It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory t.v. show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
First, I want to say I am excited about this show coming to television. I saw a commercial for it and so I think it will be moving full steam ahead, making Jesse Ventura enemy #1 in the eyes of the NWO elite. What will happen from there?

The show will no doubt bring the message to millions of people. Ventura is a very smart man, and is learning as he goes, meaning he will make mistakes, but for the most part he will hit them and hit them hard.

One thing that will happen is it will make people more susceptible to conspiracy theories, but at the same time since television is declining, it will be placed on the same level as reality t.v. This will be the moment CT pushes through to the mainstream. As a result, a few things could happen.

One, is they will just ignore it, since they will put it on the same level as reality tv, and will no doubt refer to it as information for the dumbed down masses. The prissy elite will think it is untouchable and therefore not pleasant information. They won't exactly say it's untrue, just unsettling and therefore a faux pas, and so it will be just another thing you aren't supposed to talk about in social situations.

One extreme is that Jesse Ventura is targeted, this will make his followers more intensely believe him and make him into a martyr.

The other is that the establishment will quietly dismiss it and nothing will really change.

Either way, the influence will grow, and the establishment will only try to brush it aside, never expand upon it. Instead, they will expand upon their fiction of Bin Laden/KSM

[edit on 29-11-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't know about this.

I have a hard time believing this will be on msm tv?! Really?

I am in the guy's corner no matter what.

Flame on!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
another thought, continuing from this, is that the establishment might try and push the conspiracy to the extreme (werewolves, vampires, zombies) in order to discredit the political conspiracy theories, so that if you say the word "president" people might think you also believe in zombies. This will be interesting to the alien/UFO group, since the establishment will indirectly be encouraging their own movement. This will, however, most likely dilute the real information, so that people have ignorant understandings of the alien races. That is, of course, if aliens exist. Not yet a believer, however I am a believer in spiritual powers. So through this I believe anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well we could only hope that he is not tainted by the government that he worked for. I for one have liked the guy, so I am pulling for the truthfulness that I hope the show will bring.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

S&F.

I saw the commercial too. It didn't say much about it though.

I take a wait and see approach, but I like his style. He doesn't seem to be submissive to anyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Rock on Jesse.....TPTB will have their hands full with him. Ex-Seal, Ex-Pro Wrestler, Ex-Governor.....bet his security team are equal or better then the Secret Service.

Hope it is more Fact then Hollywood glitter........Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Now if he really wanted to do this show right...

When he actually uncovers a conspiracy, he should go in with a bunch of Wrestlers and break it up...

Like lets say he investigates this Vaccine thing, what would really be effective in my eyes if Him and the rock and Piper and Hogan and George the Animal Steele and The Undertaker

They could like.... All bust in the doors at Baxter and pick up the scientists and slam them on the floor and choke slam them into walls and turn over the tables and pull the cords on the guys in the biohazard rooms and Spray Paint NWO all over the walls

That's a show I would watch

Other good ideas...

Sting could drop out of the Cieling on a rope during the next presidential speech and grab Obama and take him up into the sky while holding him in a sleep hold

He brings along Sgt Slaughter to Iran and get Ahmedinejad in a cage and Hit him in the face with spent nuclear fuel rods or toxic waste barrels

The Big Show... Tracks down a Sasquatch and kicks the living piss out of it and brings it in...

Rowdy Roddy Piper... he could face down the Queen of England and rip her face off revealing her to be Reptilian while the bag pipes play and then he flashes his butt by lifting his Kilt to the whole British parliment

And Hogan he could lead Millions on a March on Washington waving the Flag and doing the whole ear to the marchers thing when he reaches the White House Hillary would come out and he'd slam her right down on the pavement from the top of the fence

Undertaker Vs Zombies would be the greatest pay per view event in History, just him and Vampiro and Cane vs like 20,000 military created Zombies all about Chairs and bats and chainsaws...

I see sooooo much potential for this show

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
it will be on Wednesday 9/10 central TRU tv, just seen a commercial the first episode i believe will be about HARRP

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Regardless of the outcome of the debut of his CONSPIRACY THEORY program, I will fully support Jesse Ventura, if he ever decides to run for presidency in 2012.
From what I can see, Jesse Ventura is honest, straightforward, sincere, compassionate and, above all, has lots and lots of common sense and cuts through all the BS prevelant among the so-called today's 'politicians'.
Jesse Ventura may not necessarily adhere to every conspiracy theory, but he definitely champions the right of people to question things.
That's his greatest trademark.
Run, Jesse, run!!
Jesse Ventura/Ron Paul for 2012.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't on a T.V. because I despise the MSM, but if i can find it on a streaming web site, I would watch it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh please. Jesse Ventura has the same knowledge of a 13 year old that likes to play with cars. His notions and conclusions dont ever come with backup or evidence. He's an emotional war hawk that likes to blast the government and everything thats wrong with everything. He wants to be famous and known again and thats why he's making this show. It's a waste of ratings.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The only reason they are airing such a show, is that it LEAVES IT UP TO THE AUDIENCE ...True? or Not true??

Jesse said the show had to be clouded like that in order for the Network to buy it.

Unfortunatly, its going to make us all look like conspiracy idiots, i'm afraid.

Jesse's been on A Jones show and has explained this much. HE knows the truth, WE know the truth, but those who dont buy it, arent going to buy it. period.

I did get a call from my sister in law today, she said "Hey, they're making a show for you. Something about Conspiracies." She laughed.

I dont like the title because it implies a theory that may not be true. Hell, the term "CONSPIRACY THEORY" implies untruths, urban legends, and so on.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Debsturrs
oh please. Jesse Ventura has the same knowledge of a 13 year old that likes to play with cars. His notions and conclusions dont ever come with backup or evidence. He's an emotional war hawk that likes to blast the government and everything thats wrong with everything. He wants to be famous and known again and thats why he's making this show. It's a waste of ratings.

And who are you?
Seems to me that you are a fan of ad hominem attacks.

I think maybe the only waste here is you since everything is so perfect in the world, makes me wonder why the hell you are even here in the first place?

I would rather side with a man who sees trouble for what it is and confronts it than a man who brown noses in the hope that he will be safe.

He is trying to get the truth for me and many others before we die, I know people like you wish to see us dead so all of this can go away but I am afraid that there are many that will carry on even after we have lost our battles with the illnesses that we got because your masters thought it would funny to kill those who were there slowly.

I despise you and all the other 9/11 lie pushers on this forum.

top topics

join