It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nulcear war dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ok, first off, I want to say that these were just dreams. We all have them, we all have nightmares at times, and sometimes they have other meanings.
That being said, I think they were a set of premonitions. I have had several dreams over the course of a few years back around 1996/97/98 where I am caught in a nuclear war.

These dreams were straight forward, you know how some dreams are really whacky, and make no sense? These wernt like that. These were just being in several places and being caught in a nuclear blast. Although I never did write them down as in keeping a dream journal, I remember some of them very clearly.

I remember being on a city bus in a large city (very large), and there was a very large explosion, which blew me and my son out the back of the bus. End of dream.

Another one was being in Duluth MN and hearing the emergency sirens going off, and talking to a guy next to me, who was digging what looked like graves, but he said these were to hide in. He pointed twards the horizon and said when the bomb goes off, I plan on being in this hole covered in dirt to avoid the damage. We then crawled into the graves he had dug and began covering ourselves with dirt. There was a bright flash and I woke up.

Another one in Duluth MN. I was at a house on the hill (The entire city is pretty much one big hill right on the nose of lake superior) my cousin was there with me. We were in the basement of this house trying to fix the plumbing and there was a bright flash and rumble, I ran upstairs and looked outside and there was a large mushroom cloud right in the harbor. I said OMG!! and grabbed my kids and took them bacl down in the basement and as I was ruinning down the stairs with one of my sons in my arms the shockwave hit the house and shook it. Everything went quiet. We went back upstairs and looked again, the blast was small enough to not be able to roll up the hill, and I remember thinking thank god that was a small one!

One where I was above the earth. I was looking down at the planet, and there were several bright flashes all over in different areas. I just knew in the dream it was a nuclear war.

I had several dreams where I didnt know where I was at. And just watched the blast ripping thru through buildings and a large mushroom cloud.

Then, one dream where I was looking at a large Risk board, and an arrow pointed twards Kamchuckima (sp) then an arrow come out of Kamchukima and twards the US. I knew I was seeing a nuclear war for some reason.

I had several dreams where I was living in the ruins of cities that were destroyed. Trying to survive in burned out rubble.

The final dream I had is the one that scares me the most. It was the only time I ever had any sort of date or indication that these were not just dreams and it is the one that leads me to believe that these were premonitions:

I was in Duluth MN, at the top of the hill by my old Jr High school which is a copper topped Church. I was looking down at the city and then up at the sky. I saw a glint of something and then it was like my vision zoomed in on what it was. It was a missle comming in from the east. It was a white missle with red checkers twards the tip. It struck outside the harbor where the arial lift bridge is. (only two bridges like this in the world, I believe the other is in Paris or London? not sure which) There was a bright flash, and I had a moment where I became lucid, and for once, after all of these dreams, I finally felt the frustration of them come to a head and I screamed WHEN!?!!? And a hand appeared in the sky and said LOOK!! And it held a calander with dates, and the number 9 litterally popped out of the page and hung in the air in front of my face, then I woke up screaming.

I never had another dream after about this, and I never want to again.
I am not a gloom and doomist, but I cannot ignore these dreams. Duluth MN is a major shipping harbor for the great lakes and the US/Canada/ interior.

So those are the dreams, and I hope to God that is all they are, but the last one still gives me the chills.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Can a mod please move this to the predictions area of the board, I put it in the wrong area
ty!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Those are some frightening dreams, Darkblade.

Are they premonitions? Possibly. With the impending oil production peak, some people are saying that we'll end up in a nuclear war over remaining oil reserves. Then again, they could be just bad dreams. The number 9 might be the year 2009, which, according to some experts, will be the first year that oil production fails to meet demand. Other experts say it'll be sooner than that, still others say that it's still 30 or so years into the future. If ya get lucid again, try to view the dream again. It may well be possible. Good luck!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i have some scary comparisons to this. i have dreams like these to. my dreams started from 1994 to present and there have been many. what i thought, was that they were happening because of the run up to the milleniun and all the end of day therois that were going around, but im not sure.

one of the dreams i had took place in a harbour all i can remember was being in the water which had patches of fire on it with other people and we were all swimming back to the dock. looking back i can remember seeing like a ship or a jetty on fire. the sky was black. then i was on a main road and there were police and everything was on fire and i was running.

this dream was quite short. im running and metorites are falling from the skys and i have torn and shredded clothes on, a beard and shaggy hair. everything around me is destroyed and all the eart torn up. the sky was smokey and thick with cloud. i was searching for some cover and i see a van burried in the ground i open the rear doors and i jump in.

then there was a dream were i was an old man wearing a twead suit [i'd never wear a twead suit] and i was sitting in an office black with lots of other people. it was like we were all waiting to be interviewed. then theres this flash i look behind me and see a nuclear mushroom cloud. then im on the stair case of the office block and im holding on to the banister and the walls are cracking and everything is shaking. then im walking into a large room at the bottom of the building and everyone is like shocked and im making my way over to get some coffee.

this dream i had prpepared as it was so vivd. i wrote it down

there was the impact
a moment of nothing
then the blast took me
like a leaf in the wind
took me like is was nothing
i remember thinking
"become water" [ yeah ok bruce lee]
"relax"
there was nothing but dust and wind rushing around
and i see others in the wind with me
i was consoius all the time
for a couple of hours i was suspeneded in the wind
sometimes almost floating then a couple
of times spinning savagely
then suddenly it was as if it all gently ended around me
and i slowly fell landing on the side of a hill
there were others on the hill clinging to the grass
and huddled together

i have had lots of theses sorts of dreams and like you some which have involved me living in the aftermath. lots of displacement desruction water, rain, and dark skies. but this one is the wierdest.

im huddled in a doorway looking out at a carpark where there is a van. theres a storm a really bad storm and the wind is so strong its pushing the van over. i know its my van and im thinking about the stuff in the back of the van which is audio equipment leads. then im wading through water in a canal which is up to my waist and im following this women who is beconing me to follow her towards a riverboat.

i had this dream months before i got a job working as a driver for a sound company delivering and collectiing sound systems in a van [note: audio leads]. and one of the project cordinators had a riverboat. the strange thing is a van , the van has appeared in two of these end of day dreams.

i believe 100% in prophetic dreams. its not the first time i have dreamed stuff which relates to my life later on down the path.

freeeeeeeeeaky.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by kode]

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I place all blame on Earthscum's 9/11 post for this one...LOL

He reminded me of these. I had been reluctant to share them because I didnt want people calling me a goom and doomist...LOL I'm not, I hope these are wrong and don't make my plans around them. If something like this were to happen, nothing I could do about it, unless sharing it somehow would stop it, but I think thats unrealistic. You never know though, stranger things have happened. *shrug* What brought this on was his comment about seeing an almost "block" in the ability to pick up the future between certain years, which I have heard of before from Sylvia Brown, and this was my take on possibly why. If that makes sense.

*added edited part*
Also it occured to me that another reason for a block like that could be because the time is so chaotic that it becomes unstable and paths branch out into possibilities, and you can't see anything at that point, because it is yet undesided.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
yep i know in part what your saying im not not going to buy a van because of the dreams. i saw all those end of world programmes with people saying it was all going to end at the millenium. and were still here. theres this guy in england [cant remember his name] but he had dreams in which he saw terrorist attacks and bad things that were going to happen, and afterwards he would paint them and then go to his bank and have the staff photograph them next to a clock which displayed the date and time, so that if they came true he had proof. he had drawings of 9/11 the nerve gas incident in japan, concord crashing in france and dunblane which was a horrible incedent in scotland were a scoutmaster shot dead 15 little children at an infant school in scotland. the sceptics tried to disprove him including that dr randi by saying it was just coincidence and that he had tailored them after the event, but there were others who thought it he had a lot of credibility.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Randi isnt a skeptic, he's a cynic(sp).
He has even said himself that no matter what anyone does or shows him, he won't believe its ESP. Thats why well known psychics wont deal with him, its not worth thier time or effort.
Eventually, you just shrug off the skeptics and realize that its pointless, there are enough people out there who know its real, why bother with those who refuse to believe it although I think skepticism is good, but when it becomes cynical, you will never get to the truth. A lot of people claim to be skeptic and are cynical instead, I had to deal a lot with them in my prior volunteer job, and after a while, you just ignore them...lol
But Randi is a dope. Does have a purpose though, keeps a lot of frauds out of the spotlight, if a person is good at what they do, and are legit, and want to become well known, its easy to get there,its all in the deeds.

I'm ranting...lol Sorry. People like Randi annoy me.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes, i have had many dreams like these. The first one and only dream I had in Spain relating to war, was what I think to be an atomic explosion. I was around 8 or 9 years old and I remember being in a city which had houses that were one or two floors. In Spain I lived mostly in Madrid, althou I also lived in my great grandfather's home which was in a small village called "Ayo De Vidriales", bordering Galicia, in what is called Castilla La vieja ( Old Castle in English, althou in this instance castle in spanish is femenine, not masculine. Castillo is the masculine word of castle in Spanish)

I lived in Galicia for a bit and some other places around Spain, also in Portugal for a while when i was still a kid, but mostly Madrid, now in all my travels I don't remember seeing similar houses as what I saw in my dream of all the places I lived and visited in Spain or Portugal, but when I came to the States and saw for the first time the city and houses as the plane we were in was about to land, I had a flashback to that dream.

I have written about this dream before, and some others I had after it.

In this dream I was inside this house and I remember the houses that were around me as i looked at the window, now I can't remember exactly what I was doing inside the house, what I remember is that I saw a brilliant flash coming from the window, when I looked the flash was dissapearing. I rushed outside and saw everything gone, the land at my feet was cracked and dry, there was nothing alive as far as i could see, and before that flash I knew there have been houses and people all over that place.

I went inside my house once more and asked why, why and what it was that happened, a man appeared and told me many things. I can still see the lips of this man as he was telling me, but I can't remember what he said.

My dreams of war started again more or less when I came to the States. Sometimes I haven't had these dreams for a couple of years, but they would come back once in a while. I saw myself in the battlefield in many occasions. I have had these dreams before and after i joined the Navy. My training has mostly been in Aircrew, we don't fight on land except for training in SERE, Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape. Althou I did train with weapons, mostly with the beretta 92, which is the handgun we used in Aircrew/AW

In this dream i was often using and m16. I remember seeing buildings around us destroyed, crumbled to piles of stone and metal. Most of the time we didn't see the enemy, but I remember clearly in the dream we were fighting what i believed were mostly Europeans. I never saw myself dead or shot, but in one ocassion I remember I was with other soldiers inside a prison. The walls were made of stone.

One night there was an explosion in one of the walls. I think we were waiting for it, because we were all awake and ready inside our barracks. When we heard the explosion we hurried to get out, but in an orderly fashion, like you will expect from soldiers with years of training, we were able to escape, at least most of us. I remember in the same dream we found the batallion that helped us escape, i was called to see the CO in a tent for some reason, i went inside and I remember while in the dream I gave my name and rank and that i was reporting without saluting as we were inside the tent. The CO spoke, and at that same time I awoke. When i had awaken I didn't remember what rank it was that I gave or even what name i gave, but I am certain it was me.

It has been a while since I don't have these war dreams, but is not as if i want this to happen. My latest dreams, at least the ones I remember, were about an asteroid hitting Earth, and then another one that I saw many people at a beach and something hitting the sea, a bit close to the coast. People were yelling and running trying to get out of the water, but a wall of energy or water rushed to meet these people before they were able to escape. I believed in that dream I was inside another man's body, as if I was seeing this through him.

I have had other dreams similar to this one. I have seen myself through very extreme weather and storms. I do wish these were only dreams. I want to be able to marry again and have kids one day, but if these are true I don't want to see my children living through these horrors. I do hope they are only dreams, but I know they more than that.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Now, let's cover the diffrence between prophecies and "deja vu" dreams. The second one is where you are living out something close to you in your life, that sometimes IS important to you, or is useful as proof of the ability...it rarely covers the realm of prophecies...you know, years down the line, often LONG after you die.
Now, prophecies don't have to be literally true: look at some Bible Prophecies:

Genesis 40:7-23 He asked Pharaoh's officials who were with him in confinement in his master's house, "Why R1148 F788 are your faces so sad today?" 8 Then they said to him, "We R1149 have had F789 a dream and there is no one to interpret it." Then Joseph said to them, "Do R1150 not interpretations belong to God? Tell it to me, please."

9 So the chief cupbearer told his dream to Joseph, and said to him, "In my dream, behold, F790 there was a vine in front of me; 10 and on the vine were three branches. And as it was budding, its blossoms came out, and its clusters produced ripe grapes. 11 "Now Pharaoh's cup was in my hand; so I took the grapes and squeezed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I put the cup into Pharaoh's hand." F791 12 Then Joseph said to him, "This is the interpretation R1151 of it: the three branches are three days; 13 within three more days Pharaoh will lift F792 up your head and restore you to your office; F793 and you will put Pharaoh's cup into his hand according to your former custom when you were his cupbearer. 14 "Only keep F794 me in mind when it goes well with you, and please do R1152 me a kindness by F795 mentioning me to Pharaoh and get me out of this house. 15 "For I R1153 was in fact kidnapped from the land of the Hebrews, and even here I have done nothing that they should have put me into the dungeon." F796

16 When the chief baker saw that he had interpreted favorably, he said to Joseph, "I also saw in my dream, and behold, there were three baskets of white bread on my head; 17 and in the top basket there were some of all sorts F797 of baked food for Pharaoh, and the birds were eating them out of the basket on my head." 18 Then Joseph answered and said, "This is its interpretation: the three baskets are three days; 19 within three more days Pharaoh will lift up your head from you and will hang you on a tree, and the birds will eat your flesh off you."

20 Thus it came about on the third day, which was Pharaoh's R1154 birthday, that he made a feast for all his servants; and R1155 he lifted up the head of the chief cupbearer and the head of the chief baker among his servants. 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his office, F798 and he R1156 put the cup into Pharaoh's hand; F799 22 but he R1157 hanged the chief baker, just as Joseph had interpreted to them. 23 Yet the chief cupbearer did not remember Joseph, but forgot R1158 him.

Now, these things did not litterally happen, but the dream took the familiar things and put it in the dream, specifically their former positions because their dreams had to deal with one's former job, and the other's life. Prophetic dreams can be as crazy as 7 scrawny heads of grain somehow managing to swallow 7 healthy heads, or as all encompasing as the visions that Daniel had.

Rant:
I've had doubts about that type of dream being literal for years...some things just don't match up, in my head...but it oculd be a direct warning that America's going to fail, as a country, soon...not literally by nukes...but there is another biblical saying: He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. We took over Japan by Nuculear Bomb, and reworked it form the ground up. The Japan we know now IS not the Japan of that time. We keep tearing into other countries private business (though, we can find some jsutification, and I'm one to support the war in Iraq because it is DUTY, it's the least I owe this country). We started this country with the City on the Hill notion runnung through our heads. We are not that much of a peaceful nation, so we live by the sword. We dominate other countries, bulllying them. We're arrogant, coniving, etc. We've been cruising for a brusing for years--we are DUE this, and have been for around 50 years. I've honestly been wondering why it's taken this long to make people panic about the dreams. We don't want this future, we need to change who we are, show some damn humility for once. And we can stop it, but we've been playing with the hornet's nest too long...hopefully it will only be passing. If it is this, it will get better soon after--by the time of our old-age deaths.

Back to you:
Now, there is also the chance that this could be about you, a personal dream:

Nuclear Bomb: To dream of a nuclear bomb, suggests feelings of helplessness, being threatened and loss of control. You may be experiencing great anger, to the point of being destructive. You can make things better by acting with intelligence and wisdom. This dream might also mean you are tired of some aspect of yourself. Or, it could indicate that something important to you has ended and big changes are about to occur.
Definition: Alternatively, you may be expressing a desire to wipe out some aspect of yourself.

Nuclear Bomb: To dream of a nuclear bomb, suggests feelings of helplessness, being threatened and loss of control. You may be experiencing great anger, to the point of being destructive. You can make things better by acting with intelligence and wisdom. This dream might also mean you are tired of some aspect of yourself. It may also be an indication that something crucial and precious to you has ended and important changes are about to occur.

Interpretation: Reminder of things past and completed. Draw opinions conclusions from other symbols. Dreaming that you are digging a grave indicates some nervousness and uneasiness over some undertaking. However, the dream could also have deeper and more spiritual meaning. It could represent things which require deep thinking and are not "on the surface." Graves could also symbolize the unconscious. If someone close to you has recently died, it may be normal for you to have dreams about graveyards and death. However, if this dream is coming up and there has been no death in the family, consider your feelings in daily life. If you are feeling depressed or helpless in any way, "look inside" and make attempts to increase your self awareness and your spiritual identity.
To dream that you see a newly made grave, you will have to suffer
for the wrongdoings of others. If you visit a newly made grave, dangers of a serious nature is hanging over you. Grave is an unfortunate dream. Ill luck in business transactions follow, also sickness is threatened. To see your own grave, foretells that enemies are warily seeking to engulf you in disaster, and if you fail to be watchful they will succeed. To dream of digging a grave, denotes some uneasiness over some undertaking, as enemies will seek to thwart you, but if you finish the grave you will overcome opposition. If the sun is shining, good will come out of seeming embarrassments.

Is there anything you are worrying about that's more mundane?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
jlc163

Thanks for the alternative views!

Like I said, as far as the dreams go,
I leave open the possibility that they are just that, dreams.
Which always have some sort of meaning.

Dreams ain't just random brain noise most of the time, your head will work out all kinds of problems that way. There was a lot going on during those years.

I have had premonitional dreams before. So I do know they happen, which is why I hold onto that possibility, but I like the interp you gave, and it does almost fit in many respects, very good

Did you get that off the net somewhere? If you did, I would love the link.

And BTW, Daniel in the Bible is my favorite character, when I was little growing up, in sunday school they used to always tell the story of Daniel in the lions den, and cause its my name, I have always liked him and his story...LOL

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is a difference between dream interpretation and visions. In a vision you don't see anything that needs interpreting, and you can feel it while you see this vision.

Now dreaming something like you lose a tooth, or that your gums are bleeding, or that you see a white dove with a red rose are dreams that need interpreting, and for each person the interpreting of those dreams must come from within. The interpretation could be different from one person to the next.

Those psychiatric idiots who say they can interpret everyone's dreams are just selling a bunch of crap, they are only trying to make money. They are like most of those crackpot psychics like Ms Cleo and the like who pay people with no psychic abilities and these people just follow a list of things to say and ask about a person that could be true to millions of people.

Real psychics are very few and scattered, and they would tell you things that noone else except you would know, real personal and specific things.

Like for example at age five you broke your head falling from a small wall in your house you were sitting at and you still have a scar even thou is covered by hair. Or that your sister "name", (not "name starts with...") died when you were "this age."

Not all true psychics have this kind of ability althou they could probably improve in it.

Specific things like what i mentioned above crackpot psychics will never be able to tell you, they aim for more generalized things that could be true for almost anyone.

At least that's what i have come to realize, althou I realize that this is still just my opinion...

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Here is some most helpful self dream interpitation information:

www.vanpraagh.com...

On the topic of dream interp, all depends on how it resonates with a person, the best person to do it is themselves I agree. Read what is said there. Awesome information by someone who knows what they are talking about, not saying anyone here doesnt, but just adding useful information to the subject

Muaddib said:

"Real psychics are very few and scattered, and they would tell you things that noone else except you would know, real personal and specific things."

Yup, a run in with a real psychic can and often does change your life sometimes. One saved my marriage. You can't mistake it. But I do want to add, that EVERYONE has the ability. People dont realize that, you have to work at it, and it takes a lot of work, but it can be done, although some people are much better than others no doubt.
The guy that saved my marriage actually said it would end. I had to prove him wrong.
LOL
And I did.
I took control and because of what he told me, I was ready for something that came up later that day. If he hadn't of informed me, I would of reacted way different and my marriage would of ended.

*edited for my typonese dang it*

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well maybe you actully see a real nuclear war in the future. There most likley is going to be one...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just had one of these dreams last night. I was in a house that I used to live in with my son and a few other people who were neighbors that I never met when I lived there. The lights went off and the house shook and it got kind of bright. I didn't know what it was. I looked out the window out at the sky and I saw like a shockwave going across a purple sky. The wave was like a gold, orange, red. I still wasn't sure what had happend, but then the light came again along with another shaking of the house. I was like WTF?! I then again looked out side the window and saw what looked like a shooting star over out over lake Michigan. Lake was like a 10 minute walk from there and I do live in Michigan. The thing was that this one streak which was pretty fast. Split into 4 parts and headed in total sepearte directions from what it was going. Almost like a X shape. They flew another 2 seconds and the 4 parts split into 4 more pieces each in another X shape. And then shot straight down. When they got down far enough to where I couldn't see them. There was all kinds of bright flashes from that area. the only thing I thought of was that it was a nuclear strike. I grabbed my son and held him cause I thought it was the end. Then suddenlly a guy runs in and says We are under Nuclear attack! South Haven has been destroyed! South Haven is where I grew up and now currentlly live. I grabbed my son and just held him cause I knew thats where he lived at with his mother and two sisters and the 3 of them were not with me in this old house. Then his mother comes in and says whats going on and I told her and thats when it hit me that my daughter and her lil sister were prolly dead. I just started balling in the dream and then woke up 5 seconds later actually balling. Everything seemed so vivid it was like watching a movie. It scared the crap out of me. I even made sure I picked my kids up from school today after I got out of work just to make sure they were ok and so I could hug them. I know that some of the interpetations were already given. But anyone have any ideas about this one? I normally never remember my dreams a hour after I wake up. But here I sit 18 hours later remembering all of it but the few neighbors who I never got to know around me. Thanks for listening.

the confused Sticky :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I know of someone who had a dream/vision of 9/11 weeks before it happened.

Scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was just looking back over very old posts of mine and found this one.
I got creeped out when I saw the "9" thing,
hope it is not related to the 9th of Nov.

STOP THE NUKES!!!

Carry on......

edit on 3-11-2011 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I had a vivid nuke dream once. It was like they were happening right outside my door in my neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Here is some most helpful self dream interpitation information:

www.vanpraagh.com...

On the topic of dream interp, all depends on how it resonates with a person, the best person to do it is themselves I agree. Read what is said there. Awesome information by someone who knows what they are talking about, not saying anyone here doesnt, but just adding useful information to the subject

Muaddib said:

"Real psychics are very few and scattered, and they would tell you things that noone else except you would know, real personal and specific things."

Yup, a run in with a real psychic can and often does change your life sometimes. One saved my marriage. You can't mistake it. But I do want to add, that EVERYONE has the ability. People dont realize that, you have to work at it, and it takes a lot of work, but it can be done, although some people are much better than others no doubt.
The guy that saved my marriage actually said it would end. I had to prove him wrong.
LOL
And I did.

*edited for my typonese dang it*

Ok, he was right after all. LOL Shortly after I wrote this, I got a divorce.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I had the nuke dream. I don't like having it as a memory, it's exactly how you think it would be plus all these terrified and confused emotions in a weird story of survival until detonation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Watch North Korea do something on the 9th...Now I am all paranoid....again..

Seriously though,
it wouldn't surprise me if something major happens on the 9th of April.

I'll feel better once the date passes.

new topics

top topics

join