It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What if aliens were real!?!?! Wouldn't that be crazy? Like WAY crazy. So, like I was thinking the other day while I was watching the nightly news that they never cover alien stories/ufos on television? What up with that!? Conspiracy? I think So. One time I saw a UFO before, it gave me the chills, a LOT. What if there was a scientific explanation behind the chills, like the UFO gave off some ray when it saw me looking at it?? Any thoughts??

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Slow down, take a few breath and read the boards

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathew10s
One time I saw a UFO before, it gave me the chills, a LOT. What if there was a scientific explanation behind the chills, like the UFO gave off some ray when it saw me looking at it??

Yehhh im sure they did (sarcasm)

The chill you felt when you saw that UFO was just the excitement you were feeling at the sight of this thing. Believe me, I have been through a similiar experience, except what I was looking at wasn't a UFO, just an odd looking advertisement blimp. I got the chills from seeing that, so it was definetly adrenaline and excitement.

NOT a ray that the UFO gave off.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Easy Seabiscuit. . .

I don't think the UFO gave off any rays to give you the chills (what would be the point anyway? " Hey gweeg point the ray at that human over there, lets see what does!")
also, i wouldn't be surprised that they existed because, come on, why would there only be one planet in an infinite universe with life forms????

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The UFO is denied coverage.
Yes.
The ET is denied coverage.
Does ether exist.

Read ATS and find out perhaps.

Ed: Rays... if you consider ether longitudinal waves
are waves are Rays, then yes, you can feel them.
The force to pull up the UFO goes to the ground and
perhaps can be noticed in some way.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I get chills when I listen to music. I get chills when I hear something that moves me. Hell, I even got chills when I was reading the bible and thought that it was the real deal.

I'm sure there is a physiological explanation for the chills, hehe.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I get chills when I listen to music. I get chills when I hear something that moves me. Hell, I even got chills when I was reading the bible and thought that it was the real deal.

I'm sure there is a physiological explanation for the chills, hehe.

Sound is pressure waves.
Thus a good start to understand how and electrical pressure wave
might be sensed as there are mechanical evidence in their wave.
Given a brain wave synchronization the use of the waves must be
highly classified as much as the UFO itself.
This type of Tesla wave is another reason we do not get proper
explanations. The agents know but don't tell.
Just test us to see if we are still ignorant.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mathew10s
What if aliens were real!?!?! Wouldn't that be crazy? Like WAY crazy. So, like I was thinking the other day while I was watching the nightly news that they never cover alien stories/ufos on television? What up with that!? Conspiracy? I think So. One time I saw a UFO before, it gave me the chills, a LOT. What if there was a scientific explanation behind the chills, like the UFO gave off some ray when it saw me looking at it?? Any thoughts??

They ARE real and on this planet, mate. I can guarantee you this with 100% certainty. The real question should be, "what if the aliens looked nothing like we had imagined; what if they existed in the form of electromagnetic energy, as in masses of pure light?"

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Anyone else reminded of Robert Hamburger when you read this thread?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I have given this much thought and if the mods or other people think this is 'off topic' feel free to move or delete.
Recently I have been looking into Alien craft pics/ photos- isn't it weird how the early ones look like a 1940's/ 1950's design - all tin looking with wheels...then some random top hat looking type ones in 60's...then and now just lights whether in triangular stealth like form...or random chinese lantern form....or a new kind of formation...cigar, cross, triangle....etc...Why is it that more recent sightings are of more light form...NOW
All this points towards the progression of miltary to my mind.....
I am in absolutely no doubt most are due to our progression in the military...of which I really think came from the German and Russian technology in WWII...
I also think there are some things that can't be explained as in 'NASA' tether incident etc...but even those supposedly moving objects could have been of something not akin to looking under a microscope...the way they are attracted...it's almost like biological organisms...Well if we go deep into the oceans we are also finding some species we didn't know existed or could survive such conditions...I WOULD so like to believe we are not the only ones in the universe...I WOULD love disclosure...BUT I don't think we are being realistic....
My SPIN is...that MOST things can be explained away...BUT I do have the utmost respect for things that can't be explained....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Just to add I have seen something I could not explain... but would like to point out I lived 15 miles from an active Air Base...what I saw about 8 yrs ago was a blue light which traversed and dropped at a speed that is unexplained...BUT I maintain that I lived near military bases (there are lots in Lincs UK) which regularly (on Weds evenings) did lots of testing...who knows?

new topics

top topics

join