving up hatred of Cheney to solidify their base now that the "ONE" has lost his luster.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Kicking in the heads of atheists one at a time...

nostradamus-america.atspace.com...

PZ, I thought the Morris Police Department was going to save you from the wrath of God...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This thread made me LMAO! No offence to the OP. I cannot believe this, its like a sick joke with no punchline.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow......alot of brain power being thrown around in this thread!

....to even speculate this criminal as POTUS is asinine.

BTW, I'm a republican so please spare me the liberal/commie crap, thx.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

was prompted by Daddy Dick to spill a little teaser in public

Okay... from thread title to basic post innuendo I am no officially vomiting in my mouth.

Seriously if this comes back to me in a dream and it happens while I'm asleep i'll die like Hendrix tonight

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And no one will vote for Cheney anyway...

He's a genuine madman

He's like the David Letterman episodes where he drops things from a 12 story tower except he drops them from outer space with the kinetic energy of 1000 A bombs...

The guys too crazy... straight up loon

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Originally posted by mikelee

was prompted by Daddy Dick to spill a little teaser in public

Okay... from thread title to basic post innuendo I am no officially vomiting in my mouth.

Seriously if this comes back to me in a dream and it happens while I'm asleep i'll die like Hendrix tonight

Sorry

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

LOL no worries...

Cheney... any post about Cheney makes me want to laugh, turns me comic

There's just something about the guy, he reminds me of like.... a store owner that hates kids and always runs them out of his shop

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
First off, let me say that the thread title is hilarious.

Second, that is assuming that Dick won't die beforehand.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by mikelee

I don't buy it. My sense of this is that this is one of two things:

Liberals driving up emotion in their base supported by their pals in the media. Obama is sending troops to help out the Afgans in the losing cause that Dick started and that is inflaming his base. What better way to get them to jump on his bandwagon than by creating the notion that they ought to be happy that they don't have Dick in office. Oh and by the way, you need to get back on the bandwagon or you'll be looking at President Cheney in a couple. It is plain and simple nonsense.

It could also be a vehicle for his daughter to come out as some half baked proxy to get herself on TV to support her own political ambitions. She clearly wants to run for something and getting her face out there only helps.

He won't run. His health sucks, he's been in government for ever (he was the White House Chief of Staff for Ford, so he's been in the Executive Branch most of his adult life). He is currently making a ton of dough. he is way too smart to run.

My first hypothesis is the right one. Liberals driving up hatred of Cheney to solidify their base now that the "ONE" has lost his luster.

Liz may do well at running for Mayor or Rep but anyhting beyond that is not in reach because she has no base other than name recognition. many people simply wouldn't vote for her due to that alone. I doubt she'll run for anything. In the next few years maybe.

I think it would be a dangerous game to play with the thinking of "they don't have Dick" by the Libs because right now, they don't have dick themselves in many aspects. The current President (in my opinion) is moving to being a lame duck near the end of his term based so far, on both his actions & inactions including delaying many decisions that many in bothe Congress and Senate have stated should have made by now. Some may feel impelled to say Obama is thoughtful in his decisions yet many others simply view it as being simply inexperienced at making important decisions.

Liberals might be htinking that they can compete against a Cheney ticket but I really don;t think they would do well as they think just as many thought Obama wouldn;t get elected either. its the same thought. Obama was an underdog to many in the election with many writting him off the whole way. When McCain announced Palin as his running mate many people were angry with him because they did not know Palin and she was not well known either outside of Alaska to the nation. No one knew where she stood on any issues. it was learn as we go and many did not like that at all. Palin was the choice to counter the black vote in the election and it didn't work because many female voters found her "too much" for them to comprehend. It was an easier choice to vote for Obama simply because he had celebrity backing and a popularity among blacks that has not been seen in many years prior to the election.

And not to mention, people were simply tired of being in a war and they were tired of Bush and his closed door secret type of politics. However we are still in a war with more troops more than likely being sent to Afghanistan. By all accounts it seems like the same 'ol same 'ol in the White House. The shine is almost gone and its time to get down to actually brining baout the change promised. otherwise Obama is going to be a one term wonder.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
Well...that would guarantee Obama's re-election.

I find it funny that whenever someone is rumored to be running in 2012 that has any sort of conviction, everyone says they can't possibly win. That would insinuate that they need more candidates like McCain, which is what they did, and he lost. Big time.

So... which is it? It's funny how the left seems to want to help out the right so much by picking their candidates, but when the right actually listens, they lose. Odd, that!

As for Cheney, I respect the guy, but I wouldn't put any money on him actually getting into the 2012 race. And if he actually did, he'd probably lose the primaries.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Originally posted by JohnnyR
Well...that would guarantee Obama's re-election.

I find it funny that whenever someone is rumored to be running in 2012 that has any sort of conviction, everyone says they can't possibly win. That would insinuate that they need more candidates like McCain, which is what they did, and he lost. Big time.

So... which is it? It's funny how the left seems to want to help out the right so much by picking their candidates, but when the right actually listens, they lose. Odd, that!

As for Cheney, I respect the guy, but I wouldn't put any money on him actually getting into the 2012 race. And if he actually did, he'd probably lose the primaries.

I agree. I don't think he will at all. But, there is a lot of time between now & 2012 so it will be interesting to see. I'm pretty sure Huckabee will. he has exhibited great interest in being President.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

If Cheney gets elected it's all over. Do you realize he was the one that conducted the military exercise on 9/11 that was specifically supposed to simulate a scenario of hijacked commercial airliners being flown into buildings including the WTC and The Pentagon?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
reply to post by mikelee

If Cheney gets elected it's all over. Do you realize he was the one that conducted the military exercise on 9/11 that was specifically supposed to simulate a scenario of hijacked commercial airliners being flown into buildings including the WTC and The Pentagon?

I realize it just the same as you realize it. I just posted the information, thats all.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Cheney/Palin

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Cheney/Palin

Its more like this:

Cheney / Palin

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

As for Cheney, I respect the guy

If you don't mind me asking, what's there to respect about Cheney ?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
That would be awesome if Big Dick Cheney was elected President in 2012. World leaders would be bowing to him, and he would probably put Nancy Pelosi over his knee and give her the spanking that she is begging for.

Well Big Dick could also roll over her foot couple times too
With Nancy's job/s, he probably couldn't even tell he was hurting her...
I have a feeling she is a freaky deaky which is really gross actually.

I can only imagine Dick losing his marbles and standing off with the Axis of Evil +( )
He goes triple full bore on the previous agenda - he'll be wearing a crown of leaves
in no time.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The Bush/Cheney criminal cabal will all be in jail by 2012...

Unless he can run for Prez from a jail cell, he won't have a chance...

PEACE and LOVE...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join