It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for Dick in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would like to see this just so we can watch all of the Republicans runnung around with I LIKE DICK bumper stickers plastered all over their cars.

Edit to add:

Give us Dick 2012

America needs Dick 2012

Stand up for Dick 2012

Dick Palin 2012

Edit to add:

Post election headline on your favorite liberal newspaper:

WE'VE BEEN DICKED

[edit on 1-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's all worth nothing....

Dick will only be a year or so into his life prison sentence by 2012.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I think we're on the same page. I've stated in numerous posts that I believe Obama is a one term president and that he is already a lame duck. This administration is all about deflecting attention to others to get their slipping polls and numerous blunders off of the news cycle. The business with Limbaugh and Fox News are a case in point. I'm only suggesting that the hatred of Cheney is likely simple fodder to toss to their base to rally them to the cause. I don't think Cheney would be a viable candidate and think he knows that. This is all about the press looking to scare folks to think the Republicans are looking to go back to the Bush years. I definately think Cheney would be a far better president that Obama and were it down to the two of them would not hesitate to vote for him. The "Blame Bush" strategy has not worked because, hey, Bush is out of there and has been out of there for a year. This Cheney business is only a way to reignite that business.

As far as the Lynn Cheney thought, I merely suggest that for someone with no base, no experience and thus no hope, this gives her a level of visibility that she would have no hope of getting otherwise. Be it a run for office or a job as a pundit, it can only help her

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by mikelee

I think we're on the same page. I've stated in numerous posts that I believe Obama is a one term president and that he is already a lame duck. This administration is all about deflecting attention to others to get their slipping polls and numerous blunders off of the news cycle. The business with Limbaugh and Fox News are a case in point. I'm only suggesting that the hatred of Cheney is likely simple fodder to toss to their base to rally them to the cause. I don't think Cheney would be a viable candidate and think he knows that. This is all about the press looking to scare folks to think the Republicans are looking to go back to the Bush years. I definately think Cheney would be a far better president that Obama and were it down to the two of them would not hesitate to vote for him. The "Blame Bush" strategy has not worked because, hey, Bush is out of there and has been out of there for a year. This Cheney business is only a way to reignite that business.

As far as the Lynn Cheney thought, I merely suggest that for someone with no base, no experience and thus no hope, this gives her a level of visibility that she would have no hope of getting otherwise. Be it a run for office or a job as a pundit, it can only help her

Well, now that they learned Huckabee commuted the sentenance of the cop killer in Seattle where those 4 cops were shot & killed, there goes his chances of running. So Cheney would have one less to worry about.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

All I know is that Cheney is a thug

He shoots someone in the face with a shotgun, and the dude who got shot apologizes!! That shows how feared Cheney is, he'll have any opponent whacked a la mafia style you wait!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It seems to me that we have a vagina (albeit in a male body) run the country for a while. We then have a penis run the country for a while. Flip flop. A revolving circle, albeit with the master/slave swapping roles. Why oh why can we not elect someone with a mind, someone who does not think with their crotch? BTW, it is clear to me that many men and women, especially those seeking power, think with their crotch. Is this reflective of the citizenry? Or do the demagogues deliberately degrade us? Is is related to our marketing culture that seeks to usurp free will and turn us into mindless consuming cattle? Or is it a vicious feedback loop? A downward spiral? We had better WAKE UP soon. Both the whore and the beast are full of it.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I sure hope not
Dick Cheney scares the $h!t out of me.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If ANYONE reasonable runs in the primaries, his candidacy won't be worth...Dick?

Edit to add: to anyone skeptical, are you suggesting Newsweek doesn't know Dick?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by '___'eviant]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Only his hunting buddies would vote for him.
The buddy he shot would vote Soetoro again.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
if dick runs in 2012, he will be humiliated.. the people just dont like the guy, hes a criminal elitist scumbag

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Dick/Palin will run in 2012 and they will win. All dick has to do is set off a few nukes in US cities and they'll eat from his hand.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by mikelee

All I know is that Cheney is a thug

He shoots someone in the face with a shotgun, and the dude who got shot apologizes!! That shows how feared Cheney is, he'll have any opponent whacked a la mafia style you wait!!

Or it demonstrates how Harry Whittington (the Attorney who was shot) shoulda been paying attention to where he walking while hunting.....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It sure would be nice for a grownup to take over the White House again. This little baby punk Obama is getting old.

Don't know if it will be Cheney, but it sure as heck won't be baby obama again. 1 and done, or the completion of Jimmy Carter's 2nd term. Either way it is over.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Calling someone in their mid forties a baby doesn't strike you as maybe a little ridiculous?

WE NEED A REAL MAN! A MAN WHO AIN'T ASCARED TO BOMB WHOEVER STANDS IN FRONT OF HIS COMPANY'S PROFITS!

Age does not equal wisdom. We need someone who knows how to stop a train wreck, I'll take a 17 year old girl at this point.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Really, we're going to elect Vader himself as our Emperor? Seems like the Republicans are panicking, maybe some of them will wake up to the fact that all the politicians at the top serve the same masters regardless of party. Others who remain asleep are scrambling to find a hero, let's pray Sith Lord Cheney isn't who they choose.

If he does become President I think our country will be on a collective hunting trip.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Are you people really serious about Palin? VP is one step from the presidency after all. To me that's like saying "Gee, the copier guy is such a charming fellow..why don't we promote him to CEO of the company?" Scary stuff!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was hoping this thread was about Demo Dick Sharkman of the delta. The person I am talking about is Richard Marcinko. Love reading his books. He would be a interesting person as the pres.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry double post.
I hate vista by the way.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by metal1992]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Second, that is assuming that Dick won't die beforehand.

Just thinking if a Chaney/Palin Palin/Chaney ticket came to be they would have to go hunting together and decide the order based on who shot who in the face first. And being they would no doubt be shooting from a helicopter cause neither is really up to boots on the ground armed conflict they would likely accidently shoot the pilot and leave Obama the undisputed candidate.

Chicken hawks 0 and Zebra 1

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticSky

Are you people really serious about Palin? VP is one step from the presidency after all.

I totally believe Sarah Palin would take the nuclear football and run for the endzone. She would no doubt blow the hell out of any opponent. America would be the bloodiest warrior nation on the surface of the Earth. People of the future would talk about our lives.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join