It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some info on possible murder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This morning I had a dream that I was flying looking down at a river or canal and the water was muddy as usual but for some reason I could see the bottom. There was a boy dead at the bottom. his arms were outstretched. I knew also that there was a boy buried directly underneath him, he had been buried with one of his arms outstretched and the other one clutching a small teddy bear to his chest. I can't really explain very well but the boy who was buried was actually in a different location, I was just seeing that he was buried underneath the boy in the water because their deaths had been very similar. I suddenly felt as though I had to tell someone. I think the boy in the water had been found but the boy that was buried hadn't.

I then saw the murderer. I think he was caucasian, in his mid to late twenties and he began to grow about 10 to 20 years older right in front of me. I then began to feel terrified that my son who is around 9 was in danger I woke up feeling sicker and more scared than ever.

I know it sounds a bit dramatic but if I'm very honest I'm worried that there is a murderer out there that has killed young boys before and is going to do so again.

I'm no stranger to premonitions in dreams and I don't really want to go in to all that, I'd just like some information on this. I don't really know what else to do other than to google and ask you guys. If this strikes a chord with anyone or you know anything that sounds familiar please let me know.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wished I could help you, but I'm stumped..... I really hope that you are way off on this one - Certainly not something you hope comes true. Even if you physically saw the man in your dream, what would you be able to do? Just keep a close eye on your son....

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm walking him to and back from school every day as from tomorrow, he's not going to be very pleased about that.

I just googled for a while and there's a case of a Brian field and the two boys that are still missing. I don't know, it was a really intense dream... I hope I'm way off too.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
While this wont put your mind at ease, the fact is estimates run from 20 to 500 active serial killers currently operating in the United States alone.

The numbers in the world as a whole are staggering to say the least.

Hundreds and thousands of people go missing with little or no evidence. Many go unreported. A significant percentage of these could very well be the victims of such killers.

I never discount any tool when attempting to solve a crime. You may very well have "psychically" witnessed something. At this point, I would suggest checking the major news outlets and as many local stories as you can. If you find something that looks familiar, contact the investigator. You may get blown off, but at least you will have tried.

Believe it or not, a missing child is hardly front page news any more.

We seem to be much more fascinated with what party was last thrown at the Whitehouse and what they all wore..

Semper

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi Oden,

My suggestion would be to check with your local library newspaper archives, maybe even your PD? If someone was trying to get a message to you, it could be a localized event perhaps? Here in California we have that Sex Offenders area map thanks to Megan's lawHere. I would check your own State's Sex Offender list for your area. Let us know what you find out.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Its called a dream. Your not magic, just dreaming.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think I can occasionally be pretty magic superdebz; like when I bake my amazing sunflower seed bread...not boasting or anything

But yeah, I hope it was just a dream. When I was a kid I had a dream that everyone turned into giant catterpillars I was in such a state for days thinking that it was really going to happen because I was so used to my dreams becoming reality but as I got older I've learned more and more to differentiate between a dream and one of those dreams. I do still get things wrong.

I'm going to keep my eye on the news and do more research, this is really nagging at me.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
you need to remember if you've had that dream before. I think if you'd assign a color to the dream, you can find out something about the timing. What I mean is, obviously the crime or crimes did not occur last night. You could possibly be channeling thoughts like you said of a boy who hasn't been found, or more likely thoughts of a childhood trama from a survivor/possible victim, or of a murderer, or of someone he may have told.
What I mean is these could be supressed thoughts of a murder, a victim, a witness, or of a trama. Listen, if these are suppressed thoughts from someone, it means they scared, or someone is getting to close to them a about their thoughts, not you. This could have happened in the 70's, 80's, 90's, or this millenium, unlikely. I don't know too much about dream books, and color schemes, or how books could explain it to you. You're right though it could be a part a larger scheme crime, with an aspect that hasn't been solved. On the other hand, it could be just a fantasy someone has been living themselves, that they made up, and for some reason the person has now discarded these thoughts which were too important to them for so long. I wouldn't be scared of this dream, as not being scared would be your defense. It's not like you're going to commit these crimes yourself. It could just be a should have, could have, or would have type scenerio. The only thing I would say is, who evers thoughts these are, this person is very angry about something. Try to find a way for yourself to realize if you've had the dream before. I've had terrifiying dreams, and realized days later in was a dream I've had before. Let thoughts that come to you about your past come to you. For example, if you had been thinking about something that happened 10 years ago since you woke up, like a song, or a tv show for example, it might help you with some sort of time. Chances are this person is older than you. They could be hiding something, not necessarilly what you see, and not from you. Nice thread. /Remember, your strong minded, not weak minded.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yeah I think I know what you mean.

I saw the guy age about 10 to 20 years. the younger guy was responsible for the two boys, the older man he became i felt as an immediate danger right now. anyway thats given me an idea of times. I'm looking out for anything unsolved between the mid to late 80s into the 90's I was just a little kid myself then. The only thing i've found is the two boys that went missing in birmingham in 1996.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is really a shot in the dark, but it sounds military to me. Like someone who is or was in the military, on or off work. Like I said its just a shot in the dark. People in the military often try to control people psychologically through past experiences. What ever it is it is surely backfiring. The dream has an affect on you, not an effect. Look up the difference online in a psychology dictionary. Good Luck.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
When I was a teenager and my energy was growing and all over th eplace I would dream of events and later hear of them on the news. Of course, I had no purpose in seeing the events first (perhaps just to learn my abilities). Now that I am mature and able to understand them better I do not have dreams that are out of my hands (unless something very big is about to happen that will effect too many people-to also effect me. So if you feel that you have stability with your energy-Do you have premonitions you can verify that don't effect you or the people around you (premonitions where you are of no help?). If you do not, the chances are that this is symbolic (though possibly futuristic). Because it was so real for you I would suggest it may be spirit induced. A message sent from the Other Side-as they do speak in symbolic terms.

If it is symbolic, I may be able to offer up some suggestions-

Death/murder a forced change

Water-Emotions
Buried-Hiding something
Teddybear/child-innocent or a part of your past

two locations/two boys/-the number two may be important.-two people, two situations, a date or time frame

Is there anything from your own past or someone's past that you want to bury? Anything that is emotional for you that you do not want your own son to go through? Is there something going on in your son's life that triggers emotions and fear? Something you wish you could stop/bury ? Did something happen twice that is emotional for you that you fear your son could go through (but probably will not). Could your son be trying to hide something now? You may be very connected to your son and all these symbols may be from him as well. Is he emotional about something? Does he have anything he needs to talk with you about ? -I ask about the past as well in this b.c sometimes premonitions tell us something by showing us a past. Sometimes it's futuristic and other times it ends up being our own fears.

It's your dream, so only you can figure out the mystery. gl!

top topics

join