It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US police officers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

US police officers

news.bbc.co.uk

Four police officers have been shot dead near the McChord Air Force Base in Washington State, US media report.

A sheriff's department spokesman told KOMO-TV that the officers were shot at the east side of the air force base.

The officers were ambushed as they were at a coffee shop, according to a report from CNN.

A sheriff spokesman described the shooting as an ambush. The air force base is in Pierce County, 40 miles south of Seattle.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this appears to be a repeat of recent events

have the security services learned form these events, they must do something and quickly

there now appears to be a very real homeland terrorist threat in the USA, whether homegrown or imported. It will be very interesting to find out the origins & motives of the shooter / shooters

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Horrible. FoxNews reporting that they were apparently targeted and saying now that it's not clear what agency they were from. CNN reporting they were sheriff's deputies.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sound more like these guys were targeted because of their prior activities. They probably beat up/raped/stole from the wrong people, someone who wouldn't roll over and play dead for them.

I doubt if it has anyting to do with terrorism. Cops are perfectly capable of bringing this heat down on themselves with their arrogance and blatant criminality.

But we'll see.

I lean towards street justice as the cause.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's been building up to this for a while now.

Wether it is orchestrated or some people have just finaly had enough, this is going to send shock waves across the US.

We have all been seeing how the tension has been building, even with the massive bill board signs to "Prepare for War".

Are we shocked this has happened?

No.

Are we surprised this has not happened a lot sooner?

No.

We just know that sometimes, something has to give.

And it will not be the freedom of peoples rights that will give.. it will have to be the very trunk of the tree and it's branches that will have to give.
It is free men who are breaking the mould.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Im leaning towards MS-13, Los Zetas, or one of the other drug cartel groups.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I believe we will all be seeing more and more of these types of news items. Whether they are actual fringe groups, terrorists, or our government -- I don't know.

But I do know that Obama is going to use every single instance to further "our war on terrorism", to push harder for even more government power thanks to the "Homeland Security Act", and as a justification as to why there are more police, MP, Sheriffs, etc. -- despite the states not having any money to pay them.

Obama is facing a lot of hurdles -- the economy is crumbling despite him telling everyone its on the mend -- the war in Afganistan is becoming more frowned upon than Iraq -- declaring unwavering allegiance to Israel is going to be tested in a possible war with Iran -- Russia, China, and India are quickly leaving the US behind (apparently human rights are no longer important in the NWO) -- the Fed may be facing an audit (nothing like an immediate crisis within the US to push that to the back burner) -- etc.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
just about to post this same story... seems people are getting sick of

these guys.. weird how all of this is happening with cop threads.. deaths

and debates...

heres my link.

4 police officers killed in Wash. coffee shop

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting that the Sheriff handling the news briefing said emphatically that he does not want anyone focusing their efforts on a possible gang connection. Seemed to me they already know exactly who is behind this. Just the feeling I got from listening to him talk.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
It's been building up to this for a while now.

Wether it is orchestrated or some people have just finaly had enough, this is going to send shock waves across the US.

Regardless. Problem=Reaction=Solution.

Create an unstable atmosphere where a lot of officers are no longer trusted, people start to have enough and attack back, new laws introduced to help "keep us safe."

Just look how easily "terrorism," "terrorist," etc. have leached into the standard vocabulary in some of the above posts and in Western conversation in general. 40 years ago, this would have been called criminal action, murder, or massacre. What exactly does that change mean, I'm not sure. Something however is not right when definitions of words are changed, especially when it just so happens that we are in a "war on terror."

IMO, the best thing these angry folks who feel the need to lash out can do is not lash out, lest they become part of the problem they are fighting in the first place.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I believe we will all be seeing more and more of these types of news items. Whether they are actual fringe groups, terrorists, or our government -- I don't know.

But I do know that Obama is going to use every single instance to further "our war on terrorism", to push harder for even more government power thanks to the "Homeland Security Act", and as a justification as to why there are more police, MP, Sheriffs, etc. -- despite the states not having any money to pay them.

Obama is facing a lot of hurdles -- the economy is crumbling despite him telling everyone its on the mend -- the war in Afganistan is becoming more frowned upon than Iraq -- declaring unwavering allegiance to Israel is going to be tested in a possible war with Iran -- Russia, China, and India are quickly leaving the US behind (apparently human rights are no longer important in the NWO) -- the Fed may be facing an audit (nothing like an immediate crisis within the US to push that to the back burner) -- etc.

I posted this in a hurry, hence not seeing other posts

but it's also the reason why i was trying to ask the question in a different manner

I am very sure the USA is going to see a lot more internal disturbance. I grew up throught the continual "terrorist threat" in the UK from the IRA. very real and very frightening. I then became part of the military security response to the situation.

as a consequence of terrorism we as a country lost a lot of freedoms and liberties due to continued legislation, shame its due to happen over there

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have yet to research the number of cases like these, but I feel we are headed for many more events like this one. The more crazy, immoral and so called terrorist acts that are committed, the easy it become for TPTB to abolish/limit the 2nd Amendment. It has been orchestrated before and worked, why not try it again.
Today the police everywhere, not just in America, are looking and acting more like a Military Force. I can't believe that a police officer would wear such uniforms and act in this manner without the FULL knowledge of the rights they are stomping on.
This maybe be the very reasoning behind such action. By becoming more military, it may be perceived that they have declared war on the citizens. Not that it is justified, but when you see their actions, like in PA during the G20, it make one start to worry.
And lets not forget the surge in Militia activity and memberships this past year. It all could be related, to make the case of the not so hidden agenda.
All I do know is that the sh!t is about to hit the fan....I just hope everyone is prepared for the sh!t storm.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Sound more like these guys were targeted because of their prior activities. They probably beat up/raped/stole from the wrong people, someone who wouldn't roll over and play dead for them.

I doubt if it has anyting to do with terrorism. Cops are perfectly capable of bringing this heat down on themselves with their arrogance and blatant criminality.

But we'll see.

This, entirely this!

Originally posted by ChrisF231

No, barking up the wrong tree.

What I do know is that these cops deserved what they got.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Agreed. and star to you.
If I can go deeper with this subject.
Its just another attempt the globalists are committing to disarm the people.
Soon there will be another outcry to make all firearms illegal.
This will be followed by another massacre.
NWO's thought that Americans would stand up for making firearms illegal after the Waco debacle, Columbine, or the Amish school massacre, and the D.C. Sniper. It will all get worse. They will continue to "up the ante" until they get their way.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Too long the Citizens in the US have been falsely accused, victimised, even murdered by this "gang" they call the Police. Its only a shame more werent taken down.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is terrible...they were sitting there drinking their coffee and looking over data on their laptops and some punk comes in and blasts em' all. I bet that bastard Monfort gave the shooter inspiration to do this after he killed officer Brenton. This isn't too far from where I live, I hope they have another memorial like they did for Brenton, I would love to attend. RIP sirs, and madam.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

Originally posted by apacheman

But we'll see.

This, entirely this!

Originally posted by ChrisF231

No, barking up the wrong tree.

What I do know is that these cops deserved what they got.

I'm curious how you could come to this conclusion already without further facts. is it just a feud with middle ranking dealers?

we need more info and to apprehend the perpertrators, for the security of the area and for the sake of the officers families. my heart goes out to them, whatever the circumstances

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Looking at the date I cant help but wonder...

29-11-09

Theres been a recent trend of "events" as these in America where the dates have had 9-11 in them, and its more than just co-incidental.

Maybe my hope of a Civilian uprising was too presumptious.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Interesting that the Sheriff handling the news briefing said emphatically that he does not want anyone focusing their efforts on a possible gang connection. Seemed to me they already know exactly who is behind this. Just the feeling I got from listening to him talk.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by lpowell0627]

Many gangs in that area, I should know, I used to live about 20 blocks from the coffee shop, and I used to hit that shop about 2-3 times a week. Also at the teriyaki place a couple of times a month that is right next to it. The area is pretty ghetto.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I agree, this is just the beginning and the worse things get the more common this will be.

The tighter you squeeze the more the rebellion will slip through your fingers.

The issue isn't necessarily why, the issue is that cops were targeted. Cops being the face of the government, are going to continue to be targeted for that reason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join